[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think this is good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>>
The claustrophobic caving stuff was ok. The gollums were dogshit.
>>
Good up until the one girl sees a creature at the edge of the water. It goes downhill when they get attacked.
>>
why didn't the feminazis champion this as their movie?

all these strong tomb raider women.
>>
>>84344978
Neat concept, shit execution. Bored through most of it, then the ending actually made me angry.
>>
It's a good movie but I have absolutely no fucking idea why it's treated like some sort of unknown masterpiece.
>>
Great movie, but I honestly like the second one a little more.

I'm fond of The Hills Have Eyes 2 as well. A military squad as the victims was unique.
>>
>>84345131
Women did spread this movie around amongst eachother. It didn't raise up a ruckus because the genders weren't in a cultural cold war twelve years ago.
>>
>>84344978
Was this not stolen from a Book.
>>
>>84344978
>the monsters use echolocation
>they can't see you if you don't make a sound

That's not how that fucking works.
>>
>>84345135
Yeah that ending was pretty fucking lame.
>>
>>84344978
pretty good
>>
>>84345135
Which ending did you see? The USA got a watered-down version.
>>
I dislike that it didn't HP Love raft for the idea (see the story 'The Cave')
>>
>>84345477
then explain submarines
>>
>>84344978
It's great. Best movie theater experience I've ever had.
>>
Probably the best horror of the last 20 years. Nothing else has really come close. If the lead cast were men then this would be everybody's favourite horror film but /tv/ is full of insecure little boys that unironically like The Conjuring and Sinister.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.