[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where did /tv/ go so wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 8768767.png (276KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
8768767.png
276KB, 640x430px
where did /tv/ go so wrong?
>>
File: 1454ce8ccabf53ba2e74aa5fb6025150.jpg (430KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1454ce8ccabf53ba2e74aa5fb6025150.jpg
430KB, 1280x1280px
idkn when did you get here?
>>
>>84338886
>>
When the mods became horse cock sucking faggots and forgot to do their job and ban /pol/.
>>
>>84338936
>2006
> April 6 - Three new trial boards are added: /co/ (Comics & Cartoons), /po/ (Papercraft & Origami), and /sp/ (Sports). Two days later, five more boards are added: /cgl/ (Cosplay & EGL), /ck/ (Food & Cooking), /mu/ (Music), /n/ (News) (Changing the previous /n/ to /an/ - Animals & Nature), and /tv/ (Television).
>>
File: 1488642463897.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1488642463897.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>84338845
My life or the simpsons? Actually both around the same time
>>
>>84338845
When MEW divorced Milhouse :^)
>>
File: riley instagram.png (269KB, 507x542px) Image search: [Google]
riley instagram.png
269KB, 507x542px
>>84339968
JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>84338845
When people forgot to ignore posts they don't like instead of replying and instigating an argument that derails the entire thread. I don't get where the /tv/ elitism comes from this is honestly one of, if not the worst board.
>>
>>84338845
When Chuck sold his store
>>
When it stopped being a slow board when capeshit became mainstream. I know some people will say it's been mainstream for just about a decade or since certain movies, a certain capeshitter rising, maybe, I remember the influxes from most of the major releases and even some of the more memorable duds like Wolverine Origins. Suffice it to say I think most of those had smaller impacts (with the exception of Baneposting) on the board overall than one movie in particular. Guardians of the Galaxy. The swarm from that was massive and after that I feel like the overall traffic picked for quite a period. It seemed like the board boogeyman went from being /sp/ to /co/ and /v/. It was just a non-stop flood of capeshit threads and then the TFA trailer hit and it was around the time moot nuked /pol/ for some reason and they were spreading out all over the site. The TFA trailer was a lightning rod and since then this board has solidified into /b/2.0.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.