[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this battle maneuver called?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Bo5A.webm (3MB, 1296x540px) Image search: [Google]
Bo5A.webm
3MB, 1296x540px
>>
>>84369830
Absolutely fucking retarded

>jump over defensive line
>immediately get pushed back and impaled on fucking pikes
>>
>>84369830
Why did this happen when LOTR was so good?
>>
>>84369830
the CGI
the unnatural body movement
>>
It's knows as "A Bad Defence is a Shit Offence"
>>
>>84369830
The Sindar Suicide
>>
>>84369830
It's called the disappearing first wave.
>>
File: not aight'.png (90KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
not aight'.png
90KB, 700x700px
>>84369830
>get behind defensive positions
>jump above it into enemy weapons
>>
>>84369830
>Our spears are just for show, made of balsa.
>Oh shit they're calling our bluff
>>
>>84369830

That would be the classic elvin jam sandwich

Also I can never place what exactly makes the hobbit films shit when the lord of the rings were mostly really good.
>>
>>84372310
>charge between own spear line and enemy
>die impaled
>wait for mandos to send back into the world after the battle is over
>all orcs have moved on, win

tactical genius
>>
>>84372419
the switch to 3d meant that everything had to be green screened, thus none of the placing a actor 10 feet away to make them smaller tricks.

That and the bad parts of LotR are what was added (warg attack for example), and there is tons of added stuff to make a thin novel into 3 movies.
>>
>>84369830
Retardation. It makes zero sense for people with those kinds of physical skills to not just focus everything on archery or maybe spear-throwing. If you can do what those guys in the scene are doing, you might as well just figure out how to kill the enemy without risking yourself so much, since your probably have the power to shoot things really hard and accurately.
>>
I can field this one, guys. Elves are immortal unless they get stabbed or magic'd to death or something. Elves can and do breed, although rarely. Over time their population would increase and need to be culled, but elves surely wouldn't support pointless suicide. These are elves that, whether they are a few centuries or a few millenia old, have seen too much shit and are just ready to die.

If they fought like a reasonable army they might have survived, and that would fuck their whole martyrdom shit right up.
>>
>>84372617
Hold on here, are you saying that they are some kind of suicide squadron?
>>
>>84372419
>I can never place what exactly makes the hobbit films shit when the lord of the rings were mostly really good
LOTR was 3 books made into 3 movies, Hobbit was 1 book made into 3 movies.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.