[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we make season 4 not a piece of shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10

File: Saul_Goodman.jpg (26KB, 400x535px) Image search: [Google]
Saul_Goodman.jpg
26KB, 400x535px
how do we make season 4 not a piece of shit?
>>
>season 4

Oh anon....
>>
>>84319690
what do you mean by that?
>>
>>84319634
Kim's feet rubbing against my crotch
>>
>>84319730
From what little I know, the show doesn't get good ratings, so there might not be a season 4
>>
Kim Wexler becomes heroin junkie slut
>>
>>84319634
Season 3 bored me so much that I had to stop
>>
More waifus and moer Jimmy shenanigans
>>
Chuck is back as robot

and also crossover with Dexter
>>
>>84319634
>how do "we"
seriously vince you're asking about this here you fucking hack
>>
>>84319634
Mr Show reunion
>>
>>84321544
this
>>
how about just make him act like Saul from BB like everybody wanted in the first place
>>
By keeping it on the same level as the previous seasons, you tasteless plebs
>>
>>84319634
Let Vince do his thing.
>>
>>84320100
Netflix is funding it so if their statistics show that the show is popular, it will get renewed for seasons 4 and 5. AMC are probably just letting Netflix use Breaking Bad stuff in the show in exchange for getting to show the episodes on their own channel first.
>>
>>84319634
Have it take place a year later when he gets his lawyer license reinstated.
>>
>>84321641

Gawd damn this. None of the actors are getting any younger. For Fucks Sake we want to actually see Saul Goodman.

Jimmy for 1-2 seasons...okay. We all fell in love with Saul and gawd dammit this show is beyond a slow burn. Half the episodes are filler. The Mike stuff is 10x more interesting than Jimmy.

We want Saul Goodman-GoodDammit.
>>
File: betsy.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
betsy.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
>less Breaking Bad fan service
>no le epic Walter White cameo either
>more ass shots of Kim
>bring back Mrs. Kettleman and have her start an affair with Jimmy
>kill Nacho and his family in a brutal way
>less focus on the Breaking Bad cartel on the whole
>more Saul stuff
>more Howard (especially long monologues so I can listen to his soothing voice)
>>
>>84319634
After Chuck dies in fire Kim kills herself out of guilt. Jimmy embraces he's a piece of shit and Becomes Saul, the whole season is Saul dealing with bizarre but interesting cases and legally defends absolute gutter of humanity
>>
>>84324416
Howard is fucking based, honestly
>>
>>84324416
>more Howard (especially long monologues so I can listen to his soothing voice)
Unironically this. He plays a prick so well. Great actor.
>>
>>84324543
Yeah, he is. I'm not even gay but I would suck his dick and balls and let him fuck me in the ass without a condom.
>>
File: IMG_1956.png (278KB, 835x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1956.png
278KB, 835x653px
>this thread
Why does this show attract so many whiny plebs?
>>
>>84319690
>>84320100
It was quietly renewed:

https://www.productionweekly.com/production-weekly-issue-1049-thursday-june-22-2017-183-listings-44-pages/
>>
>>84324818
This means nothing. Renewed shows get cancelled all the time.
>>
>>84325028
Name 6
>>
File: 155482213.png (488KB, 679x662px) Image search: [Google]
155482213.png
488KB, 679x662px
>>84324340
>The Mike stuff is 10x more interesting than Jimmy.

Mike is literally the most boring, pointless segment of the show. The gas cap stuff was neat, but half the fucking season was him just slowly doing old man shit in between shuffling along into the place the need him to be for Breaking Bad. There's no drive behind his storyline after the first season, he just exists because the writers need to remind everyone he's there.
>>
>>84324416

Literally perfect
>>
File: Mockolate.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mockolate.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>84324340
>He likes Saul Goodmeme more than Jimmy
>He likes the Breaking Bad fan-service plot instead of the complex character study plot
I mean, I know /tv/ is full of plebs but you just upped the bar for the entire board
>>
>3 seasons of Mike/Nacho/Hector/Gus/Cartel just to see Hector coughing
>>
It needs more high tension moments like with Breaking Bad and you know it.
>>
File: 1498059589031.jpg (19KB, 491x299px) Image search: [Google]
1498059589031.jpg
19KB, 491x299px
>>84324594
>I would suck his dick and balls and let him fuck me in the ass without a condom
>I'm not even gay
>>
why isn't this show called better call jimmy
>>
>>84319634
Make it the last one
>>
>>84327611
/tv/ just gets more and more pleb
>>
>>84324416
>bring back Mrs. Kettleman and have her start an affair with Kim
fixed it for you
>>
>>84319634
There's already been 3 seasons? Didn't this show just start like last year?
>>
>>84319634
Season 4 starts of with Howard getting a strange feeling during a meeting and loudly exclaiming "Chuck is in trouble". He has two assistants drive him to the charred reminants of Chuck's house and finds him barely hanging onto life. They have to put him into a special suit just to keep him alive, and it drives him partially insane because of his condition. The thing that finally drives him over the edge is when he asks Howard where Jimmy. "It seems in your anger....you disbarred him."

NOOOOOO
>>
File: happyfeet.jpg (58KB, 640x371px) Image search: [Google]
happyfeet.jpg
58KB, 640x371px
Are these two fucking? Why does the show avoid showing them act intimately together? Does Seehorn have something against fuck scenes with our boy Bob?
>>
nacho best character
>>
>>84330330
Maybe they're not degenerate adulterers and are waiting until after marriage.
>>
>>84330330
was wondering bout this as well
in the last episode, when kim was sitting at the kitchen after just being signd out of the hospital, jimmy gave her her food and she said:
>no you are not feeding me, there are line we do not cross

I guess it was a joke since it implies they are crossing other lines all the time
>>
>>84330330
we already have enough filler scenes, we need sex scenes too?
>>
>>84324483
Why would Kim kill herself over Chuck? She barely had a role to play in his demise.
>>
People seem to be forgetting that when he becomes a criminal lawyer that the stakes will raise from him just conning old women in settling lawsuits to stuff more like what happened with Tuco back in season 1.

That combined with Mike getting sucked into the underworld might actually raise this show to something more than a mild distraction.

That said though I really enjoy the show and while I wish it was better and that there was more at stake I'm not sure what everyone's complaining about
>>
How come Kim didn't object at all about Jimmy scamming old people?
>>
>>84330330
I find their relationship quite refreshing.
Season 4 should be about Jimmy hitting rock bottom, realising his clientele is criminals, Kim not wanting to be involved etc. Then if season 5 happens, have it about him returning to NM and reuniting with Kim.
>>
>>84319634
Its been great but now the next season needs to be the final leading up to breaking bad. Nothing worse than a show making it up as it goes along so long as the ratings are there.
>>
>>84330759
Yeah, this

I don't really understand their relationship at all honestly. You see her start to break up a little bit after what they do to Chuck, she yells at the client from Mesa Verde when she doubts her research for example, but then the entire time Kim seems ambivalent about what he does to Irene to get her to settle the suit. She knows about it and she knows that he did it to get the money they needed to pay for the office he wanted to keep so badly despite her not needing it, but she never raises an objection about it despite having obvious moral problems with what Jimmy does (she chose to have separate practices for a reason).
>>
>>84330330
I actually like how their relationship is handled. Yeah, they are a couple. No need to show them having sex only to not actually show anything.
>>
>>84330953
nah i guess season 4 will be jimmy during his time without a lawyers license and season 5 wrapping up the storie on how he started to represent criminals, ending with the lead up to breaking bad
>>
Jimmy/Saul stuff is always great

Nacho stuff is almost always great

Mike stuff is boring as fuck

Forced brba cameos hurt me physically

Side characters are cool but nowhere as good as what we got with brba

This is the truth.
>>
>>84331078
I think there's going to be a time skip, and that we'll only learn about what happened to Chuck in hindsight
>>
>>84330122
He defecated through a sunroof, I felt it!
>>
Did anyone else think that Kim's car accident looked like utter shit?

I listened to the Insider Podcast for that episode and the writers and Vince were all praising the director for it despite it looking like shit

I like understated action scenes like that (Gus' death is a good example, the explosion is just one fixed camera angle on the door as it bursts outward) but the jumpcut was obvious as fuck and it ruined a critical moment in her character arc and one of the more high stake moments in the season

Also the fact that a shitty car accident is one of the most important things to happen in the season explains why the show is so underwhelming
>>
>>84321641
This for fuck's sake. I want to see him being a dodgy lawyer and getting into scrapes with scummy clients. Nobody gives a fuck about his fucking brother.
>>
>>84331450
I got the impression that the jumpcut was intentional. Im almost 100% sure actually

Watch it again with that in mind, then the scene is good, it symbolizes Kim being asleep for a few seconds without noticing it
>>
>>84331450
It's supposed to be obvious, you dumb fuck. You think everything's going normally, then BAM, car crash.
>>84331654
This anon gets it.
>>
>>84331654
this
>>
>>84319634
By doing nothing and letting the show continue as is because it's kino
>>
>>84331450
>hurrdy durdy people have to be getting in gunfights and doing violent crime for a show to be interesting
>>
Childhood is enjoying Mike's storyline
Adulthood is realizing Jimmy's storyline is the better one
>>
>>84331450
You are retarded.
>>
>>84332189
Stop trying to get attention you annoying manchild, no one thinks you're funny.
>>
>>84324618

how did the car crash splatter so much eye liner onto her?
>>
>>84319634
Replace the actors, characters, story, and title.
>>
>>84332454
Did I trigger you, Mikefag?
>>
>>84330759
he didn't actually make it clear to her what he'd done
>>
>>84331654
That's what they said on the podcast. I don't see it though. And if you have to rewatch it and force yourself to perceive it a certain way for it to look right then they fucked it up.

>>84331791
What are you upset about?

>>84332067
>getting this defensive about a show you like
I think secretly you know that whether Irene Landry has friends or not doesn't make good TV
>>
>>84332408
I'm genuinely interested in knowing how people thought the car crash looked good or how people think this is riveting television. It's like Breaking Bad-lite.
>>
File: j17EodzM.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
j17EodzM.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Why is she so perfect, bros?
>>
>>84330490

beta cuckold virgin spotted.
>>
>>84319634
by actually making something happen
>>
>>84331450
>Did anyone else think that Kim's car accident looked like utter shit?

It was shown from her POV. When you are sleep deprived you can experience microsleeps - falling asleep for just a few seconds without even realizing it. If you ever left your mother's basement and actually went to work or school you would recognize this. It feels just as jarring as watching this intentionaly awkward jump-cut.
>>
File: sM77zRs.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
sM77zRs.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
>>84333156
>ywn slowly unzip the back of her pencil skirt
>>
>>84333710
>intentionally awkward
Thanks for confirming that it looks like garbage. I'm not doubting the idea behind it but if it looks awkward then the execution was bad.
>>
Adding more guns, explosions, drugs, and having Jimmy finally become le sleazy "funny" lawman
Also having Jimmy meet Walt in the finale and having it end with Walt saying "I need your assistance" and winking at the camera nad having Saul say "boy I bet THIS will end well" and nudging Walt as it fades to black
>>
>>84333770
>swn giggle and beam at you with glee and then passionately kiss you after a fun prank at a bar
>>
>>84333847

Have you been diagnosed with autism? It was supposed to convey what the character felt during the moment. It was supposed to make you go 'what the fuck was that?' because Kim went 'what the fuck just happened?' during the accident.

Complaining about that jump cut is like complaining that a horror movie scared you or that a joke in a comedy made you laugh.
>>
>>84333895

The final line of the show should be Saul telling Walt 'You are not going to BREAK BAD, are you?'
>>
>>84331035
i'm not going to complain if there are some penetration shots that make it into the show
>>
They killed Chuck, and Jimmy has an entire year to scam people into giving him money.

Jimmy becomes Saul and does some nefarious shit in season 4
>>
>>84330122
Lol
>>
>>84333847
Says you. Everyone else completely gets it because they aren't retarded. Go watch a Michael Bay flick you stupid faggot.
>>
>>84324340
>The Mike stuff is 10x more interesting than Jimmy
>eats pistachios for 30 mins
>dismantles car for 45 minutes
>mows lawn for 15 minutes
>pours cement for a sidewalk for 20 minutes
Ahh~ now THIS is kino
>>
>>84333847

They prepped you for it when she took her confirmed 5 minute nap that lasted a second or two on screen.
>>
>>84331450
I think it's the couple of frames of pure white that ruin it for me, like it already jump cuts to the crash, then cuts to white again for no reason, other than "intensity", and even though it's only a frame it makes it look cheap as hell
>>
>>84332832
The car crash was amazing and I genuinely loved it.

You're missing the point that it was an intentionally jarring time cut. She is driving, she drifts asleep for several seconds (WE DON'T SEE THIS PART), then hits the rock.

This is ACTUALLY what a car crash feels like. You don't perceive it as a smooth motion. Your brain switches into a different mode when you're driving and you lose time. Couple this with her falling asleep for a few seconds at a time (from exhaustion), and this was a beautiful and realistic depiction of the incident. I've never seen microsleep or car crashes depicted this way, and it perfectly called back to her previous nap (an intentionally jarring jump cut, where she is just barely about to nod off when her alarm goes off--because this is what it feels like in real life)

And no, I didn't need to read anybody's defense of why it worked or why it looked so weird, I immediately understood it and loved it because it was super-realistic and totally unexpected which is exactly this show's strength (as opposed to the bland gunfights and horrendously pronounced spanish which you love I'm sure)
>>
Remember when Chuck banged his head really hard and everyone assumed it would have severe consequences? Nah, he's fine the next episode. Same will happen next season with Chuck. I have no respect for shows where they haven't planned out everything important that's gonna happen. They're just bullshitting their way until they write themselves into a corner for the series finale.
>>
>>84335422
It's fucking meticulously designed and looks amazing. It's exactly what that kind of moment feels like in real life. Totally disjointed, abrasive and "What the fuck?" The feeling of total disconnection from reality, like trying to grasp what actually happened because your perception makes no sense, then being stuck with the repercussions which you perceive clearly and soberly regardless of how nonsensical the previous few "frames" of perception felt
>>
>>84335781
I love this show but I love this post too. I don't know what to do now
>>
>>84335849
Enjoy the show and then shitpost on /tv/ once the finale sucks? It's what I did with Breaking Bad.
>>
>people actually think this show needs any adjustment of any kind

El oh el

I knew this place was full of plebs
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.