[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: mew.jpg (31KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
mew.jpg
31KB, 620x372px
Was it kino?
>>
>>84331523
Yes
>>
Not nearly as kino as the first two segments of the Digimon movie
>>
yes but only made sense with the cut intro aka baby mewtwo meeting the girl/starter pokemon who die and was the reason he was so obsessed with finding the meaning of life
>>
>>84332112
trying to hard to be funny
>>
>>84331523
Mewtwo is fucking THICC
>>
Fucking tumblr scum they made you an entire board >>>/vp/
>>
>>84331523
no, but the Entei one was.
>>
>>84331523

Hell no.

It was great going to the theater to watch it as a kid but that's all.
>>
File: IMG_4155.jpg (168KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4155.jpg
168KB, 720x576px
>tfw you saw one of the new Pokémon for the first time
>>
>>84331523
mewtwo gave me boners but Digimon Our War Game is true kino.
>>
>>84332083
It wasn't supposed to be cut. The dub of it blends seemlessly with the movie and was obviously supposed to be seen with it, indicating that they had dubbed it intending it to be part of the film.

I'm guessing the MPAA said 'fuck off, that's too dark, no G for you,' so it had to be removed.
>>
>>84331523
Mew.
MewTWO.

BRAVO HACKSON.
>>
Canon-wise, who is stronger between Mewtwo and Mew? Are they more powerful than all the other legendaries that followed?
>>
>>84333109
Skarmory instantly became my favorite pokemon when I saw it (Mewtwo aside). Stat-wise it's pretty meh in the games, but I always included it in my team. Damn shame it never got an evolution.
>>
>>84334430
Mewtwo has better stats ingame. We never found out who would win in the anime because Ash is an idiot.
>>
>>84334569

U crazy skarmory is a brick shit house, although his typing does help

>>84334430
Mew isn't as strong as he is novel. Mewtwo is incredibly strong but he's not as amazing as an inter-dimensional Pokémon or a god or deity or something like Arceus, Palkia, Dialga or Darkrai
>>
>>84331523
Maybe someone can help me out here because I was just debating this earlier.

Is South America part of the Pokemon universe? like only South America? because we are told in the beginning it is, but it's not at all consistent with the rest of the franchise.

>The movie revealed that a fossilized Mew hair, found in the Guyana jungle by a team of scientists, was used to create Mewtwo, a genetically enhanced Mew clone.
>>
>>84335138

It's inferred that the rest of the world is in the Pokémon universe. The characters and events of the Pokémon show (and to a lesser extent, game) coexist along with the rest of the world. It's inferred that this is a world where Pokémon exist everywhere. The land masses that serve as settings for the movies and games exist somewhere in our oceans.
>>
>>84332021
This 100%
>>
>>84334430
the diversity pokemon goyim.
also only the american dub is canon.
>>
I tried rewatching these movies and they were so gddamn awful I couldn't finish the first one. Fucking nostalgianiggers saying this shit is good fooled me.
>>
>>84336185
That would make the actual Pokemon world like 300% times the size of our earth, considering all of the extra continents. And also odd that none of the games have explored our continents at all, When is Pokemon going to take place in the Americas or Europe.
>>
>>84336590

I didn't say it made sense. That's the only way to explain the countless references to landmarks and areas in our real world. We can assume that it's an alternate reality because they were never invaded or impacted by notable world wars (excluding the very vague Lt. Surge story), and there's very limited people from other regions (I think there's a French or German guy in one of the games). The world wouldn't have to be that much bigger to include the 7 generations of Pokémon iterations.
>>
the villain of the 13th one is a businessman with weird hair who battles some liberal reporters, one of whom infiltrated his business to leak intel from him

this came out in 2010
>>
>>84331523
Who exactly was in the wrong here?
>>
>>84338279
That particular Raichu was a dick, but Pikachu being racist against all Raichu based on the way one was used by its trainer (Surge) is a significant character flaw.
>>
does anyone have a picture of mewtwo knotting mew that they would like to share?
>>
>>84336590
Gen V was set in New York
Gen VI was set in France
Gen VII was set in Hawaii

So twice in America and once in Europe, the fist 4 generations were all in Japan
>>
Legendaries in Pokemon Go fucking when?
>>
>>84336590
I think it's somewhat of a joke for them at this point since the Pokémon 'Earth' is never shown the same way twice.
>>
>>84331523

this movie fucking sucks
>>
>>84339474

who the fuck still plays pokemon go
>>
>>84331523
Had potential but doesn't hold up as an adult. It really could, if American children's risked having deeper messages than "friendship is good".
>>
>>84331523
Yeah Master Quest really made up for how shit Johto had been.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.