[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>50 million dollars >no netflix subscribers want to watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

>50 million dollars
>no netflix subscribers want to watch it
>south korea reception is lukewarm with several major theater chains refusing to screen it at all
>no hype whatsoever in the rest of the world or the netflix YT channel

Is this netfflix's biggest blunder after that 70s r&B hip hop afro sht?
>>
boon jong ho lost it with the host desu
he needs to ditch the shitty cgi
>>
>>84333937
>mfw the cgi looks better in a 10 year film the host than this
>>
No, Sense8 is easily the biggest blunder
>9mil an episode
>2 seasons
Can you even imagine the costs?
>>
It's gonna be a CLASSIC film, if you take my meaning. I'll be watching it.
>>
it would have been better if they used an actual hippo
>>
>>84334195
180m
pretty easy to imagine the costs
>>
>>84332757
The korean guy should have killed himself after making Madeo.
>>
>>84332757
>>84333937
>>84334000
>>84334304
>being this jelly

>>84334345
>being this jelly
>>
>>84334467
I will dig up ALL your fucking kimchi!
>>
>>84332757

kino isn't appreciated by mainstream audiences.
>>
>>84332757
RT has it at 85% confirmed, I'll probably see it

>>84333937
The Host was good tho,
>>
>>84332757
What is this and more importantly what is that?
>>
>>84334309
Kek
>>
>>84335170
Why do casuals visit this board and spew their remarkably banal opinions everywhere?
>>
>>84335327
Well /tv/ is a shit board precisely because television is such a lax medium that you need not but see more than a televised trailer to shitpost about something.

When the catalog constantly has black cock plastered over it people are going to avoid your board. Fortunately for you, I was bored shitless of other boards and needed something fresh to discuss

Do you think I keep up with worst korea films?

Answer my question or kino kill yerself.
>>
>>84335549
>Do you think I keep up with worst korea films?

Yikes, what a stupid thing to post. No anon, I don't believe a film embryo such as yourself has any interest in film.
>>>/v/
>>>/vr/
>>>/vg/
>>>/b/
>>>/s4s/
>>>/bant/

Get off my board, brainlet.
>>
>>84332757
I predict it will either be better or worst than Snowpeircer, so either his worst or second worst film.
>>
>>84335549
>hasn't at least seen memories of murder
You're a spewing pleb. Fuck off.
>>
>>84335170
>>84335549
I didn't know what it was either and it just took the first result of reverse searching the image to find out.
>>
CHUMBY

CHUBYE HO
>>
>>84335687
Snowpiercer was his second bewt film
>>
Has Netflix even produced a worthwhile original? Maybe the Castlevania anime coming out will prove me wrong
>>
>>84337313
No, it's easily his worst.
>>
>>84332757
>>no netflix subscribers want to watch it

i can't find it on netflix...
>>
>>84337382
Narcos
>>
>>84337382
Well yes they have a few-
>Castlevania
It's time to go back
>>>/v/
>>
>>84332757
Netflix is getting investor money, IE George Soros. They are getting paid to make propaganda films/tv. This subsidizes everything else.
>>
>>84337382
I liked that I am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House movie.
>>
>>84334309
Assuming each season is 10 episode
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.