[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time for Spider-Man to die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

>Spider-Man 3 was an overstuffed letdown
>The Amazing Spider-Man was a bland, pointless rehash of the original Spider-Man
>The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was an overstuffed disaster that tried too hard to kick-start a cinematic universe
>Spider-Man: Homecoming will be just as boring and formulaic as every other MCU flick
When are normies going to get sick of this shit? The first two Spider-Man movies were good because they were directed by a visionary who was given a lot of creative control and now every Spider-Man movie is directed by a yes-man hack who does whatever the execs tell him to do. Spider-Man is more creatively bankrupt than Star Wars.
>>
>>84356350
what an utterly wank poster
>>
>>84356350
>When are normies going to get sick of this shit?
Never because this is what they want.
>>
File: spiderman.png (2MB, 1593x1127px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.png
2MB, 1593x1127px
Will Homecoming be a flick or a joint?
>>
>>84356350
I didn't think Spider-Man 3 was overstuffed, I just thought they made poor choices. Mainly casting Topher Grace as Eddie Brock, emo Parker, Venom's look and a few other things.

Amazing Spider-Man was bland because people are fucking tired of seeing his origin story. Kind of getting tired of seeing Uncle Ben get shot. I thought having The Lizard as a villian was neat though.

ASM2 was awful, no defending that.
>>
>>84356541
a motion picture
>>
>>
>spiderman
>creativity

that shit is purely made to make money m8
don't know why manchildren think it's some kind of art
>>
File: sam raimi.jpg (136KB, 1200x791px) Image search: [Google]
sam raimi.jpg
136KB, 1200x791px
>>84356875
Spider-Man has never ever been art but the first two movies had a lot of heart and style.
>>
>>84356350
Go fuck yourself.

I liked Spiderman 3 and Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2
>>
>>84356975
>Spiderman 3
Okay.
>Amazing Spiderman 1
Well, it's shit compared to Spiderman 1 but it isn't completely terrible so I can see why some people would like it.
>Amazing Spiderman 2
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>84356541
This accuracy tho
>>
SM1>SM2>>ASM1>SM3>>>ASM2
>>
>>84357392
SM2 > SM1 >>> SM3 > ASM1 >>> ASM2

SM3 is heavily flawed but it oozes Raimi's style. ASM1 is a hollow, styleless imitation of SM1.
>>
>>84356828
kek
>>
Has anyone here seen Homecoming?
>>
>>84359422
Someone did yesterday. >>84333372
I'm going to a screening in MN tonight.
>>
They only keep this IP alive to get children watching their MK Ultra brainwashing videos on JewTube
>>
File: 1496350855444.png (21KB, 180x204px) Image search: [Google]
1496350855444.png
21KB, 180x204px
>>84356350
Why does nobody seem to notice them completely ripping of SM2's train scene in the trailer?
>>
>>84356541
this meme image better not be implying that SM3 is better than 1 and 2.
>>
>>84356350
i don't know why they say nerds are unpleaseable
>>
Why does spiderman keep getting younger and younger. do people really care so much about high school antics?
>>
>>84361354
You are a pleb if you think that a Kino is better than a Film or Movie. They all excell on their own.
>>
>>84361314
Because it's so fucking obvious and we've talked about it before.
>>
>>84362321
you are a pleb if you think there's a distinction between any of those words except for flick.
>>
>>84356350
Spider-Man is a cool and fun character.
The problem is hiring gay actors who can't act in Shit stories written by people who know nothing about Spider-Man.
Doesn't help Sony owns the rights to the films.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.