[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Doakes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: DoakesFace.jpg (8KB, 250x285px) Image search: [Google]
DoakesFace.jpg
8KB, 250x285px
What does /tv/ think of Doakes?
>>
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiit
>>
SURPRISE
>>
some fries mothafucka
>>
>>84346810
This guy is going to ruin his sons' careers with his crazy antics.
>>
Hey Doakes what you want for lunch?

SOME FRIES MOTHAFUCKA!

Okay, how big you want them?

SUPER SIZE MOTHAFUCKA!
>>
Show died with him.
>>
Criminally underutilized.

Dexter is one of the biggest examples of wasted its potential in my recent memory.
>>
>>84346810
The best character on the show, no question. >>84346996
This guy is right. I've been rewatching Dexter recently and seasons 1 and 2 are still really fucking good, like top 10 tv shows ever made. Then Doakes gets killed off and they bring in Jimmy Smits. Season 3 isn't that terrible but it's lacking in so many ways with Doakes out of the picture and the whole Dexter delving deeper into his domestic life crap. Season 4 is redeemed somewhat by Lithgow but even that season has some parts where it gets a little boring and too much into like Deb's personal life and all that garbage. I remember that the show continued to go downhill after season 4 and then it ended in the most spectacularly retarded way ever so in conclusion this show fucked up hardcore by not just replacing Doakes with his "long-lost" twin brother who looks and acts exactly like Doakes and just basically is him and made it so he never left the show.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (6KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
6KB, 280x180px
>>84346996
>>84347107
wtf are u talking about. hannah was the best character.
>>
>>84347107
>implying robo-doakes wasn't the fix
>>
>>84346980
This is a Reddit meme, isn't it? I'll bet if I google this there will be a page full of links to Reddit.
>>
I believed in robo-Doakes coming back so hard that I refused to believe he was dead up until the final episode.
Even in the explosion, his body was never actually found, they just found 'teeth' that could've been from that other guy.
>>
>>84346810
more like smoaked lol
>>
>>84348304
>Doakes in the recap of one of the last few episodes
>Robo-Doakes never came
>>
>>84346810
Drakes is 'that nigga'!
>>
>>84346810
Best character in the show. Every time he called out Dexter was fucking gold. Like, he has no actual idea that Dexter is a serial killer, but he still says shit to him like: "What the fuck you looking at, weirdo?" 10/10
>>
>>84346810
They fucked up by killing him off so early. He was the only character who made a reasonable foil for Dexter
>>
why did he have such a problem with dexter?
>>
File: 1446519623321.png (378KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1446519623321.png
378KB, 900x702px
>>84348508
He thought he was a fucking wierdo, and he probably got the serial killer vibe from him that everyone else overlooked.

Its like that one guy at work that everyone loves, but you just 'know' he's really an asshole, even though he's never done or said anything directly to you. He's passive agressive as fuck, rolls his eyes and secretly looks at everyone with contempt and but everyone thinks YOU'RE the asshole for trying to point it out.
I hate those people so fucking much.
>>
>>84347107
Season 4 is worst season and you are a nigger pseud
>>
>>84348508
because the writers were too lazy to come up with a good reason
>>
>>84348508
Because he's the ultimate Chad and as /fit/ will tell you Chad's- being immersed from a young age in group sporting activities and other bonding exercises- have extremely well developed social intuition.

He was able to pick up that Dexter was pretending to be a normal person.

It was his Chad-intuition that made him a good detective.
>>
>>84347107
Rewatching now and season 2 was really dragged down by Lila. Would be way better without her.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.