[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the verdict of season 4?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What's the verdict of season 4?
>>
the show has sucked from the beginning
>>
Meh.
>>
How normie is this show? Some normie guys I know, that work in I.T. told me I have to watch this show but I fear it will be the most reddit normie shit ever, like that workaholics show.
>>
you guys are spoiled, I remember having to watch home boys in outer space or other dumb shit growing up.
It is streets ahead of most sitcoms
>>
it's the same story every year

our [technology service] is doing great! oh no we forgot some detail because we were so excited! now we have to battle angry suit men with lawyers... but through friendship we persevered and showed them that we are no longer to be bullied!

insert a few funny one liners by yingyang and tj miller
>>84352192
it's 80% normie 20% middle school "hacker" power fantasy
>>
>>84352218
I see, thanks. I guess I'll skip it. I don't have a job so I probably won't get the jokes anyway.
>>
>>84352251
the two funny characters in the show and the sole reason to watch it are pretty funny in a universal way though
>>
>>84352192
>I have a job but I bitch about normies

lol kys
>>
>>84352488
What are you talking about? I said I DON'T have a job.
>>
>>84352500
lol kys
>>
>>84352517
You first, normie
>>
I was pretty underwhelmed to be honest, getting sick of their 2 episode long story arcs. Also pretty much nothing happened this season, there was no growth compared to the last few.. and the jokes weren't even that good in general.
Hopefully it's a blip and next season is better otherwise I can see it just dropping off and getting cancelled.
>>
>>84352792

You didn't like seeing Richard become the bad guy? I thought his fight, and later reconciliation with Jared was pretty nice even if it was a bit rushed.

Admittedly though, it sucks that he got away with it almost consequence free. Hopefully he'll at least learn a lesson and won't retread the same bullshit next season.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.