[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The mask of Zorro (1998)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: the mask of zorro.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the mask of zorro.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
Did I like this movie /tv/?
>>
>>84332319
Catherine a cute
>>
>>84332319
Does this count as capeshit?
>>
>>84332319
>>84332633
The GOAT capeshit
>>
>>84332319
You posted a picture of Legend of Zorro, which is a piece of shit, so no. If you had posted one of Mask of Zorro then yes.
>>
>>84332605
I legit thought she was Hispanic when I saw that movie back in the day.

That scene in the barn where Zorro strips her gave me the hardest boner my 10yo cock could muster.
>>
Stole the escape from count of montechristo
>>
>>84332999
Wasted trips you fucking autist.
>>
CZJ was hot, but she started waxing everything around that time. She had very hairy arms and a nice mustache before. She even had hair removal on her actual hair (between the eyebrows and hairline).
>>
Literally had another tab open with this film's wiki page before I found this thread.

Haven't seen it in years but the action scenes are great and of course Campbell is a based director.
I saw Legend again not too long ago and it was also pretty good, if a little long.
>>
>>84333398
What? Do you like hairy women ?
>>
>>84333896
You don't?
>>
>>84333075
It stole the everything from Count of Monte Cristo.
>>
>>84334407
No, that's gross.
>>
>>84334560
Your mom's gross.
>>
>>84334555
Probably why it was so good.
>>
>>84333429
The sequel was pretty shitty tho
>>
>>84334634
What are you 12? Jeeez.
>>
>>84332319
Of course all of them. This is prime Anthony and Catherine.
>>
File: art pepe2.jpg (501KB, 572x749px) Image search: [Google]
art pepe2.jpg
501KB, 572x749px
>>84336536
>Cat will never be this hot again
Why do qts have to age /tv/ ?
>>
20 years later and shes still hot
>>
>>84333045
holy shit i always thought she was a latina

she's fucking welsh and irish wtf is this shit my life is a lie
>>
>>84334560
underage faggot
>>
>>84332319
I fucking hated it but the matriarchy in my family liked it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.