[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Andromeda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Rommy.jpg (2MB, 3028x2086px) Image search: [Google]
Rommy.jpg
2MB, 3028x2086px
Why don't we ever talk about this?

I always see Star Wars, Star Trek, Farscape and the occasional Babylon 5 and BSG thread but what about this and also Earth: Final Conflict?

No nostalgia for these sci-fi gems?
>>
>>84349923
Shitty shows.
>>
I want to fug that spaceship
>>
>>84349923
>superior human
>nigger

The ship looked nice though(both the girl and the ship)
>>
>>84349923

wow what the hell this show has some pretty hot ladies

how come Ive never heard of this before
>>
>>84350091
you're literally underage?
>>
>>84350091
If you didn't see this in syndication with Mutant X in the early -mid 2000s you're not old enough to post here
>>
>>84349923
It was a silly show but I liked the hot android.
>>
>>84349923
THE LONG NIGHT HAS FALLEN

But seriously, I watched this back in the day, all of it. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't very good. Gorgeous ship though (both the physical ship and its humanoid avatar).

I enjoyed some of Tyr's lines, but he was obviously trying very much to be Worf.

There's one episode I've always remembered as an example of phenomenal science-fiction where we discover that the man who betrayed Hunt and who Hunt killed in the pilot actually defeated him and had the events of the series occur to him instead, then realised that he couldn't pull off the task and travelled back in time, intentionally letting Hunt kill him so that Hunt could be the hero of the story. Fucking fantastic, and really well-executed.
>>
>>84352635
Found it. "The Unconquerable Man", S3E10. Do recommend to everyone.
>>
File: rommie.jpg (14KB, 350x480px) Image search: [Google]
rommie.jpg
14KB, 350x480px
literally BUILT for sex
>>
>>84352663
Where can i watch it?
>>
Because few people have seen it, and like pretty much every sci-fi bar the big names (gate / trek) and a few gems from that 90s-00s era were pretty bad.
>>
>>84352726
Fucked if I know.
>>
>>84352635
Andromeda wasn't great but was certainly watchable, and like you said it certainly had its moments

>>84352715
I remember after the show ended she became the new doctor on SG-1 for like a season before never being shown or mentioned again
>shes married to Micheal Shanks
>>
>>84352790
She's also Talia al Ghul on Arrow.
>>
Magog were some nightmare fuel aliens for such a show.
>invade planets
>unleash swarms of Juvenal magogs on said planets that act as nothing more than lean mean eating machines for anyone/thing they catch
>after that then the adults come in and round up the survivors for slavery/food/reproduction
>have natural poison that they use to paralyze others and rape/impregnate with their eggs
>the babies hatch out and devour the host from the inside out
>lead by a energy being that lives in a retarded spaceship made up for 20 connected planets surrounded by a artificial sun and has trillions of Magog
>>
>>84350091
let me guess, you have no active interest that would lead you to search for things you may like.
fucking information age is wasted on onesie wearing fetuses that enjoy things placed in front of them. or bitch about their displeasure at offensive offerings.
>>
>>84349923
What's there to talk about? Andromeda and Earth: Final Conflict both had promising first seasons and then turned to absolute shit.
>>
The last season is 100% shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.