[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Letter Media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 29

File: 0000000000.jpg (18KB, 354x342px) Image search: [Google]
0000000000.jpg
18KB, 354x342px
Do you still support RLM after their latest fiasco?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13297517

I only care about Patreon supporters, not freeloaders.
>>
What is their latest fiasco?
>>
They should do it 3 more times. One for every transformers movie.
That would shake off the normies.
>>
I have always hated them.
>>
>>84352228
>Makes a few shitposts
>"Fiasco"
>>
Why do people on this board still watch Reddit Letter Media?
>>
I thought it was funny the first two times. Would have been better if they didnt have summer stand in hosts.

They really dug it into the ground though. We need an actual review because we all KNOW its shit but we watch to hear them rip the film a new asshole.
>>
>>84352311
I need my friend simulator.
>>
I still LIKE them.
I never SUPPORTED them like a cuck
>>
>>84352331
Its creepy how much this board loves them.
I usually dislike using the term """e-celebs""" but this fits perfectly.
>>
>>84352289
There are 6 transformers movies now?
Fucking hell.
>>
>>84352228
Why is there no "OP is a faggot" option on this poll?
>>
Do you think they have the guts to do it with a Nerd Crew episode?

I think they might.
>>
>>84352330
>We need an actual review because we all KNOW its shit but we watch to hear them rip the film a new asshole.
Way to completely miss the entire point of these Transformers videos they put out.
>>
>>84352359
They're not e-celebs! They're don't even usually speak directly at the camera.
>>
These videos are a plebfilter. Redditors btfo.
>>
>>84352228
I don't think they were worthwhile or funny but it's not like I'm going to stop watching their actual reviews just cause of some hokey gag
>>
>watch reddit lelter memedia in twnty seventeen
>>
Is it a fiasco if they intended it to be that way? I mean, if you're upset about it, it seems like it did its job.
>>
Ameritards have a weird sense of humor

Nothing about these guys is funny in the slightest. Id rather watch fucking pewdiepie
>>
>>84352406
>They're don't even usually speak directly at the camera.
Except for the introduction and outro of pretty much every video they make.
>>
>>84352265
People got trolled, autists and those who only watched since their episode 6 review are having a fit
>>
>>84352470
*episode 7
>>
>>84352228
How could it possibly be considered a "fiasco" if RLM's intention was to annoy everyone and they clearly did that?
>>
File: Gorman.png (668KB, 639x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gorman.png
668KB, 639x800px
RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, /tv/, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.
>>
>>84352228
Get a fucking life.

This goes for anyone here who can handle a shitpost on /tv/ but nowhere else. I can't believe I'm still seeing threads about this.
>>
File: 1425788191863.jpg (31KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1425788191863.jpg
31KB, 413x395px
>263,559 views
Literally free money.
These guys are genius.
>>
https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/877971966082244608
>>
>>84352228
>subscribers continue to grow
>Patreon amount has gone up
>fiasco
>>
>>84352540
I don't think the Plinkett video is even has ads on it though.
>>
>>84352540
In what way is producing a video "free" money?
>>
>>84352525
this

you guys are like babies
>>
File: wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg (115KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
115KB, 480x342px
RLM normally uploads every 5 to 8 days, their last normal upload was 5 days ago, then they release 3 troll videos for 3 days and all the entitled shits are running around like RLM is literally stealing their money. It's like this is the first time these people have ever seen trolling on the internet.

Calm your tits ffs.

Also,
>"fiasco"
>>
The only people calling this a "fiasco" are people who have a touch of the tism
>>
>>84352228
I think I'm just getting burned out on RLM in general.
>>
>approximately 90 minutes of blank monetized video uploaded
>clickbait thumbnails and titles
>big controversy and viral outrage campaign

This "fiasco" reeks of Jack's doing.
>>
>>84352786
>>approximately 90 minutes of blank monetized video uploaded
They're not monetized though.
>>
>>84352265
Faggot OP didn't get it, it wasn't really a fiasco. He's always on a warpath against these people, so pay him no attention.
>>
>>84352228

Who really gets this assblasted about a few not so interesting videos? Why should anyone care THAT much? I doubt it really affected their normal video production schedule that much. And now we know Tim and Colon are in the next BOTW
>>
EVERYDAY
>>
And i give them 2 dollars a month
t. >>84352916
>>
>>84352359
>Its creepy how much this board loves them.
Well, yeah. It's creepier how much you hate them, like you have a lot riding on getting people to stop watching them or something. Your threads read like you take it personally. I mean, they're amusing and pretty inoffensive, I really don't see how you can hate them that much, even if you don't like their shows. Probably some mental breakdown you're having.
>>
>>84352311
I just watch because of all the internet reviewers I've seen they most closely align with my opinions on movies. I watch to get a good idea of whether I should see it or not
>>
>>84352960
OK fanboy calm down
>>
>>84352709
This is serious mum?
>>
File: 1493650914958.gif (3MB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
1493650914958.gif
3MB, 200x180px
> mfw some 300 comment chain on one of the older vids complaining about 'service providers mistreating their customers'

Top kek. I'm glad RLM entered the industrial salt mining business.
>>
>>84352797
Then why did I watch ads?
>>
>Jay! The fans are complaining that we aren't producing enough content!
>I know what we should do Mike. Another iiiironic movie review. But this time we go post ironic and don't actually do any work!
>Brilliant!

Patreoncucks btfo.
>>
File: 1476381824839[1].png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1476381824839[1].png
29KB, 741x568px
It was funny the first time as a low effort gag, but the same low effort gag repeated over and over just starts to feel lazy.

Maybe if they do it enough times, it'll cycle back around to being funny.
>>
>>84353084
Literally nobody has been complaining about how much content they've been making lately though. They've been putting out at least one video a week for the last few months, often more. Anyone upset that they put out a couple joke videos in between their normal videos is a retard.
>>
>>84353038
Very, you should seek medical assistance.
>>
>>84353114
>It was funny the first time as a low effort gag, but the same low effort gag repeated over and over just starts to feel lazy.
Kind of like the Transformers movies. It's almost like RLM were making a statement or something.
>>
>>84352540
I'm pretty sure monetization takes into account how much of the video is actually watched. This is why every vlogger uses jump cuts, as studies have shown it increases retention over the course of a video.

So I'd imagine if these videos are monetized, they're probably making almost nothing. People get the joke after a minute and probably aren't going to sit through 40 more minutes of a black screen.
>>
>>84353035
See? You're emotionally invested, it's pretty creepy.
>>
>>84353114
>It was funny the first time as a low effort gag, but the same low effort gag repeated over and over just starts to feel lazy.
Perhaps the same could be said about the transformers movies.
>>
I seriously doubt they wouldve bothered with another Transformers review at this point, so it was either this 'joke' review or nothing, and whether you found it funny or not, whats really been lost?

Christ there really is nothing left to say about those movies at this point, the jokes just been driven into the ground. I'm shocked to learn people cared this much.

I also bet they would've only done the first fake review anyway and left it at that, but given how people reacted so poorly they thought they might as well just double down for their own shits n giggles
>>
>>84352265
they uploaded 3 joke videos and autists got mad
>>
>>84352265
Autists got trolled. For them this was like showing up to a friend meetup, but no one is there. Now they have to wait another week for their friend simulator.
>>
>>84353210
This nigger gets it.
>>
File: 1469980664394.png (567KB, 698x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469980664394.png
567KB, 698x720px
>>84353153
>>84353210
>DUDE IT'S COMMENTARY ON THE TRANSFORMERS
No, I get it. It's just not funny.
>>
>>84353153
>>84353210
I don't know if the statement "Transformers is just repeating itself over and over with no substance" is a concept that really needed to be demonstrated over several videos.

You can just, like, say it as a sentence like I just did, and we'd get it.
>>
>>84353368
>I don't know if the statement "Transformers is just repeating itself over and over with no substance" is a concept that really needed to be demonstrated over several movies.
>>
>>84353368
They already watched 3 transformers movies simultaneously to prove that point.
>>
>>84353363
To each their own.
I don't find the videos themselves funny either, but that doesn't matter, because the ass blasted response is where the actual laughs are.

It is a bit sad seeing how people are overly invested in RLM though...
>>
>>84353187
N-no you!
>>
>>84352228

>fiasco

I literally didn't even notice anything but the obvious joke, as soon as the credits roll I close the tab, ez.
>>
File: Untitled.png (183KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
183KB, 500x350px
>>84352228
>Make a one off gag
>pretty gud, I smirked watching Canadians trying to drink beer
>Do it again
>don't even click it
>I ain't fallin for your shit nigger
>They do it a THIRD TIME
>I ain't clickin that shit, you ran the joke into the ground with the second one, now you're digging to China

>fanboys cry about how people just DON'T GET IT
>>
>>84353494
>I want attention.
It's okay, bro. It's not your fault.
>>
The amount of hate this has stirred is so dense.
>>
>>84353460
Congratulations.
You made a shitty post that's literally as clever as all three of these videos.

Now make the same exact post two more times and you'll be all caught up.
>>
>>84353593
Yes it's pure hatred and people are so mad about it.
What the fuck is wrong with you fanboys?
>>
>>84353368
RLM's audience is full of autists that are constantly begging them to shit on the newest movies. These videos were their response to everyone demanding they rip apart the newest Transformers movie, which of course there is no purpose of them doing.
>>
>>84353368
But you're just an anonymous unfunny fag that no one cares about
>>
>>84353680
That's the actual purpose of the show, to discuss newer movies, and the reason no one liked it, it's cause they are racists against canadians.
>>
>>84353728
>implying you can be racist against lower forms of life
>>
>>84353615
You made a shitty post that's literally as clever as all five of these movies.
And so on and so forth. That's the point of the videos, you really didn't need to watch them all the way through.
>>
>>84353680
>RLM's audience is full of autists that are constantly begging them to shit on the newest movies.
These threads are always full of mental patients who think Zack Snyder's movies are masterpieces, who get mad at these internet reviewers for daring to tell them otherwise.
Even if RLM stopped making videos, those movies would still be shit. Let's get over it and move on.
>>
>>84353368
>You can just, like, say it as a sentence like I just did, and we'd get it.
You can just, like, say anything in a sentence but some people choose to express themselves in different, sometimes more creative, ways you boring cunt.
>>
>>84353826
>Even if RLM stopped making videos, those movies would still be shit. Let's get over it and move on.
Literally what does that have to do with anything? RLM has an audience that wants to hear their opinions. That's what we're talking about.
>>
>>84353070
Transformers dubstep sound is copyright.
>>
>>84353826
>Even if RLM stopped making videos, those movies would still be shit. Let's get over it and move on.
Literally what does that have to do with anything? RLM has an audience that wants to hear their opinions. That's what we're talking about.
>>
>>84353828
But these videos aren't creative. They're unfunny effortless gags that are only defensible by saying they're supposed to be.
>>
>>84352228
Shitposting doesn't translate well to making reviews, doesn't it, Mike?
>>
>>84353856
And that's the real issue isn't it. People want a Transformer review and they're butt blasted they don't have one even though it was obviously never going to happen anyway.
>>
>>84353368
RLM's audience is full of autists that are constantly begging them to shit on the newest movies. These videos were their response to everyone demanding they rip apart the newest Transformers movie, which of course there is no purpose of them doing.
>>
>>84353921
They have reviewed all the other shitty movies on that franchise, what's left to say?

Even we don't talk about them cause they are all the same and shitty.
>>
>>84353084
Literally nobody has been complaining about how much content they've been making lately though. They've been putting out at least one video a week for the last few months, often more. Anyone upset that they put out a couple joke videos in between their normal videos is a retard.
>>
File: 1480618344648.jpg (33KB, 604x555px) Image search: [Google]
1480618344648.jpg
33KB, 604x555px
I hope they release another one today, maybe for Pre-Rec.
Your butthurt and sense of entitlement is delicious.
>>
>>84353899
>everything uploaded to YouTube has to be high effort
>>
>>84353934
You need to repost it at least three more times now so you can get to 5.
>>
>>84352359
They're not e-celebs! They're don't even usually speak directly at the camera.
>>
shut the fuck up tiny 3rd worlder babies
>>
they should do it on every show they ever had, incluing forgotten shit like Quick Cuts and Animated Plinkett
>>
>>84353984
>entitlement
>>
>>84353955
>They have reviewed all the other shitty movies on that franchise, what's left to say?
No they haven't. The only one they even kind of gave a review to was part 3. Every "review" that's come out since then has basically been a troll, which is why it's so funny that everyone's buttblasted about it this time.
>>
>watch reddit lelter memedia in twnty seventeen
>>
>>84353992
What is your point?
We can't judge RLM videos negatively because they're on Youtube?
We can't think an RLM joke is crap because it's under some kind of ironic shield of intentional shittiness?

We get the idea. The video was just not a funny or interesting, and then they made it three times. Why the fuck are they immune to being criticized for that?
>>
>>84354064
it funny bcuz reddit has da word red in it
>>
>>84352368
Well yeah, the 5 bayformers ones and the orson welles one.
>>
>>84352331
Its creepy how much this board loves them.
I usually dislike using the term """e-celebs""" but this fits perfectly.
>>
>>84354096
what's your point? that you're not a fan of redlettermedia and want the whole world to know about it? if you don't find their content funny don't watch them and hide the threads where people talk about them.
recreational hatred of things that are popular is the worst meme on 4chan.
>>
>>84352228
If by support them you mean keep watching their videos with adblock on like I always have and not paying a single cent to their patreon, especially since all the patreon-exclusive vids get posted here anyway, then yes.
>>
>>84354028
wahhhh we deserve free videos on a timely basis.
wahhhh we deserve real videos not jokes.
wahhhh we deserve to be taken seriously.
>>
They're either just having some fun or deliberately thinning the herd of their shit fanbase
>>
>Jay! The fans are complaining that we aren't producing enough content!
>I know what we should do Mike. Another iiiironic movie review. But this time we go post ironic and don't actually do any work!
>Brilliant!

Patreoncucks btfo.
>>
>>84353728
>canadians
>race
>>
>giving money to internet people

How the fuck did the world go so wrong? Growing up Seinfeld was my favorite show, but if Jerry went on TV begging for money from the fans to keep the show going, I wouldn't have given him shit.

Yet retards today have no problem giving X dollars per month to some jerkoff who screeches memes in front of a camera.
>>
>>84352265
Instead of even bothering to do a review for the fifth transformers that goes 100% how you'd expect and has no silver linings, they literally say fuck it on 3 of their channels and drink beer while playing the transformers SEs for about a minute and a half. Then the vid cuts to black for the next 16 minutes.
The joke is there's absolutely nothing to say with these awful movies. There's nothing to discuss; it's just transformers with king arthur shit thrown in. The main cast aren't even the same actors.
>>
>>84354028

Thinking you deserve or are owed something ('real' videos) is the definition of entitlement.
>>
>>84354303
they're a sub species of homo sapiens
>>
>>84354310

Just roll with it and let them fund the shit you enjoy. I felt the same with kikestarter till i realized if i just divorce myself from it i reap the rewards while avoiding all the pitfalls of early hype / paying for a shit game / comic.
>>
I thought it was funny the first two times. Would have been better if they didnt have summer stand in hosts.

They really dug it into the ground though. We need an actual review because we all KNOW its shit but we watch to hear them rip the film a new asshole.
>>
Are you people autistic? Like seriously. These videos were probably made in less then a day and cost next to nothing and now you have people saying shit like "hurr durr they are taking the money and running"
>>
>>84354349
>We need an actual review because we all KNOW its shit but we watch to hear them rip the film a new asshole.
Way to completely miss the entire point of these Transformers videos they put out.
>>
>>84354310
redlettermedia has great production value compared to every other internet jerk off movie reviewer. but yeah, all they do is "shout memes at a camera"
why do people feel the need to come in to a topic they are completely ignorant about and shit out their opinion? just fuck off gramps.
>>
>>84354145
I like RLM.
I thought these videos were dumb.

Is it literally incomprehensible to you to not mindlessly defend every single thing made by creators you like? Dislodge your nose from Stoklasa's asshole for a moment and take a step back dude, jesus.
>>
>>84354235
people who donate to patreon do though, there's no entitlement there
>>
>>84354384
Then you havent watched all of their videos.
Did you not see their other Transformers reviews?
>>
File: death.jpg (53KB, 626x394px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
53KB, 626x394px
Is Rich dying?
>>
>>84352505
t. Millenial
>>
>>84354374
>"shout memes at a camera"
"OHHH MYY GAAAAAD"
"THAT'S RIGHT JAY!"

>fuck off gramps
I would, but your generation is such an unbelievable trainwreck. GIVING MONEY TO NOBODIES TO MAKE INTERNET VIDEOS!
>>
>>84354317
>literally no one is saying they deserve anything or are owed anything
>instead everyone is shitting on how its a bad joke

How much did they scam you out of? be honest.
>>
>>84352228 (OP)

Who really gets this assblasted about a few not so interesting videos? Why should anyone care THAT much? I doubt it really affected their normal video production schedule that much. And now we know Tim and Colon are in the next BOTW
>>
>>84354310
Literally when has RLM ever BEGGED for money? They made a video announcing that they had a Patreon page and have literally never mentioned it since.
>>
>>84354452
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP3xL2qvEGQ
>>
>>84354440

Literally 10 posts above yours, and across a multitude of threads on the topic, there have been people wanting a legitimate review, and deriding them because they aren't producing 'real' videos.
>>
>>84354484
OMG I'm BTFO! They mentioned their Patreon TWICE in four years! Those shills!!!!
>>
>>84354235
>>84354317
I just think it was dumb. Started off as a decent gag, but then they drove it straight into the ground. Nothing kills a joke more quickly than repetition.
>>
>>84354413
I loved their Transformers 3 "review" because it was actually an interesting idea that they executed to good comedic effect.

This is a simple, crappy gag idea that they put no effort into. And no, "but that's the point" is not enough to make it entertaining.
>>
>>84354384
I like RLM and also think these videos were dumb. so what? does it negate their other content? no. is it completely in line with their brand of humor? yes. is it worth getting angry about? no. you obviously don't like them if you think so. lol
>>
>but....but....a YouTube video channel released some content I didn't like!!!!!!!

Sorry that you didn't like three videos available for free that no one forced you to watch, that wasted a total of 5 minutes of your time

>but...but...what about the Patreon supporters!!!!

Not my problem; you should have known what you were getting into when you gave them your money, and you could always pull your support if you hated these videos so much.

This is the literal definition of a non-issue
>>
>>84354487
Who gives a shit? You're defending beating a dead horse at this point.

How much have they conned out of you that you feel the need to defend everything they do?
>>
>>84354503

Okay? That still doesn't mean there are other people who aren't acting like entitled shits about it.
>>
Well, yeah. It's creepier how much you hate them, like you have a lot riding on getting people to stop watching them or something. Your threads read like you take it personally. I mean, they're amusing and pretty inoffensive, I really don't see how you can hate them that much, even if you don't like their shows. Probably some mental breakdown you're having.
>>
>>84354429
>"OHHH MYY GAAAAAD"
>"THAT'S RIGHT JAY!"
yes that is 100% the entirety of there hundreds of hours of content. just mike sitting in front of a camera saying OH MY GOOODDDD!
you're an actual genius. there's no other reason why they have a following, why people donate to them, or buy their merchandise. they want to see the funny fat man make the funny saying!
>>
>>84354487
No one owes you a review of any movie

Besides, the three videos communicated that they feel there's nothing new to say about these films

Stop being an entitled little bitch
>>
File: geordie-laforge[1].gif (146KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
geordie-laforge[1].gif
146KB, 620x465px
>>84354506
>This joke sucked.
>>does it negate all their other jokes???
>No, this joke just sucked.
>>so you're saying you hate them???
>No, this particular joke just sucked.
>>you obviously hate them or you would like all of their jokes. QED

Holy christ, fanboys are fucking retarded.
>>
File: 222.jpg (32KB, 1778x144px) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
32KB, 1778x144px
>>84354452

It's on their website right at the top. They're not gonna mention it in every video, people would get sick of it, but they make sure the link is always prominently displayed.
>>
File: 1469234843797.jpg (31KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1469234843797.jpg
31KB, 512x384px
>Mike, Jay and Rich confirmed in a podcast that they frequent /tv/
>yfw you realize the people praising them in this thread are them
>>
Why are you so pathetic? This question is directed to everyone in this thread.
>>
>>84354530
>Who gives a shit? You're defending beating a dead horse at this point.

That's a part of the joke. Have you seen their videos? They literally beat dozens of dozens of jokes (9/11 / AIDs / Shaq Meat / Nerd Crew / breaking bottles / fall gags / OH MY GOOOD / thaaats right X) into the ground across their videos, repeatedly and constantly.

Also i'm >>84354338 and haven't paid a cent for digital media since 2011.

>>84354588

You should actually read reply chains before commenting. Or grow some fucking brain cells because you're literally just reiterating my position.
>>
>>84354612
>>Mike, Jay and Rich confirmed in a podcast that they frequent /tv/

Link?
>>
The only people calling this a "fiasco" are people who have a touch of the tism
>>
>>84354591
>some low effort bait and switch gag to troll people they obviously have spite for like people that want another shitformers review is worth even a single second of discussion
just fucking drop it, it's over, let it go. they'll review something new soon.
>>
>>84354573
>>"OHHH MYY GAAAAAD"
Most of the content is just movie reviews. Plinkett's reviews were funny (but oddly enough they vanished once the money started rolling in).
You're really delusional. Thinking that's is normal to give money to people to make content. Normally you give money after the content is already made by purchasing it. I bet you can't wait to donate to Disney to help fund their next capeshit film.
>>
>>84354667
pretty much this
>>
>>84352960
OK fanboy calm down
>>
I still don't get what the problem is. They're still producing videos and plan on making more content in the foreseeable future right? Then their donors are still getting their money's worth. They're allowed to fuck around a bit, donating 5$ doesn't make them your autistic slave labor.
>>
File: hilarious filename.png (166KB, 495x350px) Image search: [Google]
hilarious filename.png
166KB, 495x350px
>>84354626
>That's a part of the joke. YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!
>>
>>84354429
As opposed to your generation throwing money at singers, actors, sportsmen or any other type of meaningless nobody.
>>
>>84354588
>this is going to be their release for this week
>not an actual video like they tell their patreons they're doing
>OMG STOP BEING ENTITLED

k keep me posted
>>
>>84353494
you've lost
>>
>>84354801
>I force myself to watch content I don't enjoy
you know it's youtube right? it's free. you didn't pay to watch something as a gamble on your time. you can stop watching at any time.
you also don't have to comment on everything just because it's discussed on /tv/. you literally don't have to have an opinion on something. hope that helps.
>>
>>84352505
>I hope they disappear
Sad.
>>
>>84354801

Where did i say you didn't get the joke?

You said the joke was beating a dead horse, i said you must be unfamiliar with their work because like atleast 50% of their jokes, across the multiple series they do are LITERALLY beating a dead horse. Why get mad at them beating a dead horse now when it's what they've been doing for literally fucking years at this point?

Either you're not a regular viewer pretending to be outraged, or you're a hypocrite who doesn't mind dead horse jokes when you like them, but decry them for beating a dead horse when you don't
>>
>>84353218
>I also bet they would've only done the first fake review anyway and left it at that, but given how people reacted so poorly they thought they might as well just double down for their own shits n giggles

I'm honestly surprised at how few people understand this. I would've thought it was obvious
>>
>>84354893
Who are you quoting? Because it's not the post you're linking.

You wouldn't be making a strawman to flail about against, would you?
>>
how did it go from overplayed to funny again, can't wait for the best of the worst vid
>>
>>84354827
Uh, that's still done today. Someone makes a quality product, and you purchase it. What you retards do is DONATE money in the HOPES of getting a quality product. It's unreal.
>>
>>84354898
>because like atleast 50% of their jokes, across the multiple series they do are LITERALLY beating a dead horse.

You're objectively wrong. I don't know why you keep posting. You seem awfully salty over other people having a different opinion than you, sweetums.
>>
>>84353342

top kek
>>
>>84353368
>>
All three of these Youtube terms of service violation videos have been reported. Should be enough to get RLM banned from the website.

Hope the ban was worth it, RedLetterMedia.
>>
>>84354987
I would die laughing if it was true
>>
>>84354658
There isn't one because anon is full of shit.
>>
>approximately 90 minutes of blank monetized video uploaded
>clickbait thumbnails and titles
>big controversy and viral outrage campaign

This "fiasco" reeks of Jack's doing.
>>
>>84354954

> Start posting about how you're mad / disappointed there's a joke you don't like.
> "Why are you mad there's a joke you don't like?"
> lol why so salty it's just my opinion.

Motte and bailey bitch.
>>
>>84354415
This little glue-sniffing pot head said he'd mow my lawn but ran off with my prize winning dog.
>>
>>84352228
They actually did it FOR THE THIRD TIME?
Fucking hilarious!
>>
>>84354987
what terms of service violation would that be
>>
>>84352330
Not dignifying this pile of shit with commentary three fucking times ripped it a new asshole.
>>
I seriously doubt they wouldve bothered with another Transformers review at this point, so it was either this 'joke' review or nothing, and whether you found it funny or not, whats really been lost?

Christ there really is nothing left to say about those movies at this point, the jokes just been driven into the ground. I'm shocked to learn people cared this much.

I also bet they would've only done the first fake review anyway and left it at that, but given how people reacted so poorly they thought they might as well just double down for their own shits n giggles
>>
>>84354487
>there have been people wanting a legitimate review
HOW WILL I KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT TRANSFORMERS 9 IF MY FRIEND SIMULATOR WWON'TTELL ME!
>>
BOTW is still good but HITB has been really shit for a while (long before these transformer videos). They have become so lazy and intellectually dishonest with their "reviews" that it's borderline embarrassing.

Anyway, on to the issue at hand. If I was supporting them on Patreon i'd probably be kind of pissed off that they did this considering RLM don't upload that terribly often. I mean nobody is forcing them to watch Transformers but they still pulled this joke so they could capitalize on the hype surrounding it and rake in the youtube money either way. It's astounding that these three joke videos have just as many views as their regular reviews/videos!

However, since I don't support them on Patreon and have no intention of ever supporting them, I don't really give a rat's ass. I've never really cared much for their HITB reviews anyway. Just give me more BOTW/WOTW.
>>
>>84352228
Get a fucking life.

This goes for anyone here who can handle a shitpost on /tv/ but nowhere else. I can't believe I'm still seeing threads about this.
>>
File: 1461682692934.webm (2MB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461682692934.webm
2MB, 856x480px
>giving 19k$ a month to these hacks, so they can get lazy and fat.
>>
>>84354987
now this is a power fantasy
>>
>>84355066

What the fuck is wrong with you nigger are you trying to drive people insane?
>>
>>84353185
>as studies have shown
"Studies" have also shown that you-tube ""vids"" longer than 10 minutes are less likely to be viewed in their entirety, with post-15th-minute parts being skipped altogether in ca. 80% of cases.
>>
>>84353368
>>
>>84355050

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801973?hl=en

>Misleading or racy thumbnails

>If you are uploadinga parody, review or vlog, please choose appropriately representative metadata that will not confuse users into believing that your video is something it is not.

>Videos that are deemed deceptive will be removed from the site and strikes may be issued to the uploader.
>>
>>84355126
>not selling your grandmas jewelry and fine china to buy redlettermedia beer cozies
>>
>>84355077
>intellectually dishonest
Translation:
>they don't always validate my opinion
>>
>>84353368
Holy shit this!
Just why can't everything be in plain text. Life would be so much easier.
>>
>>84355173
>If you are uploading a parody, review or vlog, please choose appropriately representative metadata that will not confuse users into believing that your video is something it is not.
it's a parody review tho
>>
>>84355173
>getting this buttblasted over some joke videos
holy shit, the autism is real. kys
>>

>>
>>84355256
this isn't funny autist, stop copy and pasting text on 4chan and go do something with your life
>>
>>84355018
You sure are angry over being wrong, sweetie. Just calm down and you'll enjoy yourself much more
>>
>the sense of entitlement people get from seeing a thumbnail and a runtime
I love how offended people are. They have zero obligation to review transformers, but now that they've posted three joke videos about transformers, people can retroactively pretend they were "denied" a proper transformers review.
>>
These videos are a plebfilter. Redditors btfo.
>>
>>84355296
why?
>>
>>84354096
what's your point? that you're not a fan of redlettermedia and want the whole world to know about it? if you don't find their content funny don't watch them and hide the threads where people talk about them.
recreational hatred of things that are popular is the worst meme on 4chan.
>>
>>84352596
>I don't understand how youtube works
>>
>>84354316
It's kinda sad that people actually expected them to do legit reviews of Transformers, when they did a similar joke for the previous Transformers movie.
>>
>>84354403
>donate
Do you understand what that word means?
>>
>>84354374
>"shout memes at a camera"
"OHHH MYY GAAAAAD"
"THAT'S RIGHT JAY!"

>fuck off gramps
I would, but your generation is such an unbelievable trainwreck. GIVING MONEY TO NOBODIES TO MAKE INTERNET VIDEOS!
>>
>>84355298
lol calm down, I'm pretty sure people are allowed to critique media without being entitled.
>>
>>84355389
>arguing semantics

WEW LAD
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>>84355405
very cool, copy and pasting text is very cool
>>
>>84354668
I am allowed to have the opinion that the videos and the joke they're making with them suck.

I'm not complaining that they're not reviewing something else. I'm not complaining that they're not doing real a Transformers review.

We just think the joke sucks.
And for some reason that is apparently a cosmic fucking slight on /tv/ that proves we hate RLM forever and ever.
>>
>>84355428
>it's not autistic screeching, it's a "media critique"
>>
>>84355173
you really need to stop
this is angry middle schooler levels of pettiness
>>
The amount of hate this has stirred is so dense.
>>
>>84355455

Not him, but the whole point of Patreon is to support someone doing something you like, it's not a formal contract that says they'll keep producing the exact same thing week in week out in perpetuity, certainly not to the degree that patreon supporters are entitled to such a scheduled regiment of content (unless that is promised / agreed to beforehand, which it is not in this case).
>>
>>84355469
you're allowed of course, and I'm allowed to shit on your opinion. no one cares in the big scheme of things.
>>
It was funny the first time as a low effort gag, but the same low effort gag repeated over and over just starts to feel lazy.

Maybe if they do it enough times, it'll cycle back around to being funny.
>>
>>84355455
>implying the one I responded too wasn't arguing about the word "entitlement"
Patreon is patreon. It's a donation site and you are entitled to shit. That's why I am not on it.
>>
>>84355469
>We

Stop appealing to majority you fucking faggot.

YOU think the joke sucks. I, and evidently the other guy you're responding to, do not, and as such are disagreeing with you.

And for some reason that is apparently a cosmic fucking slight on you that proves we're cockriding fangays who eat and breathe RLM.
>>
>>84352228
what they need to do now that they've taught us not to click on this shit is actually have a BOTW episode where they compare all the transformers movies.
>>
>>84353561
This meatwad speaks to my soul.
>>
They should do it 3 more times. One for every transformers movie.
That would shake off the normies.
>>
EVERY BUTTHURT ENDS IN A TUMS FESTIVAL
>>
>>84355562
>muh entitlement

I love it, it's like going back to 2012 and seeing ME3 crash and burn all over again
>>
>>84355540
If your opinion is that the joke of these videos are funny, fine.

But acting like it is literally impossible for someone to disagree with that opinion without secretly hating RLM or being entitled or not getting the point or whatever other retarded defense of these shitty videos is stupid.

It turns out these videos with a massive amount of dislikes just, get this, are considered unfunny by most people.
>>
File: 1494491529264.jpg (41KB, 448x635px) Image search: [Google]
1494491529264.jpg
41KB, 448x635px
>>84355566
>he says this after spending the entire thread saying how everyone else thinks its funny and got the joke that was simply too high brow and over the heads of all these other plebs
>>
>>84352228
Shitposting doesn't translate well to making reviews, doesn't it, Mike?
>>
>>84355664
This is my 4th post in this thread and i've ignored this entire topic through the first and second videos over the last two days. Mind quoting where you think i said it's highbrow? Or said that everyone else thinks its funny? Because i'm 100% sure i haven't, and while skimming i've seen no one else espouse this.
>>
>>84355566
I say we because there is at least one other person in the thread taking the same position as me, you mongoloid.
Liking the videos doesn't make me suspect you're blind RLM fans, it's coming up with a million reasons why people dislike these videos besides them just not being good that makes me think you'd defend literally anything this channel shat out.
>>
>>84355660
I didn't say I found it hilarious, I think it's funny to troll people who were let down by not getting a
transformers review. and yeah, I'm allowed to think you have an inappropriate amount of energy invested in telling people how much you dislike a silly gag. because it doesn't warrant it. you're just sperging out ITS GAY ITS RETARDED ITS SHIT. those kind of comments are typical of a redlettermedia hater that don't even watch their content.
do you know on jay baumans official youtube he has hours of videos of fake vlogs with just a flat shot of a candle? is that SHITRETARDED FUCK SHIT? as well? it's literally a waste of my time to engage with people like you.
>>
>>
>>84355470
What the fuck do you expect, it's 4chan? You really want someone to type out an entire fucking review about a blacked-video with robot noises and submit it for your review? OooOOOOooOOOO who's being entitled now? You don't deserve to just get free quality reviews.

Just shut the fuck up already. They had a joke, some people didn't like it. Deal with it.
>>
Why are RLM fans such unbearable sycophants? I really like RLM but the company I'm in makes me sick.
>>
I still LIKE them.
I never SUPPORTED them like a cuck
>>
The joke was funny the first time. Doing the same thing two more times just ran it into the ground.
>>
>>84355726
>it's coming up with a million reasons why people dislike these videos

Literally who is saying this, care to quote a dozen of these million reasons?

So far i've seen two reasons why people dislike it, they don't like the joke, or they think they're entitled to legitimate reviews on a set schedule and any deviation is them 'ripping off' their patreon supporters. Why do you think my disagreeing with you is 'coming up with a million reasons why people dislike the video'? I guess i'm responding because i just think you're putting a fuckload of effort for a joke you don't like. It implies a deeper dislike or issue at heart, one that while perhaps not espoused by yourself and those in your camp, is most definitely being posted here regularly, and that, by virtue of your position, can be assumed you might fall into (this in reference to other people who are disagreeing / arguing with you over the subject).

I've disliked jokes they've done before, never felt the compulsion to go bitch about them on 4chan though, which is why i can't imagine the kind of person that would.
>>
>>84353680
>RLM's audience is full of autists that are constantly begging them to shit on the newest movies.
These threads are always full of mental patients who think Zack Snyder's movies are masterpieces, who get mad at these internet reviewers for daring to tell them otherwise.
Even if RLM stopped making videos, those movies would still be shit. Let's get over it and move on.
>>
File: 1498095019037.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498095019037.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
I donated 350 American dollars a month to their patreon. After these four insulting videos, I can no longer support these charlatans.
>>
>>84352228
>Do you still support RLM after their latest fiasco?
these guys are terrific
>>
>>84352505
MOM COME LOOK I POSTED IT AGAIN LMAO
>>
>>84355894
sounds like your jealous of our* success

*as a patreon investor, i feel as though RLM's outstanding success and awesomeness is shared among the entire organization
>>
>>84355803
I didn't know about Jay's official youtube channel, but yes, I would say that sounds also shitretarded fuck shit. Hours of flat candle footage to, what, comment on the emptiness of vlogs? Yes, I think that's dumb.

>>84355941
see
>>84353984
>>84352678
>>84352470
>>84354506
>>84354145

I'm talking about this shit. I came into this thread with the opinion of "these videos were unfunny" and got told it was because I got trolled, I didn't get it, I was entitled, I just didn't like RLM and had some secret agenda against them, and that I was actively trying to hate things for recreation.

Because I had the gall to call these crappy videos crappy in a fucking thread about the videos.
>>
I'm still waiting for the Best of the Worst version, the Wheel of the Worst edition, the audio commentary version, the Pre-Rec version and the Scientist Man version.

To be quite honest, d00d.
>>
>>84356434
>I got trolled, I didn't get it, I was entitled, I just didn't like RLM and had some secret agenda against them, and that I was actively trying to hate things for recreation.
ahahaha
S

T

O

K

L

A

S

A

E

D
>>
>>84353070

A better question is, why don't you have an ad blocker?
>>
>>84356434
>innappropriate amount of energy invested in telling people how much you don't like something
>>
>>84356538
,he said, after spending just as much energy telling another person that they're wrong about why they dislike something
>>
>>84356506
A SHOCKING number of people don't know adblock is a thing. I've had to show my parents, my brother and my sisters how to properly surf the web like I do.

It literally went like
>but anon why don't you have ads on this website like on my computer
>>
i love RLM so much. They are maximum comfy youtube original content providers.
>>
File: Its all Ogre.png (28KB, 1033x390px) Image search: [Google]
Its all Ogre.png
28KB, 1033x390px
>>84352228
Update for all the Faggots
>>
>>84356372
Basically this. RLM's Patreon keeps growing every day. Their subscribers and viewership grows too.

Their online store inventory expands each month, and we get even more updates via the insider program at Patreon.

It's a good time to be a RLMer.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lvhvsc_TZA

Anyone saved the list?
>>
>>84356648
Whenever I visit someone else's house they want to show me something on the computer and they're either bombarded with Youtube commercials or popups. I get legit confused because I've either been using Adblock or Ublock Origin.
>>
File: haha.jpg (31KB, 376x471px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
31KB, 376x471px
Anyone else attending the Tums Festival at Henry W. Maier Festival Park on Milwaukee beautiful lakefront? (opening tomorrow)
>>
>>84356889
Aidsmoby would kill you if he knew this
>>
File: rich-evans-as-napoleon.jpg (57KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
rich-evans-as-napoleon.jpg
57KB, 919x720px
>>84356945
>dammit jay i'm right
>>
File: 1473467113226.png (171KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1473467113226.png
171KB, 262x263px
>check channel
>what the fuck 3 transformer reviews?
>ehh, not interested in that movie anyways, I'll just skip
>come to this thread
>they were meme reviews
that's funny
>>
>>84352505
Still not refuted.
>>
>>84356945
>milwaukee
>beautiful
>>
>>84357025
They're doing something with the Canadians (Best of the Worst probably) so they used them for joke videos.
>>
>>84357025
>they were meme reviews
this describes all rlm content though
>>
>>84357025
Is that Lena Dunham?
>>
>>84353342
Underrated
>>
>>84357044
get off /tv/ chicago scum. this is a milwaukee board
>>
>>84357098
It's Mike morphed into a woman.

So yes.
>>
>>84357136
female mike looks easy
>>
File: 1386384694591.jpg (1MB, 1440x3939px) Image search: [Google]
1386384694591.jpg
1MB, 1440x3939px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>84357172
He looks like Paige from WWE.
>>
>>84356945
Alex, please stop. Delete your post and sign off this forum. This is your final warning.
>>
Can I skip everything since "Rich Evans Auditions for Blade Runnner 2049" and still make sence of Twin Peaks Season 3, Episode 8?
>>
>>84357222
youre trips don't scare me aidsmoby
>>
>>84352228
I get their annoyance with all the kids messaging them on all forms of social media saying "WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GONNA REVIEW TRANSFORMERS 5?!" but they've already beaten the horse into glue by blowing their load with the "joke" videos of them not actually talking about the movie. We get it, you don't wanna bother with the movie. One video or a simple "We are not seeing that movie because we know and you know it's gonna be crappy regardless and enough people will talk about it." They also need to understand is that they got to where they are by reviewing bad movies and not just 5 cent bin garbage that are funny bad, but the boring shit Hollywood puts out. So their fans are going to expect them to talk about this movie seeing what they did for 4 and other shitty Bayformer rip offs like Battelship which Mike actually liked.

It's clear these guys can't stand kids or teens.
>>
>>84357237
That episode is not really that confusing.
>>
>>84352228
why are people triggered by their transformers joke?
>>
can you believe how mad /tv/ is over rlm's recent videos? what a controversy!
>>
>>84352505
lel
This should be the mew rlm copypasta
>>
>>84358452
right someone explain this to me now, I am seeing more
>Why are people so mad?
comments, than I am
>I don't like this
comments

Seriously this is fucking bizzare, all I see are people defending rlm against critics and I haven't yet seen any actually huge crititcs at all
>>
>>84358723
/tv/ just cannot handle RLM's incisive commentary on michael bay. why does this surprise you?
>>
ITT: no-life RLM spammer (aidsmoby) tries to stir up shit and literally no one cares
>>
>>84354316
People actually are upset because of that? Fucking autists. That shit sounds kinda funny
>>
Whose do you think that idea was?
This has Jay's name stampled all over it
>>
File: 1483287371458.gif (3MB, 267x337px) Image search: [Google]
1483287371458.gif
3MB, 267x337px
>not wanting a 4th video today so we can have more autistic screeching

I am hoping BoTW and Pre-Rec videos.
>>
>>84358658
the only thing new here is you
>>
>>84358795
>>84358892
>>84358920
NOBODY IS BEING ANGRY I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????
>>
oh how i hate rlm and their shenanigans
>>
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>84359018
the second one was the ont hat really got me
>>
File: 1394001721897.jpg (37KB, 562x518px) Image search: [Google]
1394001721897.jpg
37KB, 562x518px
>>84352228
>their latest fiasco
They are making a point. There is no reason to review Transformers 5. Everyone has already seen at least one of the previous then you know exactly what this one is going to be. An extremely thin and convoluted plot linked together by obnoxious action scenes and horrible, pandering human elements. There's really nothing to say about TF 5 that wasn't already said about the previous movies. Critics shouldn't even watch it or give it a review. Michael Bay will never change his "style" so it is not worth the 3 hours of your life you throw away by watching a Transformers movie. That's the point the joke videos were supposed to make, Transformers is so shit it's not even worth reviewing. If you watch 45 minutes of a blank screen with Transformers noises in the background, it's the same effect as watching the movie.
>>
>>84358849
>no one cares
>277 / 27 / 95 / 1

Hi Jack!
>>
>>84359091
>95
that's a whole lotta airplane modes
>>
desu those transformers sounds are pretty funny
They represent modern action movies perfectly.
>>
I personally see them every 2 month or when I see a shit movie and Im remebered that they are going to destroy it but I cant imagine what people who give money on patreon would think when they keep doing the 20 minutes of blackness isnt it a flag option of youtube if you do this?
>>
/rlm/ general is like little baby compared to the smash hit /tpg/
>>
Its not even about pissing off normies but pissing off fans who think ,Oh I have 20 minutes i'll watch this rlm and then sit down and its all some big prank. Am I gonna have to scrub through all videos now to make sure they're not a prank?
>>
ha ha rlm is so cool and /tv/ is fuckin shit
>>
>>84352330
i'd rather see them review more entertaining films.

transformers is always transformers, theres nothing to talk about. michael bay, explosion, racist characters, jailbait but no nudity, loud fucking mess of a plot, and terrible acting.

you're part of the problem dude. if you want someone to tear transformers a new asshole, go watch all the other videos on it.
>>
how can rlm be bad? they have several threads that have hit the bump limit. they are very popular and have recently won a straw pol against /tv/ haters
>>
I donated 50 to patreon. Now its arbys meat mountain time.
>>
Were these videos supposed to make people mad or make them laugh? I felt kind of nothing. Got what they were going for. It just made me smirk.
>>
i am so angry ofver rlm's recent rogue one videos
>>
rlm is great. /tv/ btfo
>>
>>84352228
What I don't understand about all of this is they've done this type of stuff before. Why is it that people are only getting largely pissed off about it now? Because of the fact they did it 3 times?

Didn't they at one point say something along the lines of "we will never review these movies again?"
>>
bumping popular thread for very popular youtubers
>>
>>84359850
are they hypocrites????
>>
>>84352228
Why is /tv/ so angry with them? They have done this sort of thing in the past. Can you not take a jioke?
>>
>>84352228
>generic reply to op 20 minutes after the last post
>>
>>84359054
>They are making a point. There is no reason to review Transformers 5.
But then why do anything at all about them? If their "joke" wasn't funny the first time, it wasn't the second either, then it sure as hell wasn't the third time. They weren't making a deep, insightful point, and even if they did, one video would have been enough. The only thing they did with their little "practical joke" was highlight their creative bankruptcy, contempt for their audience, lack of content and general laziness.
>>
>>84360803
i hate them and their unfunny ways
>>
>>84359054
We get it. Nostalgia Critic did it before them with his "I don't need to see it because it'll be just like the last four movies" video a few weeks back
>>
>>84359054
Jesus christ, man. WE GET IT.
>>
>>84352228
>anyone other than Reddit and their sjw fandom support them on Patrion
>>
>>84359054
>They are making a point
and what point is that? "/tv/ are idiots"? Wow so controvertial
>>
>>84353021
>sarcastic shills
>edgy because they didn't like prequels
>shill for ww, gg2 and Logan
Lmao, adulthood is realising Mike is a shill and jay is a spineless numale
LAUREEEEN IM DYIN
>>
>>84359054
i hope rlm's review stops further transformers films from being made. michael bay is cancer
>>
>>84359054
Fuck Michael Bay.
>>
I didn't think the gimmick videos were funny, but I don't give a shit because I like 90% of everything else they make.
>>
>>84359054
I'm so glad that RLM has clued me in to the fact that Transformers movies are terrible. You know who I want the to go after next? George Lucas and Adam Sandler.
>>
File: 5476.png (590KB, 855x479px) Image search: [Google]
5476.png
590KB, 855x479px
>1. Only review blockbuster shit so you can easily nitpick without taking a real stance or offering an original opinion or piece of criticism backed up an argument

>2. Don't review blockbuster shit that you feel you're somehow above

>3. Play joke at the expense of fans for wondering why you're not reviewing blockbuster shit

>4. All the while continue to release low effort and mediocre content
>>
>>84361180
they're not telling you that they're terrible, but that they're not even worth attention
>>
bumping this thread to frustrate all the haters on /tv/
>>
>>84352228
I support them even more

Transformers movies deserve to be shit on in every way possible
>>
310. RLM's popularity confirmed.
>>
>>84354319
homo leafs sounds very appropriate.
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>5 years go by without Plinkett review
>Comments and Patreon is full of people asking for it
>Instead of making more in-depth Plinkett reviews just make more dumb videos where rich Evans laughs at the screen
>Make parody video tricking people into thinking they're making the videos you want instead of making the videos they want
>>
>>84362357
Don't worry my dude, they're Gen X'ers so anything is fine as long as it's done ironically. Sincerity and integrity are for lame-o's!
>>
>Giving money to patreons

How fucking stupid do you have to be?
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.