[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Nerd Crew Review Transformers: The Last Knight when ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: nerd_crew.jpg (118KB, 1200x675px)
nerd_crew.jpg
118KB, 1200x675px
>>
we'll do a 'real' one as the nerd crew.
>>
nah probably just do a Spiderman half in the ballbag sucking off disney's arsehole
>>
I hope not. 3 times the same joke makes it boring.
>>
>>84348903
The first video was boring.
>>
>>84347954
After Quick Cuts: Transformers the Last Knight, BotW: Transformers The Last Knight, RLM Commentary: Transformers The Last Knigh, PreRec: Transformers the Last Knight and Gamestation 2.0 Returns, feat. Transformers The Last Knight
>>
>>84349110
Don't forget the second episode of "Did RLM Invent Slenderman: Did RLM Invent Transformers?"
>>
>>84348903
It is already been 3 times.
>>
>>84349110
Transformers: The last Knight Commentary Track:
2 and a half hour of transformation noises.
>>
It wasn't funny the first time. Lazy fucks.
>>
File: RLM.png (19KB, 343x223px) Image search: [Google]
RLM.png
19KB, 343x223px
>>84347954
They're doing everything they can to hemorrhage viewers.
>>
>>84348903
They're going to do it two more times to make a statement that all five Transformers movies are the same movie.
>>
>>84348127
this, Disney hates that an auteur like Bay has his own capeshit space
>>
>>84348127
They're so fixated on the transformers that they forgot to make fun of this year's Disney dud which was the 5th Pirates movie.
>>
>>84350080
It made nearly a half billion.
>>
I bet they'll do something like they review the fourth Transformers movie and pretend they didn't even notice it's not Last Knight

and it'll be so ironic and meta lol upvote pls
>>
>>84350114
So the least of all of them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.