[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warning: Huge spoilers from Game of Thrones and Asoiaf!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Leaf_HBO.jpg (505KB, 1280x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Leaf_HBO.jpg
505KB, 1280x1360px
How in the FUCK was she alive when the Children of the forest created the White Walkers? That happened more than 12000 years ago according to the Asoiaf wiki and GoT wiki. Are the children immortal in the show?
>>
>>84333351
Don't worry yourself about that question, Weiss and Benioff clearly didn't.
>>
OP here.
Just for clearance, the same actress with the same make-up who plays Leaf is in both the vision scene when Bran sees how the Walkers were created and in the cave where the Three-eyed raven is, so I'm going to presume they are the same character .
>>
>>84333351
I'm just assuming they are immortal, and I think you should too.
>>
>>84333351
>GoT
>Magic fantasy show
>Has the potential to give us lots of plantfus
>Kills them all
Dropped
>>
The white walkers are alqaeda/isis. Children of the forest created them to fight who they saw as an enemy (the russians) then they went rogue
>>
>>84333399
Nope. I've read the books; the Children are effectively immortal.
>>
>>84333351
They are extremely long lived. It probably wasn't actually 12,000 years ago, their world just hasn't got a proper grasp of history - they haven't got advanced archaeology or anything like that to confirm how long ago something really happened. A lot of it is based on legends and shoddy records.
>>
So the Children clung stubbornly to life for thousands of years against all odds and dangers, then threw it all away and died like chumps in one ice zombie attack. I would complain about the hack writing, but I noticed that there seems to be an established trend in shows and movies featuring ancient holdovers from bygone ages that the ancient characters tend to die very soon after meeting the protagonists, despite surviving worse shit countless times in the past. It's like they carry themselves through the mists of time for the sole purpose of delivering exposition to a plucky hero.
>>
>>84333351
I could shave a spider's ass if I wanted to.
>>
>>84333351
what do you think her pusy looks like
>>
File: 8d0cac5bdb86d73c_lola.xxxlarge.jpg (89KB, 1024x650px) Image search: [Google]
8d0cac5bdb86d73c_lola.xxxlarge.jpg
89KB, 1024x650px
Why did they age her up from her first appearance? When she first showed up she actually looked like a kid.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.