[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise, Mr. Stussy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170627_142942.png (119KB, 313x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170627_142942.png
119KB, 313x358px
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise, Mr. Stussy?
>>
*Darf
>>
>>84350973
Sheev & Vargaposting in one seems viable

Jamie Lee Curtis / Vargaposting too
>>
Varga posting is too sophisticated for this board, much like rayposting
>>
>>84350973
Did you ever hear about the Unlucky Hospitaller, VM?
>>
You ever heard of Mao zedong, Mr. Stussy? Chinese fellow, launched the great sparrow campaign. They killed the sparrows because it was considered a pest, ruined the agriculture. Do you know what his lead to, Mr. Stussy? Complete imbalance in nature, other "pests" ruled supreme. People starved, millions died. Sometimes you need "the sparrow", Mr. Stussy.
>>
Did you ever hear about this kid, Mr. Stussy? They used to call him Spitshine Tommy. Even though he could make your shoes look like fooking mirrors, he failed to keep his balls unbroken. In the end, his mother couldn't even give him an open casket funeral.
Now, Mr. Stussy, will you get you fooking shinebox or not?
>>
File: IMG_3911.jpg (29KB, 210x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3911.jpg
29KB, 210x295px
Did I ever tell you the story of Bane, Mr. Stussy? He was a big guy with a lot of friends. Unfortunately, the man hunting him underestimated their loyalty as mere hired guns. None of them were on the flight plan, but one of them was expected in the wreckage. The point is, would you shoot a man before throwing him out of an aircraft, Mr. Stussy? In a world full of big guys, there is but only one of you.
>>
These memes are all over reddit
>>
>>84351485
only good
>>
The thing that bothers me is how very few people picked up that Varga poisoned Sy with Hemlock tea, aka the Philosopher's choice. Even though they made it perfectly clear.
>>
>>84351379
What's the VM stand for?
>>
>>84355623

Virtual Machine?
>>
>>84355623
Vigorous Malevolence
>>
>>84355623
Veatrix Middo
>>
File: 1485090740687.gif (2MB, 451x257px) Image search: [Google]
1485090740687.gif
2MB, 451x257px
>>84354993
4chan = Reddit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.