[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was this scene all about anyway?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: harry-hermione-deathly-hallows.jpg (60KB, 888x456px) Image search: [Google]
harry-hermione-deathly-hallows.jpg
60KB, 888x456px
>>
>>84361735
K I N O
I
N
O
>>
Wait for it...
>>
DULLEST

but seriously though it represents Harry cucking Ron
>>
>>84361735
The moment JK Rowling realized she fucked up by pairing Hermione with Ron and not with Harry.
>>
I've read books 1-5 as they were coming out and saw films 1-4 in cinema. It's been like 12 years since I touched the franchise and then I randomly decided to marathon rest of the films yesterday. I've just finished.
ask me anything
>>
>>84361735
harry's sad realization that he picked the wrong redhead
>>
File: 1497754313243.jpg (512KB, 1620x2884px) Image search: [Google]
1497754313243.jpg
512KB, 1620x2884px
What you were seeing in this scene was actually a representation of the filmmakers thanking you for being so gullible enough to begin watching one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
It's literally Ugly People: The Movie
>>
>>84362462
is this OC?
>>
>>84362405
Ok ill start:why should anyone care?
>>
>>84362405
why do you think this is your personal blog page?
>>
>>84362513
that's a retarded question. no one should care

>>84362583
another loaded question that wrongly assumes what I'm thinking

>>84362462
>The Great Gatsby
>god tier
This always gets me but then I remember it's not a joke because americlaps completely lack self-awareness and I get sad
>>
>>84362463
this
>>84361735
what did zachary the autist mean by this?
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/84317468/#84317468
>>
File: 1498146674432.jpg (16KB, 353x334px) Image search: [Google]
1498146674432.jpg
16KB, 353x334px
>>84362684
>>
>>84362462
Oh boy I want my children to read a drug addled perverted pedophile. Gee willikers.
>>
>>84362684
The book list is clearly a joke. I mean the Everything German Shepards book should be god-tier.
>>
>>84361735
It was the director's attempt at inserting kino into capeshit, and his idea was, of course, a "mature" and "deep" scene. This ended up being about as cringeworthy as the Logan movie.
>>
>>84362462
You seriously wrote all that? Sad bastard
>>
>>84362908
>The book list is clearly a joke
You are clearly a retard, please fuck off.
>>
File: latest.jpg (74KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
74KB, 500x281px
>>84361735
the message of the films is that guys shouldn't marry cute girls but nasty coalburners
>>
>>84363431
dude.. this is real?
>>
>>84363627
yeah it's not a shop or anything

t. watched the movie a couple times
>>
>>84363431
Is that the white guy that turned black?
>>
>>84363654
fucking disgusting i dont remember that shit from the books.. could be my memory tho
>>
>>84361735
Daniel Radcliffe looks like a Jew in that screenshot. Hiding from the Gestapo and keeping everyone entertained during these dark times by dancing and playing the violin.
>>
>>84362462
>"No!"
every
time
>>
>>84363723
hahahahahahahahahaha
>>
I'm still mad this series whitewashed Hermione because Daniel Radcliffe's parents didn't want him shooting scenes with "a darkie".
>>
>>84362583

Not the guy but why do your posts hold any weight? It's a fucking message board. You're posting for responses, just like anyone else. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>84363431
>cute girls
>>
>>84363204

You're seriously this new?

Back to plebbit.
>>
>>84363990
Britain was a mistake
>>
>>84364238
t. Gaius Julius Caesar
>>
>>84363431
>Harry's prom date was a Paki
>also dated a gook at one point...but the gook still cared about her first Chad boyfriend
>his future wife got BLACKED
>dead inside in the epilogue

Harry Potter - The deconstruction of the modern British """man"""
>>
>>84364334
All the Brits with balls moved to the Americas. Same with the Germans.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.