[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related is literally the only major TV show i never read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: House_of_Cards_Season_1_Poster.jpg (258KB, 1013x1500px) Image search: [Google]
House_of_Cards_Season_1_Poster.jpg
258KB, 1013x1500px
Pic related is literally the only major TV show i never read anything on /tv/ about.
Would you tell me /tv/ won't argue about it??
>>
Seasons 1 and 2 are good. 3 is mediocre. 4 and 5 are shit.
>>
first of all i saw plenty of HoC threads, secondly the show is trash
>>
It jumped the shark.
>>
Conway plot is bs, everyone on the show is super smart but they make stupid mistakes, literal cuckolding at season 5, making a parody of Putin, Snowden and the Clintons, Doug is the worst character on TV period. Spacey is cool tho, like the 4th wall breaking. 10/10 at first, over time it gets shitty af. Now it is at the point people dont even talk about it
>>
>>84351166
Lurk moar
>>
I've seen plenty of threads shitting on the newest season. I wasn't really hyped for it and reading about the criticism and articles how involved Wright has gotten, I've got literally no interest in the show anymore.
>>
too intellectual for 4chan. like the reference to the bin laden capture. just flies straight over the heads of the kiddos here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOItiVhp3L0

HELP
E
L
P
>>
>>84351166
The Bohemian Grove/NWO shit is pretty redpilled. It's also obvious that the two main characters are based on the Clintons (down to the multiple murders and false flags they pull). Libcucks are apparently too retarded to catch on to any of this though and seem to think "OMG UNDERWOOD IS LE EVIL DRUMPF"
>>
the first two seasons are quite good
it's a shame the show went to shit
>>
>>84351166
It's been shit since season 3. Nobody gives a fuck.
>DUDE CONTRADICTING PHILOSOPHIES LMAO
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.