[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PARTY MONSTER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Party_Monster_2003_film.jpg (204KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
Party_Monster_2003_film.jpg
204KB, 480x720px
What does /tv/ think about Party Monster and Michael Allig?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV7MND4r0mY
>>
It's a pretty good movie.
>>
Not gay enough.
>>
>>84354989
Party Monster: The Decline of the West
>>
My sister rented the movie on dvd at using my ballbuster I mean blockbuster account once and she never returned it and she lost the disc so I still owed like a hundred bucks on the account when bookBuster closed.
>>
PARTY MONSTERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>>
>this degenerate, twisted, junkie, sodomite, MURDERING AND HACKING A BODY TO PIECES AND THEN THROWING IT IN THE RIVER FAGGOT bastard got like 10 years in prison and now he is out continuing his degeneracy with the people who KNEW about him MURDERING A DUDE AND SAID NOTHING

fuck, there's literally no justice in this world

this fucking sociopath is walking the streets freely just because he didnt make any fuss while in prison which was literally A FUCKING VACATION for this degenerate sodomite

>free assfucking
>free drugs
>"hey youre free now!"

Its like sentencing a sex addict in a place full of women ready to have sex with them,,,fuck
>>
File: 1245436924405.jpg (37KB, 348x410px) Image search: [Google]
1245436924405.jpg
37KB, 348x410px
>tfw i agree with this
>>84355124
and with this too
>>84355202
>>
>>84354989
horribly underrated campkino. One of my favorite movies.
>>
>posting about an indie underground movie on /capeshit & big budget & rotten tomatoes score/ general: the board

You poor soul, you.
Anyway, I enjoy this movie, its pretty entertaining.
As for my real life opinion on the actual existing person who did all that shit AKA michael alig, I gotta go with >>84355202
>>
File: 1410733557327.jpg (860KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1410733557327.jpg
860KB, 1600x1200px
For anyone who cares and doesnt know the movie is based on this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYvDm-9ofSs

I like the movie as a movie but as said here >>84355202 the real life story of this is fucking tragic as fuck and evident to where we're headed as a society.

This faggot is a free man right now, with no remorse, hanging out with the same degenerates he did back then doing drugs and making a living by painting offensive jesus paintings.

This just shows that you can literally make a career being a degenerate murdered you just have to 'market' the murder in such a way that it works for said career.

America is fucking doomed ;_; and consequentially, so are the rest of us
>>
>>84354989
>>84356124
wtf is this gay shit you faggots HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>84354989
shit movie
>>
>>84354989
this shit looks and reads like a Sam Hyde sketch
>>
>>84358169
........how so?
>>
>>84358358
I meant that in a good way. shit looks like a ridiculously funny hyperbole of the gay life.

it has that somewhat retro aesthetic that Sam keeps in some of his best videos, also the dialogues and the edition all look too ridiculous to the point it has to be self-aware. it may not be a comedic trailer/movie, but hell if its a damn good one at that
>>
File: HumanTraffic.jpg (15KB, 218x324px) Image search: [Google]
HumanTraffic.jpg
15KB, 218x324px
It sucks. Watch this if you want a club movie that's actually decent.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.