[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metropolis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 936full-metropolis-poster.jpg (149KB, 757x1083px) Image search: [Google]
936full-metropolis-poster.jpg
149KB, 757x1083px
About to start watch this for the first time, going in pretty blind. What aspects should I pay attention to while watching that can increase my appreciation for it
>>
>>84335135
>What aspects should I pay attention to while watching that can increase my appreciation for it
The dialogue
>>
>>84335174
heheheh

>>84335135
The size of the sets, the religious undertones, iconography.

Other then that shit its pretty shit.
>>
The Score is phenomenal so I hope you have surround sound.
>>
File: 1488944186996.jpg (66KB, 707x675px) Image search: [Google]
1488944186996.jpg
66KB, 707x675px
>>84335135
If you need to be told what to pay attention for to increase your appreciation, then you shouldn't be watching it in the first place. Go away
>>
>>84335135
Practical effects like the shots with "large" landscapes.

The goofy dance form evil Maria.

Music score.

Jewish tricks.
>>
>>84335135
Kinography
>>
Watch the 1984 Giorgio Moroder cut.
>>
>>84335135

It has absolutely no penetration, a waste of time if you ask me
>>
>>84335135
You basically need to have a deep understanding of German literary Expressionism to appreciate it truly. Especially the wish for a "new human" is an important aspect of it. Keep in mind the early 20th century was the most alienating time for people to be alive. The world was changing faster than the hearts of people. They could not embrace this change and many broke because of this. This film tries to bridge the gap that is the modern and the old.
>>
>>84335135
So that is were Ghost B.C got their album art from.
>>
>>84336412
>https://youtu.be/AYJdC-VZvZE
Shut up Klaus.
>>
When the bitch dances, shit's cash
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.