[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was fucking amazed that #teamwalt exists. I was amazed that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: BB_FinalEps.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BB_FinalEps.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
I was fucking amazed that #teamwalt exists.
I was amazed that it was the majority.
>>
Seriously, how edgy does one person have to be to defend Walter White?
>>
>>84325488
>>84325579
I think most people want to be Walter, to fuck over other people and get rich while doing it.

Well, apart from the psychotic greed ofc.
>>
>>84325697
I was sad about Skyler the whole time. She did everything for him, literally everything.
>>
>>84325579
People only liked the character because of how awesome Bryan Cranston was playing it, not because "le edgy" reasons like you imply.
>>
>>84325814
When I read forums or just casual discussion people refer only to Walter White, like he did everything right, Skyler is a bitch, Hank is bad etc. etc.
Bryan Cranston himself as an actor brought up very rarely.
>>
>>84325776
Jesus fucking christ, Skyler was too bitchy, for a reason some of the time, sure.

>>84325884
Honestly, Walter's flaw was only his greed and paranoia, but he was in a dog eat dog world, and he tried to act accordingly, even though he had no knowledge of the world and didn't have the mental attitude for it a big part of the time.
>>
>>84326255
He didn't quit
Every accusation of him is legit
>>
>>84326330
As i said, his greed.
>>
>>84326255
>Skyler was too bitchy
Yeah because she finds out her husband is a drug lord and they could all be killed or imprisoned anytime because he just. won't. quit.

I don't understand how some even people call her an antagonist.
>>
Both him and Skylar were shit people. There doesn't have to be a right and wrong person, they can both be wrong.
>>
Being greedy so that everyone around you dies is way worse than being 'bitchy'
>>
>>84325579
How much of a feminazi or cuck do you have to be to support Skylar, the insufferable cunt? And Walt is the protagonist, most people sympathize with the protagonist to at least some degree if not completely. Do you also dislike every other character in the cinematic world who is a criminal? What a boring life you must have, roastie.
>>
>>84325579
I was Team Walt until he broke the NAP. Not the trailer in ep 1, that was self-defense. Tuco was getting his property back. he has no legal recourse so he has to use violence in these situations.

Is there anything before he poisons the kid I'm forgetting?

Anyway, before that he was just making a chemically pure product for people that were going to use whatever they could find. Pure meth is absolutely more safe than shitty impure meth.
>>
>>84326504
I like him when he was being clever like when he dealt with Tuco, but last two seasons HE is insufferable cunt who just ruins everything around him.
>>
You have this great series. And then they come out with Better Call Saul. The most boring show I've ever kept watching. I don't know if I can take it anymore. I might drop it finally.
>>
>>84325884
>Bryan Cranston himself as an actor brought up very rarely.
Yeah because he's a total chameleon. I've never seen Malcolm in the Middle but my friend is always blown away by how different he is.
>>
>>84326560
You should stick to capeshit my man
>>
>>84326447
She was happy to go along with the drug lord thing for a while. Pick a position and stick to it, cunt.
>>
>>84326447
Because from Walter's point of view he's making mad stacks and (he thinks) insulating his family from his actions. Skylar is the only other adult in the room; bringing her on board he expects her to roll with it because they're incredibly wealthy.

Honestly I would have been fine with it as long as we had a cutoff point, ie make this much and now we stop.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.