[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does 4chan consist of people who can't afford therapy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: def.jpg (57KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
def.jpg
57KB, 1920x1080px
also Sopranos thread
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 250x250px
you know Quasimodo predicted all this
>>
Therapy is a joke anyways 2bh. My company paid for it, and even though it was free it was a waste of time. I can't imagine paying for that bullshit out of my own pocket. Just read a book or something
>>
Would rather kill myself than whine about my depression to some roastie whore pretending to care or understand
>>
I see a Korean vet. Dude is awesome.
>>
>>84360613
Did he shoot any zipperheads?
>>
>>84360447
Read a book? Lol what book
>>
>>84360682
the bible
>>
>>84360613
r u a dog? if so be careful
>>
Therapy saved my life. The therapists job isn't to directly tell you what to change or improve in your life, but to facilitate the therapy process so that you can find and make those changes and improvements. The actual diagnosis isn't even that important; it just gives you a framework for your thoughts and behavior and also exists for the sake of having a condition down for insurance companies.

IQ 89's and sociopaths have no concept of self-improvement.
>>
>>84360955

Describe your life before therapy
>>
>>84361486
Absolute Madman
>>
>therapy is actually free
>so is all healthcare

??

I dont understand you op.
>>
>american healthcare
i pay like 110 euro / year for my therapist
>>
Therapy is just Jews co-opting Confession.
>>
If incels were humble and ambitious enough to seek therapy they wouldn't be incels in the first place
>>
>>84361855
We can shock your gay away for 40 dollars in the US.
>>
I did after I tried to commit suicide. It seemed pretty helpful at the time. Now I'm just stuck in the same patterns of hopelessness and whiny despair, and I don't think that my frequent usage of this site really helps that. Thanks for reading.
>>
>>84360187
Therapy is the perfect way for one to stay in therapy. It doesn't help you. They might numb you down with 'happypills' until you're a literal husk like the rest of the civilized world, but who the fuck wants that?
>>
>>84360672
I'd put money on it
>>
>>84362844
:/
>>
>>84362844
how the fuck do you fail suicide
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.