[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Steve. Period.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4729.jpg (48KB, 320x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4729.jpg
48KB, 320x315px
Best Steve. Period.
>>
>>84353545
I loved this character so much. Do you think the way Supes checked out reminded Diana of him? It sure did for me.
>>
dumb character
>>
>>84353545
Why did he kill himself though?
>>
>tfw no more qt dumb cavewoman WW ever again
>now she's a smartass deceiving feminist cracking quips

I'll miss the WW from this movie
>>
>>84353545
I wish patty jenkins made a superman movie where superman is ACTUALLY superman. A man who stands for justice and the truth.....not some whiny emo fuck who has almost no lines.

God, i hate zack snyder so fuckin much.
>>
>>84354592
you're a dumb character
>>
>>84354778
damn
>>
File: 1496974092370.jpg (46KB, 568x479px) Image search: [Google]
1496974092370.jpg
46KB, 568x479px
>>
WW's whip looks like the Balrog's weapon from the Lord of the Rings
>>
>>84355477
I liked that, actually. It looked like the Rope of Hestia responds to mental commands. I also like when the used it as a sort of shield.
>>
>>84354708
If BvS and JL trailers are any indication, she evolved to be a level-headed, calm woman. Still brave, still full of compassion, but she now knows how the world works.

Having said that, yeah, I'll miss her too. She was adorable.
>>
>>84354708
tfw WW runs to the baby and first tries ice cream
>>
>>84355477
It annoyed me a little that she used it like a whip, actually. It's a lasso.
>>
>>84358841
The baby scene was so damn heart-warming that it caught me totally off-guard.
>>
>>84358969
I think it's whichever she needs it to be, and I find that kind of cool.
>>
>>84353545
I wanted Steve to have his happy ending with a family and lots of wonder babies ;_;
>>
File: Wonder Woman - Steve.png (1MB, 1363x571px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman - Steve.png
1MB, 1363x571px
>>84360407
I'm really starting to appreciate Pine as an actor. I've yet to see him in a role that I didn't pretty much fall in love with his take on the character.

I can't imagine anyone but him filling the role of Kirk and now he'll always be Steve Trevor - the man who won a goddess's heart.
>>
>>84353545
>>84355435
Laugh all u want. Evans might be more famous but Pine is a better actor by far.
>>
Wonder woman was 8/10, real nice desu.

Her and Steve were great
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.