[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies where you only like one of a trilogy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Army of Darkness.jpg (192KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Army of Darkness.jpg
192KB, 800x1200px
>>
Evil Dead 2 > Army of Darkness > Ash vs. Evil Dead > Evil Dead (2013) > The Evil Dead

fite me
>>
>>84341906
I'd put the original Evil Dead over Ash vs and the remake, but I mostly agree with you.
>>
>>84341906
I don't want to fight anyone. I want to watch Ash fight deadites in the middle ages using science, catchphrases and American Exceptionalism.
>>
And it's the worst one, gg outing yourself
>>
>>84341906
>fite me

You're such a brainlet I'd feel bad fiteing you irl.

Patrician-tier rankings inbound:

Evil Dead 2 = Army of Darkness >>>>>> Evil Dead 1 > Jane Levy
>>
File: dark.png (133KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
dark.png
133KB, 500x302px
I GOTTA BONE TO PICK WITH YOU
>>
>>84341906
Nice opinion but keepbthst Shit on your blog, reddit, because that isn't what OP was asking.
>>
>>84342002
Oh I forgot rëddit vs evil dead---that shit isn't even worth ranking not even 90001
>>
>>84342005
BACK STABBER!
>>
File: Return of Jafar.jpg (499KB, 1400x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Return of Jafar.jpg
499KB, 1400x2100px
I actually prefer Castellaneta
>>
>>84341874
The Dark Knight > Batman Begins > MASSIVE POWER GAP > The Dark Knight Rises
>>
File: 978.jpg (29KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
978.jpg
29KB, 340x565px
>>84341906
>Remake better than the original
>>
File: Back to the Future Trilogy.jpg (330KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Back to the Future Trilogy.jpg
330KB, 1920x1200px
>>84341906
>>84342002
>>84342401
Friendly reminder that this is not a 'rank individual films in a trilogy' thread. But if it was, Back to the Future is easiest: I > II > III
>>
>>84342449
Nigga please.
I know exactly what kind of thread this is. If you want me to break it down for you
>Fuck The Dark Knight Rises
>Fuck Batman Begins
>The Dark Knight for the win
And also
Back to the Future I > III > II
phyte me.
>>
File: Back to the Future 2.jpg (2MB, 2144x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Back to the Future 2.jpg
2MB, 2144x3000px
>>84342697
The dystopian alternate present was unpredictable and ramped up the darkness of Marty's original existence. Going back literarily into the first film was far more clever than a Force Awakens style remake of I "with cowboys."
>>
>>84342852
The closed arc of marty not only reaffirming his growth on his views of violence but showing that viewpoint as not only being present in the past but ultimately rewarded elevated BTtFIII above II. A closed circle surpasses its unfinished form.
>>
Taken and Fury Road
>>
>>84343005
It's a hackneyed subplot they created for II and III, hardly building on anything I established. In I, Marty was constantly running away from Biff and his gang.
>>
The Dark Knight
The Matrix
The Road Warrior
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.