[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were they autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6227.jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6227.jpg
43KB, 800x600px
Were they autistic?
>>
>>84362200
Yes.

>no, they were sociopaths xddd
People who say this don't know what ASD and APD are.
>>
>>84362200
They were homosexual lovers.
>>
>>84362200
Who knows, Vince and the gang admitted they failed at their vision when it came to these characters. They wanted characters that were purely spiritual creatures and had an almost other worldly presence. But they admitted it wasn't coming through and they rewrote the season to include Gus as the main antagonist, who ended up being a very good character
>>
>>84362950
That's dumb, nothing wrong with just 2 hardass silent cold as ice cartel killers, hell it would've been better if we saw them cut someone's head off, and not with the machete like they did to Trejo, I mean like with a little knife like in the videos
>>
>>84363068
Nothing wrong with it besides that it's boring and it's been done. Vince has said that in their technique and M.O for their shows is to not necessarily do what is optimal but do what is most different and outstanding. He said the reason they did a show about a man with cancer who turns to drugs is because literally no one else thought it was a good idea, the reason their pace is so slow and they often linger on shots for so long is because no one else does that and it's been thought of as bad etiquette for tv, and the reason they work so hard to make even the most minor villains empathetic and fleshed out is because no one else does that, in fact they'd figure it's a waste of time.
Vince once said that if he knew about the show Weeds before signing on to do Breaking Bad he would have cancelled the whole project because he would be paranoid that they'd say he was just ripping that show off.
>>
>>84363350
Name me 5 separate examples of the characters I described in my OP from other shows
>>
>>84362200
No, just poorly written to be scary / cool / mysterious, like everything else that's introduced after season 1.
>>
>>84362200

They were beaners.
>>
>>84363525
Narcos
Beast of No Nation
Bloodline
Queen of the South
Close Range
>>
>>84363560
>Implying season one wasn't a snore fest after the first watch
>>
>>84363613
Okay now name those again plus five unrelated shows backwards while hopping on one leg
>>
>>84363560
Post you're screen play, bitch, you wanna talk shit on breaking bad season four, fuck you
>>84363525
It's not a matter of finding examples, YOU literally just came up with the idea of "Bad ass ice cold gangster" now how hard was that to conceive? Not very because it's about as hard as coming up with "beautiful princess who wants to see the world and escape her father's control" or "greasy Italian gangster who eats canollis and kicks down doors" it's fucking Pat and they don't do pat, even if they fail, they try to do things different and special, and they won't move forward until they have an idea. Just saying "bad ass guys" doesn't work for them.
>>
>>84362777
i don't think you do either

sociopaths know what empathy is and avoid it, aspies are just oblivious adult children with no awareness.
>>
>>84362200
they were written to be "spooky" but they came off as mentally incapacitated

they should have acted like unemotional versions of Hector and had some sort of reputation for exclusively being cartel hitmen.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.