[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>attempt negative commentary on a military dictatorship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 15

>>
>mobile infantry
>no power armor.
shame.
>>
File: colbert-panic.gif (1MB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
colbert-panic.gif
1MB, 250x187px
>YFW you're not a citizen and your opinion is irrelevant
>>
>Service guarantees citizenship
It had some legit good ideas though.
Imagine how much different the country would look if you could only vote after you've served in the military
>>
>>84335907
Well, the world in that movie terrified the shit out of me as a kid, so it must of worked.
>>
>>84336114
We'd be even more war mongering than we are now.
>>
>>84336114
the federal service isn't related to the military you dipshit. It ranges from being a janitor to a human guinea pig.
>>
>>84336158
Not necessarily. A lot of soldiers come back pretty jaded. At the same time, you'd have more "normal" people signing up just to become citizens, so it'd probably even out.
>>
>>84336114
It would look like a militarist shithole.
>>
>>84336158
What about all the good things war has done for us? Why don't we ever hear speeches about that? Jobs, technology, a common purpose.
Give war a chance.
>>
>>84336913
Go back to being dead Armstrong
>>
File: 1480363280718.jpg (49KB, 600x641px) Image search: [Google]
1480363280718.jpg
49KB, 600x641px
>>84336158
>knows nothing of soldiering, the post
>>
We should adopt a live and let live policy with the arachnids!
*munch munch*
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>84335907
Enjoy dying in Korea. Assuming you survive basic... better get ready fatty!
>>
File: IAmDivine.jpg (55KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
IAmDivine.jpg
55KB, 620x348px
>>84338511
>hes a massive kuk
>>
like any of you obese basement dwellers would thrive in a military dictatorship. enjoy being even more marginalized.
>>
>>84336913
>wanting war when resources are privatized

Literally going to war for businesses that you don't profit from.
>>
File: 100_0028.jpg (1MB, 2848x2134px) Image search: [Google]
100_0028.jpg
1MB, 2848x2134px
>>84336158
Yeah, no.

Most who serve (especially combat MOSs) have some degree of disillusion about their service.

Personally don't regret serving in war, but I'm fully against us getting involved in another, if other courses of action might prevent it.
>>
>>84339781
No monkey, we'd be more war mongering because we'd have 30 million solders just sitting around ready to fight. Mandatory conscription would yield a huge military compared to what we have now.
>>
>>84339900
>Mandatory conscription
it's not mandatory though, fuckwad.
>>
>>84339900
Yeah, a huge military THAT DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT.
Fuck yer dumb, kid.
>>
>>84336127

What?

It was perfect. This movie is partly why I grew up to believe fascism is the most natural and efficient form of government.
>>
Some nerds in this thread are forgetting that it was a World Government, and the only species other than humans in the entire galaxy that they knew of were the bugs, so there was literally no one else to go to war with, so most likely it would be >>84339900
>30 million solders just sitting around ready to fight
>>
>>84339982
The individual soldiers don't decide if, when or how often they fight you braindead fuck lmfao

>>84339977
You're not a citizen if you don't fight is pretty mandatory there chief.

>>84340048
Yeah except this is in regards to one of our modern countries implementing the policy.
>>
>>84340048
See>>84339781
kiddo.
>>
>>84340076
You have to go back....
>>
>>84340076
You don't fight if there is no one to fight, bro. Most of the people you see in the movie are kids who just want to get citizenship, and the only reason they end up fighting is because they were at war with the bugs. There would be none of that with no enemy, and it'd just be a bunch of people doing their time to become a citizen. It's literally the perfect form of government in a world with no enemies; stand around and get paid, like people in the Air Force.
>>
>>84340013
>Satire portraying an awful world showed me the ideal form of government
Nazibabbies everybody
>>
>>84340179
The part that gets me about people who think Starship Troopers is unironic is the war scenes. They're shot like it's just the worst shit in the world and Rico's closest friends die horribly, including the woman who really loved him. It's like the movie builds up to this glamorous idea of warfare and serving your country only to drop the new recruits into hell on earth.
>>
>>84335907
Either
>A
>one of the greatest satirical directors of the past 50 years fucked up and accidentally made pro-fascist propaganda
Or
>B
>it went over your head
Chose your meme carefully child.
>>
>>84340377
>They all walked with their arms over eachother! Just like the beginning! It's so happy! Nevermind that one of them is dressed like an SS officer and the other two are caked in blood!
Honestly people are idiots.
>>
>>84339900
Worked great for us in Vietnam, so well that we stopped the draftee measures previously practiced.

I know anon, I know .That conflict breaded a whole new war lust and warrior discipline, not previously seen in previously in American conflicts.
>>
>>84340604
The funny thing is that they're probably the same ones that mantain that Zack Snyder understands Watchmen is supposed to be satire because he added Bat-nipples to Ozymandias.
>>
>>84336913
Sundowner please
>>
>>84335907
I tried to get into Harvard.
ain't that the truth.
>>
Diz best waifu

Pilot slut apologists need not apply
>>
>>84340382
clearly verhoven who lived in nazi occupied zones is a nazi sympathizer
>>
>>84342866
>tfw your waifu was the redhead with the close cropped hair
>she gets dragged away by a arachnid.
>>
File: 1413761516906.jpg (12KB, 323x321px) Image search: [Google]
1413761516906.jpg
12KB, 323x321px
>>84336114
>He didn't read the book

Is that you Paul Verhoeven?
>>
>>84339781
>serving in a war

unless you are the king of oldfags all you did was serve Halliburton
>>
>>84336114
Yeah, quirky idea. Now imagine how much different the country would look if you had to take an intelligence test which tested you on all relevant areas of political policies, sociological concepts and geopolitical relations to gain the right to vote.

Also you had to take it every few years to maintain your right to vote.

I like your nice little military idea though, that's real cute.
>>
>>84344956
he could be an ethnic
>>
>>84344989
>sociological concepts
Oh yeah by who's standard would you judge that?
>>
I like the idea of needing a license to have children
>>
>>84344906
>no kino where rico crosses the hump
>>
>>84345016
fair point
>>
>>84345018
You don't have to have an opinion to break or understand down a concept. Being able to entertain concepts you initially disagree with is an essential part of any developed mind. I can explain trickle down economics to you without being opinionated in much the same way I can explain stratification without being opinionated. The fact you think either is more or less arcane than the other says a lot.
>>
File: 1425792422660.gif (953KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1425792422660.gif
953KB, 500x282px
>>84345023
>extreme cost and vetting process to adopt unwanted children
>no restriction on producing unwanted children

really makes you consider
>>
>>84345098
>I can explain trickle down economics to you
why hasn't it worked?
>>
>>84345129
>implying I'm actually going to go out of my way to explain something completely tangental to my actual point to appease the autism of a fucking moron

Good joke.
>>
>>84344989
everything you mentioned is pretty much what we have now just the "test" being do you actually vote becuase you were born here?

>political policies, i hate trump but im still lazy and dont know how or where to vote
>sociological concepts, i want free shit and the rich should pay, i have to leave my college campus to vote? thats racist
>geopolitical relations, religion of peace has done nothing wrong. im a woman and can leave the house and drive anywhere i want? the voting place is only open on tuesday? thats so inconvenient for me.

and the retake of the test is voting every 2-4 years, weird.

whats wrong with working for the the betterment of the country you live in and then having a say in what they do?
>>
>>84345098
>>84345223

are you a politician because you dont answer questions?
>>
>>84345236
Because if you don't understand the first thing about what they're doing you don't have a place having an opinion about it. You have a place having the right to have an opinion about it. People act like voting is some god-given right and it's completely ridiculous. It's harmful indirectly to the country and it's harmful to the people that live in it.

Put it this way - they don't hand out driver's licenses without testing because that would be dangerous. People don't know what they are doing and their actions might severely affect the lives of others. It's only through a complete inability to abstract that same idea that the right to vote is still just handed out.
>>
>>84345292
He's strong and stable.
>>
>>84339617
are there any fat people in the movie? i cant remember any. maybe military dictatorship is a good thing now?
>>
>>84340179
>awful world?
>everyone on earth is living in peace and harmony
>thatll show those Nazi fucks
>show real death and carnage and loss in war
>haha thall show those Nazi fucks twice
>show humans (united earth) winning in the end
>haha thatll show those Nazi fucks thrice
>>
File: 1486129745189.png (106KB, 477x403px) Image search: [Google]
1486129745189.png
106KB, 477x403px
>>84345512
>not considered a citizen unless you fight literal monsters on an alien world
>>
>>84344989
21+
Registration and Valid ID
Military Service OR Credit Check/Property OR a Degree.

Honestly though a credit check would be the most effective, Property is a mixed bag because it's being consolidated, but who wouldn't love to disenfranchise renters? Same with degrees - some of them aren't worth the paper they are written on.

Military service requirement has the benefit of disenfranchising a fuckton of women, but it's not optimal on it's own - voting rights aren't enough of an incentive to get people to serve, and those that do will not necessarily be of the best stock - but at least it gives the military an excuse to be choosy.
The problem with this system is it will inevitably lead to conscription
>>
It was a good movie with a happy ending. A few characters died brutal, unnecessary deaths but most of them died heroically.
>>
>>84345299
quite frankly, save for literally 1 maneuver in 1/4 of the states, the Driving paper exam and in car testing in the US is fucking bogus easy tier.
And I'm against a whole shitton of vehicle regulations, to include yearly inspections (I'm not against inspections, but yearly is a fucking racket). Too many shitters on the road

A written exam should be required for voter registration, and a Valid ID should be required to vote. There are too many worthless people voting
>>
>>84345575
i guess ill try to explain it more slowly again.
>in the movie "making fun" of Nazis, Earth is a paradise
>no human is fighting each other
>all humans are Nazis
>Earth= Paradise
>monsters on an alien world start war
>Nazis did nothing wrong
>>
>>84336913
LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS AFTER NINE-ELEVEN.
>>
>>84345609
>Military service requirement has the benefit of disenfranchising a fuckton of women
So you don't want women to vote then?
>>
>>84345755
>Earth is a paradise
Everyone is fucking damaged and broken, you sponge. All apart from those who didn't serve, who are denied the right to vote.
>>
>>84339781
Did you shoot those guys?
>>
>>84345299
>>84345737
i agree with both of you. you should have a stack in the county/state you are voting in. my ex gf lives in india (for 2 years) and can still vote in the US and AZ elections and she hates everything about and the do with the US
>>
File: 1496369755880.jpg (29KB, 402x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496369755880.jpg
29KB, 402x720px
>>84336158
>soldiers wanting to go to war again after serving
>>
Low IQ filters:

>Starship Troopers
>American History X
>Downfall
>Look Who's Back

If you came out of these unironically thinking it espoused right-wing messages, you're a literal retard who can't understand subtext
>>
>>84345799
70% of women have no business voting
The rest are mostly rational, can control their emotions and apply rational thought.
Women are extremely succeptible to outside/social pressures

Young men shouldn't be voting either until 21, have decent credit, military service or degree - felons should never vote
>>
>>84345947
>on the internet nobody can tell when you're Athenian
>>
>>84345804
name 1 person who is damaged and broken. everyone is happy and opinionated (because they now have the right to be) after they serve.
>>
>>84344989
I agree with you, actually. But "intelligence test" as a requirement for voting is a stillborn policy. It would be linked back to Jim Crow poll tests which were basically 5 pages of trick questions to allow the election officials to pass or fail people arbitrarily. But the funny thing is that a totally "fair" voter intelligence test would basically be the same thing. I used to work with this Star Wars lib bugman and when Trump was winning the primaries he was going off about how there needed to be an IQ minimum to vote. I asked if he was comfortable with all of the implications of that and he said yes, of course. And I said even when that ends up disqualifying hugely disproportionate amounts of minorities? And he just sort of uhhhed and ummmed until someone else changed the subject.

Basically if you ever want to fuck with Hilldawg radical centrist progs, just get them talking about making voting more difficult for stupid people, which I GUARANTEE they believe in doing somehow, then point out that groids and spics would inevitably be the hardest hit. Funny as fuck.
>>
>>84345947
No one without at least PhD should be able to vote.
>>
>>84345947
>70% of women have no business voting
>The rest are mostly rational, can control their emotions and apply rational thought.
>Women are extremely succeptible to outside/social pressures
All of this applies to men as well.
>>
>>84345987
Every single adult who served is missing some part of their body due to their service. Not even getting into the obvious mental health issues that would be acquired if you even began trying to instate something like this. Is paying tax not serving anon? Why do taxpayers not get the right to vote?
>>
>>84345871
What's wrong with Starship Troopers eh
>>
>movie ends by implying the human race is going to evolve into the bugs
>people think it's pro-fascism still

???
>>
>>84346042
Men are inherently more rational and productive members of society than the vast majority of women, and I already pointed out we should be disenfranchising bad credit and NEET's.

It's the exact opposite for men, 70%, give or take, are voting material, the rest are criminals and the incompetent.

70% of women are incompetent, give or take 5%. For every 10 females 3-4 of them are competent and rational
>>
That beautiful retro futuristic 50's aesthetic and not a fat person, faggot or tranny in sight. Verhoeven unintentionally created a paradise.
>>
>>84346114
>Every single adult
Where did you hear this because is 100% wrong.
>>
>>84346037
That's taking it a little too far. A Masters or a Bachelors will disqualify 85% the minorities in the country and accomplish the same goals
>>
>>84346142
Do you have any studies supporting your assertions?
>>
>>84346180
Women get paid less because of their genetic incompetence.
>>
>>84346162
Every adult you see in the movie who isn't damaged didn't serve, ie. Rico's parents. Name one who isn't.
>>
>>84346142
Not really, you're totally pulling out those numbers out of your ass, and it has no basis on reality whatsoever.
Why are there more homeless and imprisoned men than women, when women are a larger part of the population in America?
>>
>>84346009
dont forget that trump got the college educated vote as well. the hypocrisy and ironicies of this election are what make it so funny to be alive in the current year
>>
>>84346221
But isn't the pay gap a lie?
>>
>>84335907
I watched the RLM commentary on it, and they're pretty wrong about the portrayal about fascism in the movie. I never once thought "damn, this is making understand how bad a militaristic fascist system would be", just how corny it was portrayed in the propaganda.
The hack frauds even tried to compare the killer bugs to the Gorn in TOS, possibly misunderstood aliens. Or maybe the episode itself was satire of the satire and they're incredibly deep. Either way its a great scifi action flick and I wish there were more like it.
>>84336100
>not willing to serve 4 years as some tech in a base
>>
>>84346114
That's a real headspinner. I don't know what's worse -Interstate,Income/SSI, or property taxes.

Realistically the fedgov, and state and local could survive off of interstate and business taxes but it would take a total rethinking of how we spend
>>
>>84336158
Not really, our wars are driven by private interests, not national security. If the people who could vote were ex-military they would understand the weight and cost of going to war, likewise the 1%ers would have to serve themselves so they could vote.
>>
>>84346232
Most people voted against the Establishment. They were dumb enough to think that Trump will bring a change.
>>
>>84345947
>70% of women have no business voting

Unironically this. Women have literally confessed to voting for a candidate just because he was the cutest.
>>
>>84346315
or a woman
>>
>>84346221
I'm sorry your mom was a deadbeat slut and everybody made fun of you at school because of that.
>>
>>84346114
>>84346226
whats wrong with missing a part of your body because you served? just because they are missing a limb doesnt mean they arent happy. who was unhappy?

as for tax payers they still get the social services of the state (police, firemen, doctors, roads, running water, electricity.) why should they vote because they pay money?
>>
>>84346315
>Male voters voted Trump because FUCK WOMEN
>>
>>84346292
>If the people who could vote were ex-military they would understand the weight and cost of going to war
You mean, like the German army in early 20th century? lol
>>
the book was pretty bad. Other than an interesting early depiction of power armor and being a jerkoff source for /pol/tards it doesn't have any merit. The characters are two-dimensional cardboard cutouts, every single military man is the same flawless father figure just to nail Heinlein's own political views into the reader's head
>>
>>84346227
Because being a woman is literal easy mode, single women and mothers have a plethora of options if shit goes sour, including easy help from the state, free college if you have a kid and make under X dollars, not to mention they can shack up with a guy.
Women are afforded a substantial social safety net for the false narrative of "equality".
Men don't get safety nets, it's sink or swim, the worst of us don't make it or resort to criminal behavior (which is highly dependent on a multitude of factors - mostly race)
>>
>>84346359
i didnt vote, but i would have voted trump just because he was a lesser evil when compared to hillary. holy shit, what a bad idea that would have been.
>>
>verhoven deliberately makes the perfect fascist world just like they show in the propaganda films
>retards in the thread think it's proof that fascism works and that Heinlein was a visionary.
fucking kek.
>>
>>84346342
>What's the problem with taxation with no representation?
Please tell me you're not an American. Because they pay for the entire country to run you fucking dickhead. They do much more for the country than heft a gun around when there's no war to fight. There's no mega military without taxes, where do you think they get their guns?
>>
>>84346243
the premise that the gap is there because they are women is a lie. women do get paid less then men because women make up more jobs that pay less, ask for fewer raises, take more time off and a few other examples.
>>
>>84345871
tiny brain: I like those movies because I'm right wing and they were pro-right wing and badass!
normal brain: I like those movies because I'm left wing and they cleverly subverted reactionary tropes in movies using satire and juxtaposing right wing ideology with terrible conditions
galaxy brain: I like those movies because I'm right wing and I understand that they're anti-right wing in subtext but nontheless come across as an aesthetic celebration of war, death, duty, conquest, and power

also AHX is pretty explicit about being anti-Right wing, the Neo-Nazis are portrayed as fat retards, social misfits, or outright scam artists. The only pro-right wing thing about it that retards seize on is "lol da nigger killed him in the end, around blax never relax praise kek"
>>
>>84346434
other than the militarism there is nothing fascist about the government
>>
>>84346434
The only way for a fascist world to work is brutal oppression and totalitarian world government.
>>
>>84346388
>mostly race
It's funny how you can do all that rationalization on why men are more likely to end up in prison or homeless than women, but you're not willing to do the same on why black or latinos are more likely to do so than white men.
So female privilege is a thing for you, but white men privilege isn't?
>>
>>84346365
What?
>>
>>84346480
>world government.
which is not a bad idea at all.
>>
File: IMG_1561.jpg (17KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1561.jpg
17KB, 182x268px
>>84346434
The majority of people never get Verhoeven movies. Pic related.
>>
>>84346423
In no way I'm trying to defend Hillary though. This election was completely fucked, even more so than usual. There was no right vote at all.
>>
>>84346423
>nothing fascist.
yeah. The state having control over your reproductive rights is not fascistic.

The movie loses nearly all of the layered details about the books. There's no mention of things like citizens and civilians having all the same rights except the right to vote, having similar crime rates and the fact that officer training is something extremely gruelling because you are challenged intellectually as well as physically.
>>
>>84346465
>come across as an aesthetic celebration of war, death, duty, conquest, and power
Except it doesn't. They didn't even win the war at the end. The film ends with another pro-war propaganda message.
>>
>>84346455
He's probably one of those people that think that taxes are inherently evil and needs to vote for whoever wants to lower/remove them, instead of whoever is gonna administer them better.
>>
>>84346473
This, they had a democratic system, military service requirements for voting isn't fascist.
>>
>>84346534
>inb4 sequels.
>>
>>84340013
t. small souled bugman
>>
>>84346303
versus voting for the Establishment? hope versus inevitability?
>>
>>84335907

Someone post that gundam pic with the WAR IS BAD flying over the guys head whos fixated on WOW COOL ROBOT because it's exactly how 15 year old /po/tards to be saw this movie.
>>
>>84336114
>Imagine how much different the country would look if you could only vote after you've served in the military
Its not ideal but of course neither is soldiers that have sacrificed so much coming back from war and having the exact same rights as some purple haired sjw who would never lift a finger to defend their country.

Im definitely for the right to vote being doled out on some meritocratic based system. Mainly looking at service, money, intelligence. Stuff like that.

If you told the founding fathers that women and black people were going to have the right to vote they never would have gone for democracy not in a million years because they knew. Because they knew.
>>
>>84346606
The early US was an oligarchy you retard.
>muh landed whites only.
>>
>>84346359
No most voted Trump because Hillary was applying for a job well beyond her competence - she had proven herself to be less than ideal in many of her previous political positions.
Plus she was attempting to be a powerful person from an innate position of weakness, that being her less than competent history.

>>84346359
And this is the exact reason why most women shouldn't vote. Everything is either infantilized (protect, nurture) or demonized (a threat/an inconvenience/a counter-point). Shit is infinitely more complex than black or white, and there is also the fact that every female leader of a major country has either been controversial as fuck or absolute shit tier.
>Ghandi's Daughter
>Merkel
>Thatcher
>I could go on
>>
>>84346630
>ghandi's daughter
>won a war while giving a fat middle finger to the US.
>bad
found the retard.
>>
>>84346487
The only privilege white men have is intelligence and a propensity towards rational thought processes, any economic privilege whites have is have is directly proportional to the fact that they've been mostly intelligent and competent for multiple generations.
Because they are more rational, white men are less likely to engage in criminal activity where they can be easily caught
>>
>>84346626
Exactly. They knew better than to let just anybody vote. And if you told them that in 200 years just anybody would be able to vote they would have scrapped democracy all together and started over from scratch.
>>
>>84346733
>they knew
and they kept provisions for changing the constitution because they were smart enough to know times change. Edgy retards like you would be among the chaff in an oligarchy. Democracy at least gives you a stake in the state and allows you to participate in the decision making process.
>>
>>84346630
>Hillary was applying for a job well beyond her competence
And Trump wasn't?

>every female leader of a major country has either been controversial as fuck or absolute shit tier.
How many male leaders of a major country haven't been controversial or downright shit?
>>
>>84346757
But you're already the chaff, anon.
>>
>>84346775
Chaff with a modicum of power.
>>
>>84346630
>indira gandhi
>bad

Fuck off Kissinger.
>>
>>84346757
>Democracy at least gives you a stake in the state and allows you to participate in the decision making process.
without any of the responsibility

thats the problem
>>
>>84346630
>>Ghandi's Daughter
>>Merkel
>>Thatcher
I thought the right-wing loves Thatcher.
>>
>>84346845
>without any of the responsibility
What are taxes?
>>
>>84346662
Pakistan ceased being a major threat to India before then, they were a divided country and West Pakistan (now bangladesh) wanted out, with the Pakistani's split it was easy mode - not to mention India's vast manpower advantage at the time. This is all before Pakistan had nukes.

>Riddled with submachinegun fire from her Sikh bodyguards after sanctioning a military raid on a prominent Sikh temple in a prominent Sikh area of the country because the Sikh's wanted fair representation and some representation

Background of the events leading to her assassination:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots#Background

>Prime Minister Indira Gandhi ordered an operation by the Indian army to flush out militants from the temple complex in early June 1984.[29] to establish control[30] over the Harmandir Sahib Complex in Amritsar, Punjab and remove Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale and his armed followers from the complex buildings. Bhindranwale had earlier taken residence in Harmandir Sahib and made it his headquarters in April 1980. Bhindranwale was accused of amassing weapons in the gurudwara to start a major armed uprising.[31] After the operation, the Army placed total casualties at:[32]
Civilians: 492 dead
Military: 136 killed and 220 wounded.
Unofficial casualty figures were much higher.[33] Some suggest that civilian casualties numbered 20,000.[34] Mark Tully and Satish Jacob mention of use of tanks by the army at Sultanwind area against the civilian Sikhs marching towards Amritsar.[35] The civilian casualties included Bhindranwale and his closest associate, the former Major General Shabeg Singh. The operation caused widespread damage to structures in the temple complex with total destruction of the Akal Takht temple. It also led to protests by Sikhs all over India and the world. The calls for revenge for the desecration eventually led to the assassination of Mrs. Gandhi by two of her own bodyguards on 31 October 1984 and the subsequent anti-Sikh riots
>>
>>84346845
>responsibility
The responsibility of your community depends on it's members. Having the right to vote allows you to actually have a stake in the decision making process.Heinlein wrote the book at a time when the US was drafting people and gave them a right to vote, both of which were automatic.
>>
>>84346877
most people don't pay them
>>
>>84346662
Indira Gandhi is untold levels of shit tier leadership
>Killed by her Sikh bodyguards after she had her army massacre a few thousand Sikh's
>Jumpstarted India's nuke program - now that area of the world is most likely to experience nuclear warfare because Pakishitistan had to play ketchup. First Indian nuke test during her reign
>Winning a war isn't exactly hard when your enemy's military and landmass is split in two.

She was an absolute fucking nutter and she did fuck all for the Indian people
>>
>>84346880
>sikh extremists create an insurgency
>get put down
>run away to canada and masturbate over khalistan.

Pakistan was regularly funded by the US had top of the line hardware with a qualitative arms superiority - india was still using upgunned shermans and the fucking gnat as it's armored force.

The pakistanis got fucked in the ass because their officers were largely nepotistic retards who thought they were racially superior and got curbstomped so bad the country developed PTSD.
>>
>>84346891
There are people, lots of them even, in our sick society, who should not have a stake in the decision making process, by god I can promise you that.
>>
>>84346880
So you don't like strong leaders now? And apparently it's her fault for being assassinated? If she was a male they wouldn't assassinate her or what? I don't see your point.
>>
>>84346893
>most people don't pay them
They do when they buy things. It's impossible to not pay some form of tax. What you might mean is: Most people don't pay as much as they should. Which I don't believe without a source on that. But what I would say to that is that they can -- and when the IRS catches wind of them: will -- end of in jail.
>>
>>84346928
>few thousand
yeah those sikhs massacring hindus and creating an insurgency to break her country apart were the good guys.

>started nuclear program.
And the PRC already had nukes at that point and was hostile to india. Having nuclear deterrence was an insurance policy. If pakistan wasn't a batshit insane country the nukes they have wouldn't be a problem.

>did nothing for the people of india
>nationalised several banks that were underperforming and created employment schemes.
>nothing

Yeah she started the emergency but according to edgy pajeets it's a good thing.
>>
>>84346965
Sales tax is state not federal.
>>
>>84346957
and who decides that?
You?
>>
>>84346965
People can vote for tax increases that they themselves don't have to pay.
>>
19th amendment was a mistake. everything went downhill from there and started going communist.
>>
File: pol BTFO.jpg (83KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
pol BTFO.jpg
83KB, 1680x945px
>>84345871
/thread
>>
>>84347036
So the solution is to cut taxes across the board and then whine that the state is ineffective because it's services are chronically underfunded.
>>
>>84346998
Mind addressing this >>84346767

Specially the second question?
>>
>>84347013
If you want me to but I think we should have someone or some group of people decide it or else it will just get decided for us when there is a coup or economic collapse and everything completely falls apart because the social fabric has been torn to smithereens by the pressures of state policies that became completely disconnected from reality.
>>
steven universe is prolly the most red pilled right wing show airing presently
>>
>>84346767
A mostly successful business record with scant political experience save for being involved in third party shenanigans is better than a bad political career marred with fuckups.

She has political experience fucking up and being a bad politician. An election isn't a fucking handout, and her only qualifications were being a shit politician and a woman.

But you will probably continue going down an irrational train of thought, make excuses, demonize trump for any reason under the sun because your wish of a vagina behind the resolute desk clouds your judgement.
Know this, if the first female president was an utter incompetent, which signs strongly pointed toward Hillary being, she would also be the last female president. We did you a favor, now you can bide your time and find a woman who truly is an apex female to lead.

No political experience is an optimal choice over bad political experience. This is what rational thought looks like.
A neutral unknown vs. a negative known
>>
>>84347063
I can tell you this much. Indira gandhi got re elected after being jailed because the Men who came after were were fucking trash. We had a prime minister who thought drinking his own piss was a secret to good health. The biggest achievement they did was increase affirmative action, and after the next decade around 50% of institutions in india now have to hire people based on their caste.
>>
>>84347118
trump had pretty much no policy. Shrillary had plenty of concrete data that she was basing her campaign and proposed presidency off.
>>84347082
>some group
yes, which is what democracy is. It allows you control over that "some group" you fool.
>>
>>84347119
>50% of institutions in india now have to hire people based on their caste
really a shame how india screwed up their country. they were far too late in implementing the caste system over there. now they're behind the curve several generations due to mixing.
>>
>>84347057
I think that people voting for tax increases that don't affect them can lead to ever escalating problems down the road. Obviously they'll vote to increase taxes on rich and increase welfare for the poor. And they'll keep doing it until society collapses because there was no feedback for them to realize the consequences of this.

I think the solution to this is to just have an equitable tax policy.
>>
>>84347157
What the fuck are you talking about?
The current institution system in india goes like this.
>Scheduled castes/tribes : we wuz oppressed and the real indians. They do actually need reservation and affirmative action, especially tribes.
>Other backward castes: Basically businessmen who got affirmative action for political reasons, consistently the most successful people in india because of their large communities and political mobilisatin.
>forward castes: A FUCKING UPPER CASTE MALE: easily demonized to make brownie points in politics/academia.
>>
>>84347188
Don't you burgers already have that? I had to file income tax when I was in school there.
>>
>>84335907
It's amazing how there are retards out there (americans in general) that didn't immediately notice that Starship Troopers is satire. Americans are so stupid critics at the time were shitting on verhoeven for glorifying violence and fascism, and now you have kids who actually believe the film is promoting such things in a positive light. The whole thing is fucking stupid considering the satire isn't subtle at all.
>>
>>84347153
>yes, which is what democracy is. It allows you control over that "some group" you fool.
if the end result of all democracies is just purely quantitative representation with no regard to the qualitative then all democratic societies are doomed from the beginning. the founding fathers knew this and so did not base their democracy on quantitative representation and if they had known that was how we would eventually end up they would never have gone for it in the first place.

women did not get the right to vote until the 1920s because these men in the olden days knew!. they knew!
>>
>>84347266
>they knew
It's a shame that they didn't know that starting a WW1 would result in the destruction of Europe and their old world.
>>
>>84346822
>>84346868
Indira developed nukes and murdered her own people, she's at the very least extremely controversial and was clinically insane

Thatcher is also incredibly controversial, with her hamfisted privatization measures which failed to take account the decades of socialist rot the country had befallen. She had no answer for those that lost their livelihood, it was cut, gouge, cut and worse is the 80's recession hit right after.
The changes needed to be made but she made them like an absolute autist.
She also ruled during a majority of the Troubles in Northern Ireland
The Falklands was pretty fun though
She's by far the most accomplished female leader and the things she did had to be done, for the most part, which is why she is controversial, but she is clearly heads and shoulders above the average western female politician, to include Hilldog.
She's exactly the kind of rare female that is capable of true leadership, and quite frankly the U.K.'s system is unique enough that a person like her had the opportunity in the first place
>>
File: 3.6.2-figure1_0[1].png (24KB, 1059x500px) Image search: [Google]
3.6.2-figure1_0[1].png
24KB, 1059x500px
>>84347240
we have pic related

its a dumb way to try and redistribute wealth but the only thing it does is put more money in the hands of the government in an arbitrary way which is bad for everyone.
>>
>>84347266
Universal adult franchise wasn't a known concept in those times.

>no focus on the qualitative.
Wrong. People do focus on the qualitative, it's just that they aren't good for governing.

which is a good thing because there exists a part of the government apparatus known as Bureaucracy, which is largely filled with people that are unelected so that governments can maintain continuity.
>>
>>84346226
I was scrolling and decided to be a dumbass and take this out of context. Forgive me
>>
>>84347295
WW1 did not destroy Europe just a bunch of young men who would fight and die and have their bodies and minds ruined for the good of their country and then go home and have the same exact right to vote as some dumb broad who could never and would never subject herself to the horrors of war for any reason and especially not to protect the rights of her countrymen.
>>
>>84347316
Now name all those amazing not-controversial post-war male leaders.
>>
>>84347316
>Indira developed nukes and murdered her own people, she's at the very least extremely controversial and was clinically insane
those own people were murdering other indian citizens and were creating an insurgency threatening her country.

>Developed nukes
>country to the north of you has them gifted by the soviet union.
>the "free west" supports dictators and constantly interferes in the third world.
>soviets really can't be trusted.
>>
>>84347119
How is that a reply to my question?
>>
>>84347386
that she was better than the alternative in india and those "amazing male leaders" generally fall short of her except nehru.
>>
>>84347374
WW1 started the decline of Europe. WW2 killed Europe for good. It all happened because of those dumb young men you're defending.
Of course I'm talking about Europe as a superpower.
>>
>>84347376
There was this guy from pajeetland.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morarji_Desai
>He was also accused of scaling down the Indian covert operations agency, the R&AW.B. Raman, the former head of the Counter-Terrorism Division of R&AW and noted security analyst, reveals that, in an informal discussion, Morarji Desai indiscreetly told Pakistan's Chief Martial Law Administrator General Zia ul-Haq that his government was well aware of Pakistan's nuclear development.[7]

What a competent male leader.
>>
>>84347417
Europe wasn't an united polity then you dumbass.
>>
>>84347343
If you don't reconcile the difference between what a pure quantity of people will vote to give themselves and what qualitatively people can provide then eventually the social fabric will be torn asunder.
>>
>>84346960
She was a clinically insane tryhard who weaseled her way into office on hereditary grounds, lets not kid ourselves here.

She was assassinated for a reason
That reason was massacring Sikh's
It wasn't the first time there was a pogrom under her rule either, there were several. And developing a nuke program? China and Pakistan weren't exactly buddy buddy until Sino-Chinese relations thawed out in the later Nixon years (after the war) India had nukes before that.
Her desire for nukes lead to a cascade effect of nuclear proliferation. We're at the point now where several countries, besides Israel, who are not official nuclear powers, are suspected of having capability because as soon as Pakistan cracked it with massive chinese help they exported the technical information.

Punjabs and Sikh's are literally the same race as your average street shitter Hindu Indian, she had no problem gunning down her own when Islam was an existential threat
>>
>>84347439
But European countries such as Great Britain, Germany, France and Russia were superpowers.
>>
>>84347470
*Meant Sino-American - relations thawed during the height of the Sino-Soviet split with Nixon
>>
>>84347399
But I was asking that other guy how many male leaders has there been that weren't considered controversial or shitty.
>>
>>84347251
No anon, you're the idiot. Which is more fun? Mocking and fooling the stupid, or subtly mocking the self-diagnosed intellectuals and intelligentsia? It is satire layered under the facade of satire, he presents a rather excellent system of government fully knowing that the Nazi like uniforms and mention of military requirement for voting will trigger the self-aggrandizing faux-intellectuals like yourself, he laughs as leftists who decry the political power of the 1% shit on the common man who fights for his country.
Johnny Rico's rich bourgeois boomeresque parents had no voting rights- exactly what a leftist would want!
This isn't aimed at insulting the right wing or the military or fascists.
It is aimed at insulting you.
>>
>>84347458
You do realize that there is a thing called bureaucracy that actually maintains the functioning of the state during it's day to day existence?

>social fabric will be torn asunder.
no it won't you overly dramatic teenager. The benefit of democracy is that people can actually change the government based on the fuckups they create
>>
The bugs are a metaphor for liberals.
>>
>>84347399
India is a shitting street no matter who runs it.
>>
>You trying to be a hero Watkins?
>Just trying to kill some bugs sir!
I'm no fan of facism, at least how I understand it, but man this movie made it seem awesome.
>>
>>84347500
>Johnny Rico's rich bourgeois boomeresque parents had no voting rights- exactly what a leftist would want!
And he ends up as another brainwashed soldier fighting a neverending war. How is this not mocking the military?
>>
>>>84347470
>they were the same race
>linguistic and cultural differences don't mean a thing because they are all brown

Did you forget the part where those poor dindu sikhs were massacring hindus in punjab?
>india had nukes before then
what the fuck are you talking about. China and india had a border skirmish in 1967. Pakistan and china started getting closer after 1962.

Nixon even asked the chinese to send troops to threaten india in 1971.
>>
>>84347515
Uh we cannot change. Social Security and Medicare are the two biggest fuckups ever in the history of all things state financing but you can never ever ever ever repeal them or even really reform them because you can't say you'll do those things and win an election. Thats what happens with these entitlement programs. Once you've handed them out people won't accept you taking them away and this builds and builds until the whole thing collapses.
>>
>>84346998
Most of them wanted representation and self-governance - ie their own autonomous region.
The violence was because of one extremist nutter (who was not affiliated with any violent groups, but who's words drove extremists to violence after previous repression by gov authorities).

Imagine sending a Mechanized Infantry brigade with tank and air support against some faggoty protesters, or a rowdy womens rights march, or a BLM riot, and telling the Brigade to go hog fucking wild and rack up that body count.

It's monstrous, and it's also pretty good training for the brigade
>>
>>84347549
How was he brainwashed?
>>
>>84347500
>perfect system of government.
The perfect system is never explained. All you see is buenos aires and a bunch of highschoolers at prom night before bootcamp and all those propaganda clips
>>
>>84344693
>lived
>born in 1938
He probably had no fucking clue what was going on
>>
>>84346998
Sikh's are god tier, and Hindu street shitters are shit tier.
>>
>>84347528
yeah she didn't tell millions of indians to drink her own piss after they were done shitting on the street. Thus she is better than the alternative.
>>
>>84347607
t. canadian diaspora.
>>84347585
They literally had the government of punjab, had their own language and religious rights respected. Then they chimped out and wanted an independent country with parts of different states with different languages and cultures.

>faggy protestors
BLM wishes it could fortify religious sites with heavy machine guns and turn harminder sahib into an armory.
>>
>>84347596
I was referencing to the requirement of military service in order to vote, forcing the citizen to invest their self in the state's service before controlling it's direction. Service before leading, self-sacrifice before self-serving.
>>
>>84347585
>or a rowdy womens rights march, or a BLM riot
I'm sure /pol/ would be okay with this.
And if you compared Sikhs to Muslims in Europe they would fully support this.
>>
>>84346998
China-Pakistan relations didn't blossom until quite a few years after India's first nuke test, during the Sino-American thaw of the later 70's - when the US got buddy buddy with the PRC because the Sino-Soviet split was alot hotter than people realize - basically Korean DMZ tier.

India developed nukes because China took Aksai Chin during the 1962 india-pakistan war.
Pakistan was not a PRC client at this time, all of their equipment was western. China just took that shit because it was disputed territory and the other sides were busy fighting each other.

The reality is India would have done better than expected against China. China's military has a pretty lengthy record of being shit-tier, for example when Vietnam pushed their shit in in the 70's
>>
>>84347585
>air support
helicopter surveillance isn't air support the way you are describing it. The insurgency took until the early 90s to stamp down and one of the biggest fallouts was the nearly absolute destruction of the pro khalistani movement in india.
Now the Punjabi religious party makes pointlessly effete gestures about the poor sikhs who dindu nuffin, participates in elections and local government and is a regular part of india.

Indira gandhi destroyed a major insurgency in india. She is far more competent that people in this thread give her credit for.

Yes she was an authoritarian bitch but she voluntarily left during the middle of the emergency instead of continuing her stint as a dictator.
>>
>>84347709
Pakistan was an american client state.
in 1962 a lot of the indian troops weren't acclimatized to high altitude combat. in 1967 they were and they did a good showing against the chinese.

The USA used pakistan to be buddy buddy with china. Fucking hell mao was advising the pakistanis in 1965 to create a people's army when the indians were winning the war.
>>
>>84347587
He became just another soldier willing to die for his government. Like I said, they did not win this war. It's possible that they can't win this war so it's just more unnecessary sacrifices.

Rico is the new lieutenant and he utters the same words as his former commander: do you want to live forever?
And a voice over says: We have weapons, we NEED men.
>>
>>84347662
How about you read the novel and heinlein's views? It's not pure military service you dumbass.

>it is a good idea xDDD

Why the military? why not a bureaucratic job that is just as important to the state's survival?
>>
>>84347755
You're implying that the bugs were not a threat, even if the Buenos Aires attack wasn't from the bugs clearly the other attacks were, and clearly the bugs are a dangerous and violent species. Likewise the system of government existed prior to the war with the bugs, the war itself is incidental. No where does Verhoeven imply that the war is false for power.
>>
>>84347777
>bureaucratic job
>important to the state's survival
pick one and only one but yes ideally there would be more than one way to become a citizen, with military service just being one of those ways.
>>
>>84347153
Campaign promises lol

Just look at my pie chart plan guys! It totally makes me a better pick!

A neutral unknown vs a negative known quantity.
She could have promised the fucking moon and the stars, it doesn't mean shit and her enemies made the american people (who mattered) acutely aware of her fuckups and incompetence.
Please though enlighten us down your "Popular vote" route, it's typically the next rung of the irrational liberal depression ladder, do propose how you want to do away with the electoral college, the very system designed, solely, to hamper urbanites in the first place
>>
>>84347811
You don't even know how the goverment existed and how it came to be. Heinlein never went into those details, he never created a logical chain and explanation as to how the federation went from a few soldiers seizing power in glasglow or some other scottish place to this near perfect utopia where everything's well and good.

The world in starship troopers is based off a more egalitarian 1950's america where everyone has food, water and employment.
>>
>>84345384

I doubt you would be allowed to be fat in the Starship Trooper world. You would likely be put through intense physical training and bullying until you lost the weight or killed yourself
>>
>>84336044
Seriously.
It really is a shame.
>>
>>84347874
We're discussing Verhoeven's vision, not Heinlein's.
>>
>>84347251
>perfect utopian fantasy government isn't the perfect government
derp
It was made to be a satire of a satire. The ridiculousness of a military democratic world government in a literally perfect world, despite the argument that it's a shitty form of government, there are literally no downsides to it in book/movie, which was the subtle point.
>>
>>84347883
>>84336044

Would have looked like shit if they attempted it. Clearly all the budget was spent on the bugs
>>
>>84347430
We have nukes, you know we have nukes, we now know you have nukes, so M.A.D.
>>
>>84347847
What kind of special retard are you?
>bureaucracy isn't necessary to the state's survival.

A state like the federation which is centralized to such a degree that there is only one way of participating in government at any level which requires military service, requires a big ass bureaucracy to work, to make sure that resources are allocated and results are delivered.
>>84347903
Verhoven pulled shit out of his ass because he was too put off by the book's dryness. He made up the perfect fascist state. It's just star trek but with nazi aesthetics
>>84347883
They even call them cap troopers but they deploy in fucking boxes.
>>
>>84336114
If you're a male in the United States you have to be signed up for Selective Service (which all men have to do within 30 days of their 18th birthday) in order to be able to vote.
>>
>>84347960
>shut down his country's intel apparatus instead of compartmentalizing it.
>defended drinking his own piss.
>>
>>84347952
It would have killed the action by making the mobile infantry near indestructible.
>>
Daily reminder that bureaucrats AREN'T people
>>
Fucking hell /tv/, 200 posts of "Verhoeven was unironically right" retardation? Dark times.

>>84345384
Why would there be fat and or ugly people in a fucking propaganda movie? They're trying to make citizens look good, dumbass.
>>
>>84347975
>implying anyone in this thread is 18.
>>
>>84335907
>succeed in style

How does he do it?
>>
>>84347994
this. everyone's perfect. then the meteorite hits and a poor doggo gets crushed.
>>84348010
Basil's OST
.>>84347992
thank you for your service.
>>
>>84347992
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5A5Mb__fiA
>>
>mobile infantry
>they are just infantry in space.

ebic. The only reason bootcamp was that punishing was because they were going to fight in power armor
>>
>>84345855
Alot of them only feel comfortable in that environment anon. It's a form of PTSD. That American sniper movie illustrated it pretty well, the more he served the less interested he was in civilian life, or at least less the understood it. Fighting makes sense, these are not our best people
>>
>>84348053
>inb4 butthurt.
>>
>>84346009
>if you ever want to fuck with Hilldawg radical centrist progs, just get them talking about making voting more difficult for stupid people, which I GUARANTEE they believe in doing somehow
They absolutely do not. They have all their eggs in the "coalition of the ascendant" basket, and they are fully aware minorities are dumber than whites on average. That's why they want them to replace the white electorate.

You could never get them to agree to voting restrictions of any kind, even as a gotcha hypothetical.
>>
>>84348079
Oh you meant her supporters, not her party's leadership. It's late. I need to go to bed.
>>
>>84348093
>shoving american politics
>just when we were discussing power armor
just go to bed
>>
>>84346292
Service was for lower middle class people to become citizens, if you were deemed of value you were given the right to vote and copulate such as a successful businessman or doctor etc.
>>
>>84347376
>Adenauer
>Attlee
>Churchill (postwar)
>Eisenhower
>Kennedy
>Ford
>Deng Xiaoping
>Gorbachev (shit he's controversial somewhere though)
>F.W de Klerk
>Might as well throw Mandela in too - not controversial enough despite all the shit he did and the utter sad state SA is in now.
And lets not forget Stephen Harper, he was the best a Canadian could be
>>
>>84348126
actually no. Rico's dad is a major manufacturer and businessman and he is classified as a civilian. He joins up after buenos aires is bombed and rico's mother dies.

>there will never be a movie which ends with the lines "To the everlasting glory of the infantry-"

The best part about starship troopers was the boot camp.
>>
>>84347978
>He doesn't drink his own piss

Get a load of this pleb.
>>
>>84348175
#NotMyFetish
>>
>>84347654
Get fucking real pleb, they wanted political autonomy and representation, only the extremists wanted their own country. What fucking good is your community when you don't have proper representation in the government sector?
>>
>>84347666
Like I said, it's a great way to train a brigade. Moving target training is expensive
>>
>>84348228
>representation
they had their own fucking state, their own fucking language as a protected language in india and elected sikh leaders in their own state governments. What the fuck are you even talking about?

>political autonomy.
They already had it. India isn't a centralized country like an european nation state. It has a huge amount of state power in terms of policy relating to education, healthcare, livelihood generation and industrial policy.

Their language and religion was not being suppressed. It still isn't.
>>
>>84347749
>Pakistan was an american client state.
No shit, I established that in earlier posts

>The USA used pakistan to be buddy buddy with China. Fucking hell mao was advising the pakistanis in 1965 to create a people's army when the indians were winning the war.

The Sino-Pakistan agreement was signed after China siezed Aksai Chin, after the war, in 1963.
Pakistan became a dual client state in the mid 70's for the US and the PRC, it adopted a Hi-low military procurement method to counter India's Soviet mass soviet assistance.
The PRC and Pakistan got cozy after the Damansky Island incident, which kicked off little skirmishes all across the Soviet/PRC border.
Remember Pakistan and China weren't super close during the 60's, other than the Sino-Pakistan agreement Pakistan was still a western supplied (democratic) american client state. The end of the Vietnam war (And china's supply to Vietnam) allowed the US to use Pakistan as a vessel to drive the wedge between the USSR and the PRC, while also pissing all over a major Soviet client state
>>
>>84348397
and india didn't have nukes during this entire time. It tested it's nuclear potential in 1974 but didn't fully weaponize it, just like pakistan had nuclear materiel for over a decade before they tested it in 1999.
>>
>>84336114
>you can only be a politician if you have atleast one unadopted kid, so you actually care about the future of the country
>you can only vote if you have an above average IQ, thus ensuring brainwashed collegestudents get more representation of their opinion
>you can only vote if you ever held a job for 1 year minimum
>you can only vote if your ancestors have lived in the country for atleast 3 generations
>you can only vote if you personally killed a man who disagreed with you politically
>you can only vote if you had an official education in economics and politics
>you cna only vote if you beliefe the scientific, pilitical, economic consensus

face it: all possible variations of aristocraty turn to distopic shit pretty soon.
democracy is still the best we got; even if it's a farce, like with a 2 party system, where the choices are basically the same. Even if the majority of voters are drooling retards which will doom the country.
>>
File: 1497602546233.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497602546233.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>>84335907
Buenos Aires was a FALSE FLAG
>Buenos Aires was a FALSE FLAG
>>
>>84347417
>It all happened because of those dumb young men
No, it happened because of Germany.
>>
>>84335907
and they made it seem fucking awesome (which was also the point)
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.