[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bomb of the century

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Who the fuck thought this was going to be good!?
>>
>>84329269

are you paid to make these thread ?

it's the only movie worth seeing in a cinema im hyped about, ill pay for my ticket anyway. as a french i read valerian around ten and was waiting for that movie long ago.

i'm sure it'll be above average worst case scenario
>>
>>84329269

>Starring two box office poision actors as leads
>No commericals or promotion
>Movie looks like a blob of CGI
>Based on book no one's heard of
>Luc Besson directing

This has jupiter ascending written all over it..
>>
>>84329386
france isn't even on the top 5 regions for movies, lad. Shit, i wouldn't even go outside since there are all these muslim drivers going around.
>>
went to the cinema last saturday and an ad for this movie aired before the trailers
Cara seemed very uninterested while talking about it
if she didn't like it, why would i like it?
>>
>>84329386
>reddit spacing
>blatent shilling
movie looks like utter shit you queer.
>>
is it sad i only know about this movie because of /tv/ threads?
>>
looks fun desu, I'm seeing it. Somebody on /tv/ is very interested in seeing it fail for some reason
>>
>>84329755
i only know of it because of the kinoplex trailers. haven't seen it anywhere else
>>
i'll watch it, and probably masturbate to Cara and some random female alien afterwards and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
>>
>>84331293
I like your style.
>>
Why do you make this thread everyday?

OH WAIT BECAUSE ITS SUMMER AND YOU'RE HOME FROM SCHOOL
>>
File: 2A8381C400000578-3160445.jpg (38KB, 634x322px) Image search: [Google]
2A8381C400000578-3160445.jpg
38KB, 634x322px
When will they realise that Cara Memeligne can't act?
>>
>>84329269
why did they give devileggs boobs?
>>
>>84329684
>reddit spacing
Dear god I wish this meme would fucking die.

So you only point out the "le reddit spacing" when it is something you disagree with? Case in point here >>84329417
>>
>director of The 5th Element
I was sold right there honestly. Although the costumes look fucking dumb, I'm interested in seeing some original sci-fi that isn't Star Wars or your basic capeshit.

It's worth a shot to check it out anyway.
>>
>>84332750
Hopefully soon. She's not even eye candy except to the lonely spergs on this board.
>>
File: 1498433159944.png (770KB, 858x545px) Image search: [Google]
1498433159944.png
770KB, 858x545px
>>84332785
its in her contract
>>
I like the tea.
Will prob see it
>>
>>84329386
Well youre frog so of course youre going to watch it. I dont think it will BOMB, nor do I think it can be worse than that aberration created by the Wachowski SISTERS, it will just be another generic sci-fi that will do ok in the box offiice.
>>
File: Laureline_hot.jpg (169KB, 822x1424px) Image search: [Google]
Laureline_hot.jpg
169KB, 822x1424px
>>84332882
Same for me, I don't understand his casting logic but with that budget and IF there's a story that's not run of the mill boring superhero shit it could be great. The comics have a great universe it could be nice.
>>
File: 1442867230905.jpg (15KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1442867230905.jpg
15KB, 325x325px
>>84329269

The Fifth Element is one of my favorite movies but I have a bad feeling about this one
>>
i actually wanna see it
>>
>>84329269
The previews I've seen of this are fucking horrible, I bet this one makes "The Mummy" look like a summer blockbuster.
>>
>>84329269
It looks far more interesting than the shit excuse for star wars movies disney has vomited out.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.