[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many times did you watch it DC bros ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 5

File: BvS.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BvS.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
How many times did you watch it DC bros ?
>>
>>84359612
6 times. And it gets worse with each rewatch.
>>
>>84359612
atleast 15. UC, not theatrical.
>>
>>84359612
Honestly like maybe 7 times and this is only because there's nothing else to watch.
>>
>>84359612
5 times UE. I love the first 90 minutes so sometimes I'll throw it on in the background.
>>
1/4 walked out and got my money back
>>
>>84359612
7 times here
and my eyes are wet everytime i have to watch superman sacrifice himself for the same humans that rejected him
>>
6 times now. Twice in the theatre and 4 times at home (Ultimate Edition).

I still have issues with it, but each time I watch it I discover something new and appreciate it more. Contrast this with Marvel flicks which I genuinely enjoy, but can never sit through a second time. They have zero rewatchability unless you're 12 or a numale.
>>
>>84359869
>>84359796
>>84359739
>>84359704
>>84359703
>>84359662
autism too strong
>>
>>84359612
3 time end of end
A couple times pulling clips of the fights, the Senate explosion, and Clark fucking Lois in the tub
>>
>>84359796
I get teary eyes everytime Lois holds onto Clark's lifeless body.
>>
>>84359612
13. 6 TC 7 UE
>>
>>84359612
Never cause it's shit
>>
>>84359612
I've watched it 4 times in total, counting both theatrical and ultimate cut.
>>
Thrice. First time I didn't like it, watched it a second time after seeing a YouTuber whos opinions I usually appreciate praise it on Twitter and found uut that it was actually way better than I gave it credit for. Watched it a third time with my dad because... well, we occasionally get together to.watch movies.
>>
>>84359612
2, one in spanish and the other in english.
>>
once for 3D theatrical and once for ultimate edition in 2D.

I need an autismo to edit them both together for me, any takers?
>>
>>84359612
Once. I think anymore than that and I'll actually kill myself.
>>
File: bvs grid.jpg (787KB, 4800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
bvs grid.jpg
787KB, 4800x2000px
>>84359796
>>84359921
I've seen it four times and that scene unironically makes me tear up every time I see it. Hans Zimmer's score and Batman finally realizing that Supes was Earth's greatest champion is what seals the deal.
>>
>>84360586
>3D theatrical
How was the 3d?
>>
>>84359612
5 times
Twice in theater
Again, twice at home (TC, once doblada al espaƱol)
And the UE (which is a much better movie) only once so far.

Will watch again soon because I already miss WW and I need to see her in anything.
>>
Once and the Martha scene was the last straw gone of redemption for this movie.

I literaly sighed at that scene.
>>
>>84359612
once in theaters.. Was incredibly disappointed, was expecting something different.

When the directors cut was released I decided to give it a second chance because I blamed my own personally expectations for how bad it was the first time and actually ended up really liking it, the first hour or so is actually really good in terms of a narrative in a comic film, but it starts to fall apart once the bvs fight is over and they transition to the "dawn of justice" story line.. I'd give the first 90 minutes a 7/10 with the ending (and anything to do with doomsday really) a 4/10 mostly for it's shoehorning of a super villain and disappointing climax
>>
>>84360651
its really good, but I wished I'd watched the ultimate edition first
>>
>>84359612
0.85 times. I like to enjoy, comment and discuss every reference.
>>
>>84360626
this
>>
3 for fellowship 2 for towers 4 for return
>>
>>84359934
I get teary eyes everytime I remember I actually payed to watch this.
>>
>>84359612
Lost count, conservative estimate is around a dozen
>>
>>84359612
2 in theaters, 3 UC. I still watch random scenes when I'm down or when I see something terrible in a TV show or movie so I can get that quick kino fix. I'm afraid that it will start wearing off soon so I need Justice League to be another kino.
>>
File: 5u5a6xw5pv0z.png (3MB, 2777x1273px) Image search: [Google]
5u5a6xw5pv0z.png
3MB, 2777x1273px
>>84360626
Same here. It is growing on me with each rewatch. They created something very special and enduring.
>>
>>84360522
What did your dad think?
>>
>>84360651
The scene with Joe Chill's gun was SO MUCH BETTER in 3D.
>>
>>84362662

Liked it well enough, moreso after I explained to him what I felt the subtext behind certain elements was but also saw why audiences rejected it.
>>
4.5 times
none of those times had the line:
>its time you learn what it means to be a man
so that bothered me
>>
>>84359612
nine
>>
>>84362920
oops finger slipped meant none
>>
4 times, twice on theaters because of normie friends and twice the UC at home for pure kino purposes
>>
>>84359612
I see BvS going down as a cult classic.. the average person just agrees it was bad and doesn't think anything more than that, but coming on 4chan and some threads on reddit have convinced me that the film is loved more than people care to admit.. It's in a weird state where you're lambasted for liking it, but when you give legitimate arguments as to why it's good (or at least not the trash it's made out to be) people just say you're digging to deep and dismiss you as a "DC cuck"
>>
>>84363064
>people just say you're digging to deep and dismiss you as a "DC cuck"
That's the resident Marvel shills. I sometimes make fun of their TV show movies when I get bored. It's hilarious seeing them defend it.
>>
>>84363064
Reddit likes it too? I thought that site was lost forever.

It's funny two friends of mine hated BvS with a passion. I sat down with them, talked them through some central themes and they walked out of there admiring it. I think it's part BvS being its own thing and part people influenced by online narratives that narrow their fields of view. It's very tragic. This film deserves much better.
>>
>watching that crap more than once
>>
0 because I grew out of capeshit years ago
>>
Saw it one time and that was once too many. What a shit film.
>>
>>84359612
0, its fucking shit.
Suicide Squad though? Pure kino.
>>
>>84363294
>I sucked my friends' dicks with BvS playing in the background and they loved it!
>>
File: 1496955062950.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496955062950.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>84363064
>any capeshit movie becoming a "cult classic"
>>
>>84363436
Your fantasies don't belong here marvelfag.
>>
probably close to 10 times
>>
>>84363294
>This film deserves much better.
Yeah, like having an actual finished script and a proper director.
>>
>>84363516
Did the GoTG2 thread die prematurely again? Maybe one day you will have ONE complete thread for a marvel.
>>
>>84363207
>resident
exactly

this is our board you aren't wanted here
>>
>>84363564
I don't even like Marvel. I just like well done films.
I know you company faggots can't grasp that though.
>>
>>84363064
>the film is loved more than people care to admit
It's just the same half a dozen people shitposting.
>>
>>84363608
The age of the mouseshills is coming to an end. Brace yourself for the storm.
>>
>>84363294
To me what makes it so good is the fact that you have to actually sit down and discuss the film to get a better understanding of things, this helps promote rewatching the films as every time I go online and see threads about the movie I'm almost always inspired to go rewatch it. That being said I'm not going to deny the fact there are some bad parts in the film, I personally wish they would've taken Doomsday out of the film and gave us a General Zod bizzaro type villain cause the last 40 minutes kinda fell apart for me, Doomsday seems to be just thrown in and it's not really made clear (at least not to me) why Lex would create such a powerful and uncontrollable being when the entire film he's doing everything he can to destroy superman for those very reasons.
>>
>>84363564
>everyone who dislikes my capeshit must be a shill for the other capeshit

Are you cranky because mom was 30 seconds late with your tendies?
>>
>>84363697
>you have to actually sit down and discuss the film to get a better understanding of things

Were there people with enough brain damage that they didn't understand the movie just by watching it? It wasn't very subtle.
>>
>>84363456
>When you inflate the meaning of cult classic to justify using a meme
>>
>>84363697
He hates the idea of Superman assuming a God rule over man. He talks about his own childhood as reason to why the idea of Superman pisses him off.

Of course this is what he says but there is more. Lex is greedy and jealous and he sees Superman as competition he must rid for Justice League. He wants to spear head the metahumans himself.
>>
>>84363456

Tell that to 60s Batman.
>>
>>84363816
That makes sense, he hates the fact that he himself looks at superman like a god and his jealousy pushes him to prove to the world (himself) that superman is no better than us.. He's basically just using the minor concerns of others to justify his grand delusions
>>
>>84363456
>what is Batman 66
>what is The Rocketeer
>what is Hellboy 2
>>
>>84363751
Yet here we are in a thread of people conversing about the film.. any film that can be fully understood with one viewing is a film that is doing little more than holding your hand through a simple plot
>>
>>84364033
>Yet here we are in a thread of people conversing about the film
I mostly just see people regurgitating blatantly obvious plot elements. I wouldn't exactly call that "conversing" and more just parroting each other over and over again.
>>
>>84364079
Fuck off shill, not our problem Disney can't compete with DC when it comes to real capekino.
>>
>>84364192
I stand corrected, I should add "paranoia and shill accusations at any criticism" along with the parroting.
>>
>>84364079
Maybe because people keep complaining about the same plot elements over and over again, two sides to the coin.. just cause you chose to ignore one side doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
>>
>>84364231
Paranoid of what? Spiderman looks like dogshit, Marvel hasn't had a profitable movie in decades, and Wodner Woman is looking to win MULTIPLE Oscars.

Just do the rest of us a favor and grab your dad's gun, put in your mouth, and just end it. DC wins again!
>>
>>84364245
>Maybe because people keep complaining about the same plot elements over and over again
Plenty of legitimate complaints. I didn't hate BvS, but I did have a few pet peeves.

>The Martha scene.
I don't think I need to elaborate beyond that, you know what scene I mean.

>The Doomsday fight
Boring punch-up with a big CGI monster that didn't exist until 30 seconds before the fight.

>The whole senate thing
The peach tea scene before the explosion looked like something out of a comedy.

>The senator/Luthor scene
less for being dumb, but I feel like this scene should have been after the senate bombing. Aside from that, none of it just made any sense to me. This random no-name senator walks up to Luthor and wants to make a deal with him. This random fuck is able to bypass the senate decision to block his kryptonite import, give him unrestricted, unsupervised access to an alien crash site that the government would have under extreme lockdown, and then walks away while asking for absolutely nothing in return, and we never see him again.

>>84364309
Yes, this is surely the way to prove DC fans are sensible level-headed people.
>>
>>84364309
People like you are why they call DC fans cucks.. Spiderman, although not good, doesn't look like dogshit its just the same old same old from marvel. And marvel movies are profitable because if they wen't more then 5 years making these ridiculously expensive films with no profit they'd be bankrupt. Wonder Woman looks like an decent film (haven't seen it yet, don't plan on seeing it in theaters) but not one that deserves Oscars for anything other than costume design. DC was doing good with MoS and decided to take a pretty big risk going in the direction they did with BvS and it bit them in the ass, the result of this was the atrocious Suicide Squad that played it so safe it was literally one big shitty action sequence with some shitty fan service flashbacks.. I love the DC hero's far more than Marvel but I'm not so blindly ignorant to see marvel is ahead of the game in terms of producing reliably decent films, they play it just safe enough to ensure ticket sales
>>
This thread proves how shit the taste of /tv/ is

To answer OP's question, I saw it one and never again because it was so shit
>>
how is the ironicly liking DC flicks meme STILL alive ?!
>>
>>84364495
>People like you are why they call DC fans cucks
Ok Disney, you can go fuck off to reddit now.
>>
>>84364592
Because it's the meme that causes the most rage
>>
>>84359612
I've seen it a couple times, but on both occasions I drank heavily and passed out before the end. I still have no clue how the story finishes.
>>
>>84364534
t. cuck
>>
this was awful. I hope batman next year will be better
>inb4 marvel shill
quips in something as serious as saving lives is retarded
>>
>>84359612
1 a camrip one
these movies are p crapo to be honest familia.
>>
>>84359612
I've watched it approximately twice a month since the release of the ultimate cut. Keep finding new stuff. I truly believe this is the pinnacle of art, and will never be topped by any form of art.
>>
Twice for the first cam. Once for Ultimate Edition.
Didn't hate the movie, I just think it fails to encapsulate the icon Superman is. A take on Superman both retro and modern is what we need and it is not supplemented. Also, Henry Cavill can not emote. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>84359612
Once theatrical, twice so far with Ultimate Cut.

Tend to marathon all the previous DCEU films when a new one comes out
>>
>>84364866
>inb4 marvel shill
Well at least you saved us taking the tone to call you out paki
>>
twice at theater
once hdcam rip off
third UC

so 7 total so far
>>
File: 0A7.jpg (34KB, 790x593px) Image search: [Google]
0A7.jpg
34KB, 790x593px
2 times (the 3 hours long one)

1st time: I watched it with a ''wtf'' face the whole time, yawning and hoping it ends.

2nd time: I watched it to see if there was something worth in the flick or if i missed something and NO, its a piece of shit film.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.