[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This should've been a Silent Hill adaptation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3303.jpg (22KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3303.jpg
22KB, 182x268px
This should've been a Silent Hill adaptation.
>>
>>84325786

So because there's no monsters is the story just gonna be about people turning into crazy assholes just because a mist rolls into town?
>>
Actually it shouldn't exist at all.
>>
>>84325870
There's gonna be monsters but not for a while.
>>
>>84325893
yeah naononymous, just keep watching and you'll see the monters in season 3 ;^)
>>
>>84325786
Is this the new good goyim series?
>>
File: 1498367827338.jpg (194KB, 976x796px) Image search: [Google]
1498367827338.jpg
194KB, 976x796px
I hope every last of them dies a horrible horrible death. Literally not a single even remotely likable character, I'd rather be stuck in a room full of Mrs. Carmody clones.
>>
I watched all 3 episodes of The Mist yesterday and Jesus the characters are all unlikeable. I don't understand why they would insert so much pointless politics. The gender fluid kid NEEDS to die but probably won't. It better come out he was the one who raped the girl cause I am so pissed they are playing it off like she is the victim....

Only redeeming thing about the show is the gore is pretty good. Other then that just stick to the movie but after 3 episodes of pure shit idk if this show has a chance.
>>
>>84327526

Gender fluid kid is a lying piece of shit who is completely unlikeable. The mom is HORRIBLE. It's like they mixed a old-school republican soccer mom with a SJW and its horrible. The mom is a cunt and has no redeeming qualities either.

Show is off to a horrible start and the pandering to SJW politics better stop or I'm not watching this shit anymore. Only reason I'm watching this is because I loved the movie and want to see what they do with the show.
>>
>>84327935
isnt he her cousin though
>>
>dragging a short story out into a television series
I'm not even going to give this a chance
>>
>mfw after watching three episodes of this garbage

I have zero hopes that this will get any better
>>
30 minutes in. Does it get good ? Where are the monsters ?
>>
>>84328455
the original Mist story is actually pretty long.
>>
>>84325870
I hope so.
>>
>>84328356
No, but it's hard to tell because the characters were all so badly introduced.
>>
3 episodes in and i want them to all die

GOOOOOOOO MONSTERS!!!
>>
File: 76617_image1_big.jpg (59KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
76617_image1_big.jpg
59KB, 1920x1080px
>>84328467
watched first 3 episodes tfw no bullets in gun
>>
>>84330786
there are no monsters in this series you come to realize the cis white men are the true monsters
>>
File: x.jpg (221KB, 979x851px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
221KB, 979x851px
>>84327526
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.