[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: TomandJerry.jpg (17KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
TomandJerry.jpg
17KB, 350x263px
>>
>>84357857
your mum when I licked her bunghole
>>
>>84357857
every smart person will tell you that jerry is the antagonist

tom just wants a peaceful life
>>
>>84358447

This.

Tom would be taking a nap on the kitchen floor and Jerry lights his tail on fire just for the lulz. Plus Tom had to put up with that aggro housekeeper lady. Hated that fat bitch.
>>
>>84358407
She shate in your mouth?
>>
File: CLnMclcUEAEcvAM.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CLnMclcUEAEcvAM.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>84357857

>Tom and Jerry Thread
>Already the Tom apologists are out in droves

Listen up, Tom is not some peace loving housecat who is simply a victim of circumstance. He is a spiteful, petty, vengeful, jealous and malicious character who instigates the vast majority of the show's conflicts. The Tom Dindu Nuffin crowd are the sort of people who make excuses for Walt in Breaking Bad - they can't see that Tom's fundamental character defects are to blame for the tensions and violence we witness throughout the show's run.

Just look at this vicious cunt in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vkKIxzKjZA

Jerry is karma personified. He is the little man standing up to the big bully. He is the Robin Hood to Tom's Sheriff of Nottingham. I wouldn't expect such a contrarian shithole such as 4chan to understand what is in front of them, however.
>>
>>84359762

>is pro Jerry. brings barky dog in to aid argument
>>
File: real life tom and jerry.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
real life tom and jerry.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>it's that episode again
>>
>>84359762

Jerry could employ excessive violence sometimes. like the police officer who shoots some dindu 20times when he reaches for his wallet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9HSBmqhy_E
>>
>>84359762
Jerry is an illegal alien you dumb reditor.
>>
>>84360149
AW, that's really cute.
>>
>>84357857
Jerry is literally vermin eating the humans out of house and home while Tom is just doing his job as a house cat. One of the few jobs cats have.
>>
>>84357857
This is the best implementation of this meme thread I've seen.
>>
>>84360413
Um, undocumented rodent, thanks.
>>
don't mind me, just posting the best T&J episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHx-HbJz1-E
>>
>>84359762
The only thing Tom did wrong was exterminating that fucking mouse.

If you had mice chewing fist-sized holes in your baseboards you'd want your cat to kill them too.

>>84360149
I once saw a cat eyeing a rabbit in a parking lot. The rabbit was just sitting there. I walked over and picked it up by the scruff, thinking to save it from the cat. All of the skin below its neck just pulled away from its head, revealing the neck muscle underneath. The cat had cleanly sliced a line through its hide from ear to ear. It was just waiting to see what the rabbit would do next.
I said fuck it and left it to the cat.
>>
>>84360363
The episodes made by this studio cost about a million each to produce. That's not adjusted for inflation.
>>
>>84360657
Hard to choose one, Downbeat bear was one of my favorites
>>
>>84361054
And Cat concerto
>>
File: Jerry dindu nuffin.jpg (23KB, 265x333px) Image search: [Google]
Jerry dindu nuffin.jpg
23KB, 265x333px
>>84360657
>>
Tom was in the right, Jerry was a fucking manlet asshole and paradise, fuck him and that pit-bull ball licker.
>>
Tom was just trying to do his damn job. I lived for the few moments when Tom came out on top.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.