[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trilogy adaptation when? What'll the storyline be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: league.jpg (483KB, 1054x490px) Image search: [Google]
league.jpg
483KB, 1054x490px
Trilogy adaptation when?
What'll the storyline be?
>>
>>84352759
KT getting BTFO by SKT again
>>
>>84352759
Noxus invasion of Ionia
>>
More like 136 episode anime series with each episode focusing on a different character.
>>
A movie out of this will be just 2 hours of black screen,since the game got no lore.It has i think 1 page per champion some made up shit, so-called '''''lore'''''' that no one ever reads so yeah..
>>
>>84353738
It has a lot of lore but as you said the game it's good enough that people rather play it than read it.
>>
>>84353738
The lore is pretty entertaining, it's just that good luck getting the average gamer to care about something that requires them to actually *gasp* do some reading.

Hell, we're on the /tv/ board which is filled with that kind of person. They watch movies because they're too pleb for books.
>>
>>84352759
I don't care about their lore anymore they turned Lux into a Korra-tier SJW lesbian.
>>
>>84353780
league of legends players are not the average gamer lmfao

they are insects gnawing on a dried up mouldy piece of wood. lowest trash consumers.
>>
>>84353779
>actually defending that shit game

>>84353780
>i'm a REAL gamer that cares about lore!

lmao pathetic losers. 50$ say you're both fat virgins. Or underage. Or both. The game HAD "lore" years ago, then they decided to change it to like one or two shallow sentences per characters. Most of the "lore" that exists is just put together by some nerds and not even official.
>>
File: temmo.png (277KB, 646x748px) Image search: [Google]
temmo.png
277KB, 646x748px
Teemo biopic.
>>
>>84352759
War between Demacia and Noxia (or whatever the fuck it's called). When the big battle comes, Jarven IV has to leave to go eat dinner, leaving Demacia vulnerable.
>>
>>84353846
The bad part about Korra was that she spend the first half of the series being a huge dumbass who also was super childish. The third and fourth season Korra was fine, and her being a lesbian wasn't a problem at all. The real SJW problems with the show happened when Korra was a total shithead and everyone fell all over themselves to tell her how great she was.
>>
Who would be the best champion to carry a film as the protagonist?
>>
Udyr snatching nerds out the jungle for 2 hours.
>>
the invasion of ionia
I wanna see my nigga kled fucking those chinks up
>>
>>84352759
Shit game balance. Shit lore. Shit game.
>>
SINGED STANDALONE FILM WHEN?
>>
>>84352759

Being a shittier copy of the shitty DOTA 2 movie
>>
>>84352759
the only possible way it could be good is if they keep a the inevitably terrible dialogue to a minimum and how no story once so ever.

It could only be good if it were just a longer version of a new dawn cinimatic. Maybe just a few matches where lol character duke it out with lore consistent results
>>
Lulu SoL/Slasher film about turning every champion into a cupcake and then eating them Majinbuu-style
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.