[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /tv/ like Louie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1097.png (748KB, 1088x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1097.png
748KB, 1088x608px
Does /tv/ like Louie?
>>
/tv/ doesn't like anything.
>>
Asking the
"Dude weed lmao
What did you mean by that?
Footkino
Me on the left
JUST
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP"
board for any kind of valid opinion.

Why
>>
>>84331079
They don't, but it's due to his personal politics, and not any fault with his personal acting/comedy chops.
>>
>>84331079
Thought the newest season or two of his show were crap. Where'd the jokes go? It's just depressing, self loathing, artsy gayness.
>>
LITTLE
>>
>>84331917
Agreed. S4 was way too melodramatic. Although I thought the weed episode with Jeremy renner was decent
>>
>>84331079
too much of the "humor" is Louie silently looking at someone and making an awkward face
>>
SO I WAS IN THE KEK SHED THE OTHER DAY

*laughing*

I KNOW RIGHT??

*louder laughing*

ALRIGHT YOU'VE BEEN GREAT SEE YA LATER

*cheering*
>>
>>84331955
CHECKED
>>
>>84331079
yup there's good old louie taking it up the ass from the BBC again
>>
>>84331079
no, he is bald and he doesn't look like a louie
>>
BIG
>>
>>84331079
Yes. Sometimes Louis CK can be a faggot when he starts talking about social justice, religion, and politics, but this show is still really good, and you don't have to deal with too much of that political shit.
>>
>>84333807
BLACK
>>
>>84334355
COCKS
>>
>>84334355
JUST
>>
>>84331079
greatest 30 minute show of all time

[seinfeld also]
>>
>>84331079
His Live at the Interracial Breeding Grounds was the best HBO comedy special of 2015
>>
>>84331079
Who has the BBC copypasta. Haven't seen it in awhile and I cant watch anything with him without that making me laugh.
>>
File: 1430067910541.jpg (83KB, 1179x626px) Image search: [Google]
1430067910541.jpg
83KB, 1179x626px
>Louis C.K. on stage, jumps around
>audience starts cheering
>"You know what crowd!?!"
>audience yells "WHAT LOUIS!"
>"i always wanted too be a rapper"
>Crowd laughs!!
>"so in honor of Quanzza day, let me kick a little rhyme for you"
>Base line starts playing, crowd cheers, a door in the back slams open and out comes a street dancing crew of urban youth start backflong onto the stage
>Louis grabs the mic and starts rapping
>I like big black cocks and I can not lie
>You other white guys can't deny
>That when a black guy walks in with a 6 pack waist
>And a big dick in your face
>You get sprung, wanna pull out your bum
>'Cause you notice that cock is thick
>Deep in the jeans he's wearing
>I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
>Oh honey, let him get with you
>And let him dump his BBC residue
>His homeboys tried to warn me
>But that big black cock he's got makes me so horny
>The Nubian buck asked how's life?
>Told him I don't care, just fuck my wife!
>Use her, use your cock that's snuggled
>'Cause i ain't that average cuckold
>I've seen them dancin'
>To hell with romancin'
>My wife's sweat, wet,
>Black cock have her like a pet
>I'm tired of magazines
>Sayin' little white dicks are the thing
>Take the average black man and ask him that
>"Well why do white bois love BLACKED?"
>So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)
>Has your girlfriend got the Big Black cock? (Hell yeah!)
>Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)
>Shake that throbbing cock
>Louie's got Cuckd
>>
>>84334760
No the one that has a witch doctor or some shit.
>>
File: 1424754037180.jpg (103KB, 559x505px) Image search: [Google]
1424754037180.jpg
103KB, 559x505px
>Louis sits atop a rickety wooden throne, ornately carved to resemble black phalluses intertwined
>"My children."
>the crowd is tense and hanging on his every word
>"My most noble servants of the BBC."
>the zebras tied up in the back of the auditorium start stamping their hooves
>"Bring out the first victim."
>the crowd erupts in cheers and screams of excitement
>greased nubian slaves shout instructions angrily in a foreign tongue
>a bruised white woman, is led out on all fours, naked and weeping and with a chain afixed to her neck
>the nubians howl with laughter and whip her buttocks with dried grass
>"Is it true that you are in fact a white woman, the most inferior of all Great M'Buto's races?"
>"y-yes"
>"And is it also true, that when me and K'tokba here approached you in the parking lot, you *refused* to take his mighty African seed into your supple pink womb?"
>"i-it's true"
>"THEN BY THE COURT OF THE BBC, I FIND YOU GUILTY OF RACIAL INJUSTICE!"
>the crowd is exploding with lust
>Louis spits into her face
>"RELEASE THE TIGER!"
>a crack team of pygmy servants undo the padlock to a rusty cage hidden stage right
>a 300lb Sumatran tiger is released onto the stage and bounds towards the woman, raping her irreperably
>"TIGER PEEN! FOR THE QUEEN! TIGER PEEN! TIGER PEEN!"
>the crowd, many of which are African fauna, begin screaming and murdering each other
>thunder and lightning crashes outside
>Louis is carried off the stage by monkeys, while being wanked off by a snake
>>
File: Mq62pPt.png (581KB, 800x305px) Image search: [Google]
Mq62pPt.png
581KB, 800x305px
>>84331079
>not posting the unedited picture
>>
>>84334760
>>84334936
This is how you kill a meme.
>>
>>84331391
There is nothing personal about his acting/comedy. He is just another soulless machine owned by (((them))) that's willing to say anything to get another show and paycheck. The reason why I despise American night shows, comedians, hosts etc. is because if you guys somehow magically decided to go full nazi on us those same people would preach about importance of racial purity through comedy. And it fucking pisses me off because comedy got badly tainted by politics since all those hacks with agenda found out that you cannot really criticize comedy no matter how biased and far from reality it is.
>>
>>84331079
First season was good, haven't watched much after.
>>
Resolve this scenario while still getting pussy

Reminder that if you fight, even if you beat up this kid he has 6 friends to defend him
>>
File: punk-465x221.jpg (29KB, 465x221px) Image search: [Google]
punk-465x221.jpg
29KB, 465x221px
>>84335091
Fuck forgot pic
>>
I liked the first two seasons. Something changed after that point, not really sure.
>>
File: 1423718097501.jpg (311KB, 1417x939px) Image search: [Google]
1423718097501.jpg
311KB, 1417x939px
>>84334982
>A chariot with golden rims rolls up on stage being pulled by six malnourished white slaves
>Three slaves, chained together at the ankles, lift Louis CK off the chariot and place him on the stage floor
>They prostrate themselves as Louis steps up to the microphone
>A dozen gold chains and rosaries adorn his neck
>The entire crowd watches in silence, hearts pounding with excitement
>The remaining slaves place a feathered tribal headdress upon his ginger skull, before lying alongside the other slaves
>Louis CK stares off into the crowd, bucks as far as the eye can see
>They begin to tremble with excitement
>Louis CK holds out his hands - C U C K L I F E adorned across his fists in platinum
>The sheer tension in the crowd is palpable
>Two slaves emerge from stage left holding a water cooler tank filled to the brim with suspicious white liquid, followed by two large whip-wielding bucks
>The slaves place the jug in Louis' open arms before bowing and assuming the fetal position
>Louis turns the tank towards the audience, revealing the words "BUCK JUICE" written on the front in permanent marker
>He takes a big breath, turns the tank upside down, and begins chugging the juice, never breaking eye contact with the crowd
>With every gulp he sputters a bit all over the stage floor
>The black bucks begin whipping him
>"ERRY LAST GULP WHITE BOI"
>Louis begins choking
>"CHUG CHUG CHUG"
>The whipping intensifies, a clear erection grows beneath his parachute pants
>Louis suddenly collapses on the floor
>The crowd gasps
>"Cuck King, NO!"
>He slowly stands back up, knees wobbling and semen dripping from his chin
>Louis grins wickedly and holds up the empty jug to the crowd, before collapsing once again
>The crowd explodes in applause, whistling and cheering
>"ENCORE, ENCORE"
>A second jug is brought on stage
>Louis looks up and sighs
>>
>>84335091
>>84335109
Punch him in the face, run to the kitchen and pull out a butcher knife
>>
>>84331391
he just play s a sad guy and that makes him important for some reason. whole thing is stupid and boring.
>>
>>84331079
Ya know. I used to. Now I just think he's a dick.
>>
>>84334993
He ended his show on his own terms though?
>>
>>84334953
laughed so hard at this omg
>>
>>84331079
I love that guy he let me fuck his wife once
>>
>>84331955
WHITE
>>
>>84331079
ARENT KIDS ANNOYING??
>>
>>84335091
carry a fake cop badge with you. pull it out when some teen dipshit harrasses you. see him walk away with his tail between his legs.
is it illegal carrying a fake cop badge though?
>>
WE
>>
>>84331079
I really like it, i always rewatch the show and think its one of the greatest comedies in television

The 3 episodes late show story is the best part in the series. These two clips alone made those episodes so great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPsjN2qQGvE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlEJbs02wAM

And this episode with Matthew Broderick was one of the funniest parts to me at the time, I used to replay this scene so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD3yrKQGAWQ

Its such a great show, great writing, humor and direction. I like how it has like a very realistic feel and atmosphere to it, but then theres always random out there shit thats completely unrealistic. Also liked the way Louie handled the show, he basically has complete control over it and can make it whenever the fuck he wants, and isn't bound or restricted by the network.
>>
>>84335109
Let him get a few good hits in then pull my CC and commit legal murder.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.