[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miss me yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Lucas, George.jpg (3MB, 2329x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Lucas, George.jpg
3MB, 2329x3000px
Miss me yet?
>>
Honestly not sure.
I still don't know what is worse: midchlorians or force sloth and force incarnation twins.
>>
>>84325756
'no'
>>
>>84325789

You don't?
>>
>>84325756
You're responsible for all of this shit. You killed Star Wars and then sold the corpse to pure evil. Fuck you.
>>
>>84325827
Honestly, no. Both are raping the mystery behind the force equaly imo.
>>
>>84325756

No.

I mean I hate almost everything about the new movies, the forced politics,the forced diversity, the mary-sue women, the incredible SJW agenda jammed into every facet of the process. I despise it.

But the prequels are still way, way worse.
>>
>>84325756
Nope
>>
>>84325756
Yes.

A fucking jew landed the role of Han Solo because of his connections with Spielberg. He also can't act for shit as demonstrated by his need of a casting coach. Emilia Clarke will ruin the movie, too.

Kathleen Kennedy is an incompetent cunt, who only cares about money and imposing her feminist beliefs and political agendas on the franchise.
>>
>>84326077
>I literally know nothing of George Lucas.
>>
>>84326077
*an acting coach
>>
>>84326077
>A fucking jew landed the role of Han Solo

So they got a jew to play a character originally played by a jew? Makes sense.
>>
aren't you crazy?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.