[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

smdh. Howard has destroyed his legacy. Please have a stroke or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2381.jpg (203KB, 1242x947px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2381.jpg
203KB, 1242x947px
smdh. Howard has destroyed his legacy. Please have a stroke or something and just stop.
>>
>>84346445
>jewy shock jock bullshit
>a legacy
>>
>>84346445
At what point did he make the switch to wigs?
>>
>>84346445
Is that gonna really happen to the shows???????????????????????????
>>
>>84346489
They've already been editing shit out of old shows and replays. Sour Shoes said the word jigaboo in a joke last year and it was immediately edited out of all replays.
>>
>>84346489
>>84346548
They still have a shit ton of unedited classics on YouTube.
>>
>>84346445
this show hasn't been good since Artie left, and even then it was past its prime. It's become totally tame and sterile. part of the appeal of the older shows was the spontaneity that shit could go off the rails at any moment. remember when Artie literally attacked his own assistant, the escaped Jesus Twin showing up to the studio, Crazy Cabbie melting down on a regular basis, or when Gary Busey put Howard in a headlock? when was the last time anything like that happened? these days it seems like all Howard cares about is landing high-profile guests to interview. it's obvious that he just phones in the rest of the show.
>>
>>84346445
O&A was always better than this fucking hack
>>
>>84346488
~1989
>>
Old age makes people lame, barring few exceptions. Howard's getting old, he's finally been accepted into the Hollywood "in crowd", and I guess doesn't want to be remembered for the decades he spent as the guy who had retards as regular guests, and played anal ring toss.

You die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
>>
>>84346445
He was right about Trump.
>>
Iron Sheik was the best guest.
>>
He has been too long Hamptons Howie.
He can't go back.
>>
I'm fine with him becoming more mature and less edgy in his older age, but it's like a different person completely and so fake. I was listening to an Eric the Midget call from about a year before he died and Howard was trying to get him into the Homo Room and Howard literally stopped the bit for a moment to say with all seriousness: "Eric let's go into the Homo Room, hold on let's be politically correct here the Homosexual Room"
The fucking faggot thought the word homo was too politically incorrect.
>>
>>84347122
>but it's like a different person completely and so fake.
It was never real, bud.
He's just a Jew who despises everyone.
>>
>>84346791
This is true
>>
>>84347144
I have an almost complete archive of the Stern Show from the late 80s to the mid 2000s and I've listened to almost all of it over the past 15 years. There is some phoniness here and there but to call his entire career fake is ignorant. There are hundreds of great classic bits that were born out of the spontaneity of the old show and the great crew he used to have.
>>
>>84347195
Out of curiosity, is there a good place to get archived episodes? I would love to listen to the prime years, especially considering that they're trying to scrub the classics clean now.

I always thought it was kind of retarded that they didn't have some kind of archived streaming site/app where you could listen to all the archived episodes. Maybe make it some kind of subscription based service.
>>
>>84347272
Let me know if this works. I'm on my phone so can't test it but this archive has been up for a few years and was working great as of last September when I shared it with someone else. If not there's another recent site that popped up that I can hunt down.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:90AB18C26262FE3EC03501F1B3510065CB020F51&dn=sternarchive&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%2Fannounce
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.