[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucasfilm hired acting coach for Han Solo star's performance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 34

File: NEEzePNGHuOZJE_2_b.jpg (37KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
NEEzePNGHuOZJE_2_b.jpg
37KB, 600x316px
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-han-solo-movie-firing-new-details-behind-phil-lord-chris-miller-exit-1016619

>New details emerge from the set of the troubled Han Solo movie (an editor fired, a last-minute acting coach hired) as insiders debate whether problems trace to directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller, or if the Disney and Lucasfilm series can accommodate divergent styles.

Can we please make this film FLOP.
>>
Couldn't do too much harm where Emilia Clarke is concerned.
>>
>Would that it were so simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGpsXuMvApo
>>
this guy looks terrible as han solo, holy shit
>>
>>84318702
If they need an acting coach, fire the actor, and hire the Ford impersonator and coach him instead.

And replace Khaleesi with BDH or based as fuck Tatiana Maslany.
>>
is this the most unnecesary movie of all time?
>>
The Han Solo movie will be the turning point in Star Wars where it will "jump the shark"
It's going to be bad
After I bet even the more casual fans will admit Disney ruined Star Wars
>>
Why would disney continue to let this incompetent bitch ruin their most valuable property?
>>
>>84318877
A young Chewbacca flick would be better. Like 150 years before Phantom Menace.
>>
>>84318909
They plan was to have young up-and-coming coming directors. Bringing in an long-established director, a friend of Lucas, even- that is Disney in panic mode.
>>
>>84318909
I think the force sloth will be the jumping point
>>
File: boba fett1205253.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
boba fett1205253.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
>>84318877
No, that would be the Bobba Fett movie.

That or the Mysterio stand-alone movie they're working on right now.
>>
>>84318788

Are you really trying this hard to start a "Dudelooks terrible as Han meme? OP's pic related loolks perfectly fine as Han Solo.

The only question now its hearing him speak in character and seeing him in motion.
>>
>>84318877
Nah, it's necessary. Star Wars fans need their little bubble of nostalgia to be burst.
>>
>>84318702
Of course it will flop, it'd got a white man in it!
>>
>>84318702
I love Star Wars, but this was doomed from the start. So many great ideas, and they are doing Han solo movie. Why?
>>
yeah maybe you shouldnt have hired emilia clarke and forced her to be the main character you dumb fucking bitch
>>
does anyone else think that Ansel Elgort would have been a much better Han Solo. Baby driver seemed like it was made to get the audience phyced to see ansel elgort as han solo, everything down to the costume . I reckon he was the original choice but the studio chose the shit one that needed to be taught how to act , last minute.
>>
Why the fuck are they letting Lawrence Kasdan have so much control over this?
He's never made a good film.

People only like The Bodyguard because of Whitney Houston's music
>>
I fucking hate nuwars so I am happy to see that the shit is blowing up in their face and that the fans get fucked over with worse shit than luke luke
>>
Why don't they just make a CGI young Harrison Ford?
>>
File: anthony ingruber.jpg (28KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
anthony ingruber.jpg
28KB, 640x320px
>>84318702

they had a perfect young han solo right under their noses, and theyre still managing to fuck this up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwLv993khfI
>>
>>84318850
But Anthony isn't a jew being pushed into the industry by Spielberg.
>>
File: Tarkin_ROGUE1-superJumbo-v4.jpg (35KB, 720x302px) Image search: [Google]
Tarkin_ROGUE1-superJumbo-v4.jpg
35KB, 720x302px
>>84319391
Brilliant idea anon
>>
>>84319350
He wrote Raiders
and I liked Mumford
>>
>>84319070
Can we at least make it a true Fonz moment? Order kidnaps Luke or whatever and Rey has to jet ski over it?
>>
This is going to be a pile of shit.

I can't wait.
>>
>>84318850
>>84319407
>>84319424
Literally.

>The Los Angeles native had the fortune of having been discovered at age 14 by Steven Spielberg in a bat mitzvah video, and his first two movies were for The Godfather filmmaker Francis Ford Coppola.

>Insiders say Spielberg and Coppola were among those who reached out to producer (and their longtime friend) Kathleen Kennedy to vouch for Ehrenreich. Disney declined comment on the process.
>>
>>84319460
rey uses anakin force sloth to jump the force tree
>>
Don't you have to pass an audition for a role? What is even a acting coach?
>>
>>84319534
and then they all break into song
>>
>>84319070

>Force sloth

Lol what?
>>
>>84319514
Why is spielberg watching random bar mitzvahs looking for talent? Is there a general part of mitzvahs where they just start acting out scenes of movies or are they just elaborate casting couches and the kids don't know.
Seems strange to me but I'm not a jew pedo.
>>
>>84318702
>Hired based purely on looks
>I'm sure he can act too - he's an actor isnt he?
>Acting coach has to be hired on set.

As a former professional actor (no you dont know me) I cant imagine *anything* more embarrassing than having an "acting coach" hired for me.

Like holy fuck, just kill me instead.

Also, lets be clear that Hollywood's bar for "acceptable acting" performances is pathetically low. So that being true and their still hiring a coach? JUST.
>>
>>84319449
>He wrote Raiders

Name one good line from Raiders of the Lost Ark

The film's strength is in the set-pieces that were devised by Spielberg and Lucas, Ford's charismatic performance, and John Williams' score
>>
>>84319734
>Also, lets be clear that Hollywood's bar for "acceptable acting" performances is pathetically low. So that being true and their still hiring a coach? JUST.

Also they have Emilia Clarke on set to set the benchmark nice and low
>>
>>84319113
1. fantastic bikini cosplay job 8/10 would fug

2. a Bobba Fett movie with an R rating would be fucking astounding if done well. Of course, this is Disney so, it wont be. But still a "bounty hunters" film in that universe works.
>>
>>84319350
fan credibility ("he was involved with empire, the best one, so this must be good!" - see also the force awakens).

>Phil Lord and Chris Miller, co-directors of the still-untitled young Han Solo movie, were in the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon but didn’t start shooting until 1 p.m. That day the two used only three different setups — that is, three variations on camera placement — as opposed to the 12 to 15 that Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy had expected
>"They collaborate closely with their actors and give them creative freedom that, in their experience, brings out the actors' best performances," this person says. "Lawrence Kasdan would not allow this and demanded that every line was said word for word. To appease him and the studio, Lord and Miller would do several takes exactly as written and then shoot additional takes."
>Kasdan is said also to have been unhappy with the limited shots and displeased that Lord and Miller were calling out lines for the actors to try from behind the monitor rather than sticking with the script that he had written in collaboration with his son.

stop hiring directors you have no intention of working with properly, stop leaning on kasdan.
>>
>>84319734
If they were hiring based on looks they would have gone with Ingruber, this is pure Hollywood jew nepotism.
>>
>>84319514
so why wasnt this better jew cast over this inferior jew?
>>
>>84318877
Young Leia
>>
>>84318702
>as insiders debate whether problems trace to directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller

It's a bit strange that a couple of directors who have made successful acclaimed studio movies are suddenly behind so many 'alleged' problems
>>
>>84318877
blade runner 2049 is a very close second
>>
File: 1490798291541.jpg (384KB, 1669x689px) Image search: [Google]
1490798291541.jpg
384KB, 1669x689px
>Meanwhile, Lord and Miller, the exceptionally successful team behind The Lego Movie and 21 Jump Street, were chafing, too, according to a source close to them. There were "deep fundamental philosophical differences" in filmmaking styles, this person says, and the directors felt they were being given "zero creative freedom." They also felt they were being asked to operate under "extreme scheduling constraints" and "were never given enough days for each scene from the very beginning."

This is what you get for signing up to work with the Mouse. You lose, they win.
>>
>>84319734

As a professional actor have you had a leading role in any film as big as a Star Wars movie?

Because if you haven't...
>>
>>84319929

ugh. 50% of why i quit right there. as a gentile the deck was doubly-stacked against me from the jump.
>>
>>84319891
kasdan is such a bitch. If he had his way with esb it would be shit and as loved as it is today his ideas unchecked are dumb
>>
>>84319695
all family videos in the united states pass thru spielberg's hands at one point or another
>>
>>84319957
Well they cant put the blame on the producers and execs that jew nepotism'd this guy into a role he's woefully unqualified for, now can they?

They'd have to take responsibility and maybe even learn something from the experience besides how to promote shekelburgs while making goyim complain about ""racial diversity"" instead
>>
>>84318702
>>84319407
Could have gotten this guy but nooo they got some snotnose that can't act they "discovered" at a bar mitzvah instead.
>>
>>84320057
If he hasn't what? He cant talk about being an actor? lolk
>>
>>84319801
Indy and Marion have top banter tbqh
>He said you were a bum.
>Aw, he's being generous.
>The most gifted bum he ever trained. You know, he loved you like a son... took a hell of a lot for you to alienate him.
>Not much... just you.
>>
Disney made me realize what a huge faggot Kasdan is. Can't believe we spent a decade shitting on George when he was literally the good guy.
>>
File: Tron_legacy_clu-1-.jpg (75KB, 943x683px) Image search: [Google]
Tron_legacy_clu-1-.jpg
75KB, 943x683px
>>84318702
They should just do a shameless CGI Harrison Ford job of it, people are only along for the nostalgia ride anyways
>>
>>84320057
lmao no, obviously if I landed a role that huge I'd still at least be working the hollywood system to avoid getting a real job.

But whats your point? I never had anyone question my abilities as a performer (far from it) and certainly never had it even suggested that a "coach" might be helpful. Thats shameful shit at a professional level.
>>
>>84319976
2049 has an excuse to exist by virtue of being a Villeneuve/Jóhannsson/Goose vehicle. No matter how bad the script is, the film will be entertaining.
>>
>>84320202

Yeah exactly.
>>
>>84320077
No one cares sherminator.
>>
Are they ever gonna do spinoffs with the prequel trilogy or are we stuck with terrible spinoffs sucking off the original trilogy from now on?
>>
>>84318702
>they relied too heavily on the improvisational style that served them so well in live-action comedy and animation but does not work on a set with hundreds of crewmembers waiting for direction

animation and improvisation
sure
>>
>>84320266
we'll see
>>
>>84318702
reminder if lucas was still alive the right would be edited into the old movies.
>>
>>84320344
rip george ;_;
>>
File: 1493667280280.png (495KB, 411x549px) Image search: [Google]
1493667280280.png
495KB, 411x549px
>>84320266
And she's in it!

I was very sceptical about a new Blade Runner but they've played their cards right this time.
>>
>>84318702
>last-minute acting coach hired
wow, this is gonna be a dumpster fire
>>
File: anthony-kun.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
anthony-kun.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>could have hired talented based white germanic handsome anthony ingruber who actually looks like harrison ford
>cast alden (((ehrenreich))) a quadro-hyperjew >Ehrenreich was born in Los Angeles, California, to a Reconstructionist Jewish family.[3] He is the only child of Sari (née Newmann), an interior designer, and Mark Ehrenreich, an accountant. He is named after the director Phil Alden Robinson.[4] His stepfather, Harry Aronowitz, is an orthodontist.[1][2][5] Alden's ancestry is Austrian-Jewish, Hungarian-Jewish, Russian-Jewish, and Polish-Jewish.
that pedo-(((spielberg))) discovered by watching a comedy flick of him as a 13 year old crossdressing
>Ehrenreich was discovered at a friend's bat mitzvah reception by Steven Spielberg, when Spielberg watched a comedy video created by Ehrenreich and a friend
>"I ran around as a skinny little punk, trying on girls' clothes and eating dirt."
>The meeting with Spielberg led to acting roles on television shows such as Supernatural and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

disney pedo jews did it again, boycott this film and stay woke
>>
>>84320241
CGI Jeff was great. Well, except when young he CLU were in the same shot.
>>
File: 201607221946411006167005.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
201607221946411006167005.png
5KB, 238x212px
>>84319514
>tfw the pedo ring accusations about Spielberg are true
>>
>Lawrence Kasdan would not allow this and demanded that every line was said word for word
Screenwriters aren't supposed to be on set unless they're the director.
>>
>>84320344
Well lets mix Lucas with Kennedy and just make Han look like young Harrison Ford with CG and give him a CG voice too, fuck this.
>>
>>84320612
Younger me didn't even notice the CGI, not sure how CGI since then doesn't come close
>>
>>84318909
They fucked up by releasing the unnecessary rogue one first. That tainted any non-saga SW movies.
>>
>>84320241
I didn't honestly know this was cgi essence I didn't know the actor and I was younger. It's actually really good.
>>
>>84320466
As a fan of bad movies it gives me a huge chubby to imagine somewhere there is the worst comedy of all time, the Lord Miller Han Solo comedy road movie with the worst acting ever seen. Fuck this gay Earth, Disney has all that footage inside a burning garbage can never to be seen again.

I mean imagine being FIRED from a Star Wars movie because you did such a terrible job that studio executives saw your first cut and cried in terror and made your lead actor get a fucking COACH and reshoot scenes with fucking Ron Howard of all people.

I would much rather see this movie than the passably decent movie coming out now lol
>>
>>84319407
I don't understand how they could drop the ball so hard on something like this
>>
>>84318702
>an editor fired, a last-minute acting coach hired

They filmed like 90% already. How the fuck do you make this kind of mistake???

>>84320194
>snotnose that can't act they "discovered" at a bar mitzvah instead.
>>84319514
>discovered at age 14 by Steven Spielberg in a bat mitzvah video

Oh my fucking god. /pol/ was right again I guess.
>>
>>84318702
Who the fuck is that new du...~

>Ehrenreich was born in Los Angeles, California, to a Reconstructionist Jewish family
>Alden's ancestry is Austrian-Jewish, Hungarian-Jewish, Russian-Jewish, and Polish-Jewish

OF COURSE! Fucking kikes are going all out with the nepotism. Really showing the true face of their disgusting race.
>>
File: IMG_8859.jpg (87KB, 559x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8859.jpg
87KB, 559x598px
>>84319870
>a Bobba Fett movie with an R rating
Possibly the dumbest shit I've ever read. The original star wars triliogy isn't even PG-13. Who the hell would go to see it?
>>
>>84320808
They have been persecuted and murder since more than 2000 years ago. Give them a break.
>>
>>84320889
You get to a point where you have to start wondering if its your actions and not your persecutors that is the problem. 2000 years of being shit on and they never once looked inward.

Burn them all.
>>
>>84319930
because the superior jew didn't have the Spielberg stamp of approval(cummies)
>>
>>84318702

>Ron howard's like this guy is not han solo

Sometimes justice happens.
>>
>>84319734
*they're
>>
>>84319067

They realized what they spent a lot of money on wasn't a starwars movie and they freaked out. Howard is one of the few who did a Lucas movie and got tone done because of WIllow.

He'll make movie passable but it will be nothing like what they probably envisioned.
>>
>people actually complaining about Ron Howard directing a Han Solo movie

it may be Disney CU shit, but this guy knows what Harrison Ford is like
>>
>>84320017

>Disney will be good for starwars

We should comb the desu for all the retarded assholes that shat on lucas.
>>
>>84320776
This. I'm actually amazed you can be so quiptastic that you even got Disney execs to cringe. Fuck the fags who got fired and fuck whoever hired them in the first place
>>
>>84319114
This has got to be fucking shilling
>>
>>84319976
I couldn't care less about Blade Runner, but give me anything that is directed by Villeneuve and I'm excited.
>>
>>84320883
Me and other edgelords
>>
>>84318702
Lord Miller need to pull a Alex Jones and somehow find their movie and release it on the internet. They will never work again anyway not after this fiasco. We deserve to see it in its true glory, not this watered down crap Disney is going to push on us. This must have been one of the most original and groundbreaking films ever.
>>
>>84320883
normies would literally pay to see a Carrie Fisher snuff film if they thought it was Star Wars related
>>
File: IMG_0759.gif (1003KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0759.gif
1003KB, 220x220px
>>84318877
>the idea that there is a necessary film
>>
>>84318909
Star Wars jumped the shark with the prequels.
Then Star Wars was beating a dead horse with The Force Awakens.
Rogue One was the only good movie since the original trilogy.
>>
In the nu-Cannon does Boba Fett even have a character?
>>
>>84320302
The prequels were a spinoff. Also this site is +18, so leave.
>>
>>84319407
Goddam, even the voice make me nostalgic. (((They))) fucked up royally
>>
>>84321319
Rogue One was shit and you know it. It was boring tripe filled to the brim with characters no one gave a shit about, and awful dialogue.
>>
>>84320302
The Clone Wars series is the spin-off.
>>
>>84321385
No, TFA was shit.
With Rogue One I enjoyed the plot, the characters, and liked how the story led right into A New Hope.
>>
>>84321221
No Jews are kind in any regard or manner. The Christ era Jews killed the savior of mankind instead of picking literally any other option.

Say I was the head of a faith, claiming to be the one true faith. But there are people outside my one true faith, meaning it isn't as omniperfect as I suppose. Some shmuck comes along saying he is the son of God, the same God I worship. I can do anything with this info. I choose to:
>arrange for his murder
>oversee his murder
>pervert his small cult faith into being Jews when they weren't
In that order. For no good reason. They didn't have to accept what he was saying, but killing him wasn't something they had to do either. They acted like people covering up a murder instead of standing righteous in their cause afterward too.

They are the scum of the earth that all mankind knows about. Every evil in our world is in itself a caricature of Jewishness. Every single one. If people really care about goodness, what will their god think when they meet him after death and he asks the JQ and we say we didn't do anything about it?
>>
>>84319514
What is it with jews and nepotism.
>>
>>84318747
Kek, immediately what I thought of
>>
>>84321141
>>people actually complaining about Ron Howard

Stop trying to spin this shit, you don't just switch tone and script and hire an acting coach when the movie is almost done unless it's a fucking disaster.

And if it's a fucking disaster at that point, it all comes down to desperately trying to make it passable, not good. And the more you spend, the more you're in the hole for and the less likely you are to make the money back.

There's a reason the first step is NOT LETTING THIS HAPPEN.
>>
>bringing ron howards in to fix space fonzie
this is a good move
>>
>>84321346
George showed us Boba's early years as a bounty hunter between AOTC and ROTS, giving him actual character in a way. The new comics have him finding Luke's name for Vader just after the Death Star was destroyed, which started Vader's quest to find Luke for personal reasons as seen in ESB.
>>
File: 1498104204131.jpg (90KB, 572x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498104204131.jpg
90KB, 572x960px
>>84318702
>as insiders debate whether problems trace to directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller, or if the Disney and Lucasfilm series can accommodate divergent styles
pic related
>>
Going from Lord and Miller to Ron Howard is like going from your two cool cousins to your nice but boring af uncle.
>>
>>84319976

there's already a bladerunner sequel written you dumb fuck
>>
File: IMG_0760.gif (377KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0760.gif
377KB, 500x274px
>>84318702
Old Fag here remembers a time before InnerWebz when all your Dads predicted/cried/peed their pants over Keaton Batman being a gigantic flop and then taking turns sucking his dick after it came out.
>>
>>84321378
Ford is Jewish, this is only right
He is a pro actor who earned a role.... not spielbergs son
>>
>>84320971
This. And I'm a liberal.
>>
>>84319407
>that voice
Is that naturally his, or was that part of the Ford impression?
>>
>>84321624

You literally must be 40 years old though. Where did it go so wrong for you?
>>
Aldren was great in Hail Caesar
>>
>>84321319
Rogue One is shit
>>
>>84318877
just after Rogue One maybe
>>
>>84320211
But muh Empire
>>
>>84320688
That always looked fake though
How old where you seven ? I was about 18 when I saw it in theaters
>>
>>84321679
Okay, buddy.
Enjoy your Ham Solo comedy shitfest.
>>
>>84321484
>>84321484
>be a small community
>do yourself favors so your ventured thrive
Who'd have thought huh?

Whites do it too with free-masons anyways. Or are you not a free-mason bwahahahahahaha?
>>
Fuck off pol
>>
>>84321624

Did they want someone more like Adam West or something? Literally was no other live on screen performances of Batman outside of that.
>>
>>84319444
what am I looking at here?

dank trips btw
>>
>>84321756
What is pol about discussing nepotism in films?
>>
>>84321828
Fuck off pol.
>>
>>84321500
>getting this emotional over disney shit

holy shit
>>
>>84319444
They should have used the one on the far right and explain it by saying he's doing some skin care treatment.
>>
>>84321844
This is the /tv/ board, not the /pol/ board. We are discussing films and the choices made by film makers.
>>
>>84321790
Not the same anon but... Keaton was almost exclusively a comic actor in the '80s so comic book fans thought he was the second coming of Adam West. (Batman was not being taken seriously...again)
>>
>>84321871

Don't care about the movie, it was going to be shit regardless. But the Disney drone spins on this are annoying.

Wafer thin viral marketing to justify and create hype over an obvious huge mistake.
>>
>>84319929
>>84320170
>>84320531
>>84320808

>obese paranoid schizophrenic Star Wars nerd brainwashed on /pol/ by neo nazis

You can't make this shit up. Do you also watch anime?
>>84320971
>>84321445
>>
>>84321658
50! I making my money off of you fags now. The level of your stupidity is so predictable is makes for very easy marketing to little cucks. Never change or grow up. Gotta a kid in an Ivy League school thanks to ball-less, nimrods.
>>
>>84321445
Calm down psycho, Jesus didn't even exist. Whatever ethnicity you belong to has probably committed dozens of times more atrocities than Jews ever did. It's people like you who deserve to die. The only bad jews are the ones psychologically similar to you.
>>
>>84321319
>>84321435
>>84321743
>the forced quippy C3P0 rip off
>the forced romance between spanish guy and Jyn
>I am one with the force
>the fact that space Spaniard has no qualms killing a defenseless man, but draws the line at killing a traitor because he wants to fuck his daughter
>what's your call sign
>that awful cheeseball of a speech Jyn gives to the leaders of the rebellion
Rogue One was atrocious
>>
>>84321624
I'm 45 and I didn't give a shit because I'm not into homoerotic capeshit.
>>
>>84320017
>hired to make some focus group diartribe for shitney
>expect creative freedom
Ayyy
>>
>>84318877
the entire idea of the star wars universe beyond the trilogy, both prequel and sequel, is fucking stupid
>>
>>84319870
>1. fantastic bikini cosplay job 8/10 would fug
She has manly hips and chicken legs, you raging faggot.
>>
>>84321594
"The next day, when the crew was told that Ron Howard would take over as director, sources say they broke into applause."
>never worked on a large scale production where the "cool cousins" ran the place and jack shit got done.
>>
>>84321435
>liked how the story led right into A New Hope.
What? RO fucked up some of the lore of ANH.
>the opening crawl of ANH says spies got the death star plans but Jyn and her flunkies weren't spies
>Leia is now the worst liar in the galaxy, she claims "WE'RE ON A DIPLOMATIC MISSION" even though Vader and countless other imperials saw her ship come out of a rebel ship that had just been in a huge battle
And that's just the lore, there are other problems like how the dark war movie tone horribly clashes with ANH.
>>
>>84321445
Calm down faggot, people were killing others for dumber shit back then. If you're going to hate jews hate them for making awful movies and nepotism, not because they might be related to someone who crucified Jesus hundreds of years ago
>>
File: IMG_0762.gif (1MB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0762.gif
1MB, 400x293px
>>84322038
>on /4chan/
>not into homoerotic
>>
>>84322129
Everyone does nepotism. The way you get a good job now is with connections, any job.
>>
>>84321995
||
||
||>
||
||
||
>>
>>84322178
That doesn't it make ok. Everyone lies too but that doesn't mean I have to like it
>>
>>84322104
t. Kissless virgin with halitosis, acne and morbid obesity
>>
>>84320211
>>84321724
I can't believe you idiots are forgiving George after he killed Star Wars. First he made the prequels and then he sold Star Wars to the evilest Hollywood studio. Kasdan's hackery doesn't excuse George's hackery.
>>
>>84321747
There is a lot too this, non-Jews used to be pretty powerful and rule entire countries and even ban Judaism from some. Then people started leaving them because "muh pedos" or "muh secret societies are weird". Well, if everyone just stayed cool and weathered the Catholic and Freemason stuff we would still be as powerful as Jews. Jews are just doing the same thing as Catholics and now they rule the world.
>>
>>84322067
That's the problem though, Disney intentionally hired real directors when they wanted Brett Ratner.
>>
>>84319407
God that's a good likeness.
>>
>>84320883
>All the Marvel movies have barely been PG-13
>Who would go see a rated-R Deadpool movie?

You can hate the film all you want but memepool proved there is a lucrative market for R rated films in these genres.
>>
>>84318702
>if the Disney and Lucasfilm series can accommodate divergent styles.
every other franchise Disney makes says "no"
>>
>>84322251
>now they rule the world

According to who? Neo-nazis are not a valid source of information
>>
>>84321083

No, "their" as in "all that being true, combined with the fact of an acting coach being present equates to JUST.
Their. Shouldve cut the "still"
>>
>>84319407
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwLv993khfI
Holy shit
>>
>>84321624
I'd say Han Solo's facial appearance is more closely tied to his character than Batman's is with his.
>>
File: batsmile.jpg (10KB, 309x270px) Image search: [Google]
batsmile.jpg
10KB, 309x270px
>>84322378
>>
>>84322113
>caring about crawls and dialogue from a movie 40 years ago

Wew lad
>>
>>84318747
Gee ahm so sorry Mistur Loh-renss
>>
>>84322306
>The Rockefellers
>The Rothschilds
>George Soros
>Bob Iger (CEO of Disney)
>Rupert Murdoch (CEO of Fox News, former CEO of News Corporation and 21st Century Fox)
>Jeff Zucker (CEO of CNN, former CEO of NBCUniversal)
This is all public knowledge. I'm no neo-Nazi but it's a fucking fact that Jews own the banks and the media.
>>
>>84321936
Yeah, cuz if you point out that hollywood execs time and time again make decisions for financial gain rather than any attempt at artistic merit and that these same executives try to hire and promote as many fellow jews as possible (regardless of skill or suitability) you must hate all Jews, right?

Get the fuck outta here.

Jewish nepotism in hollywood is both a real thing and """problematic""" in that it often (e.g. as with the film we're discussing ITT) has deleterious effects on the final film/television product.

i believer Israel has a right to exist. now JIDF pls go.
>>
>>84320156
ESB is great not because of Kasdan or Lucas: it is great because of Irvin Kershner, the director. HE made ESB great.
>>
>>84322502
>"I like how it ties into A New Hope!"
>someone points out fuck ups
>"Who cares about A New Hope?!"
Top kek, typical RO apologist.
>>
>all these /pol/tards crying about muh kikes and Alden not being able to act when he basically carried Hail, Caesar!
Can you at least pretend you've watched films outside of capeshit and Star Wars?
>>
>>84320531
Why would they hire a white germanic to play the younger version of a half Irish half Jew pothead?
>>
>>84322582
yeah i know people suck Kasdan's cock because hes a name thats not George Lucas that worked on ESB
>>
>>84322538
The Rockefellers and and Murdoch aren't Jewish, you useful idiot fat fuck. As for the rest of those people, you're just listing random names, not particularly powerful people.

>the banks

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-biggest-banks-in-the-world-2017-4/#23-lloyds-banking-group-uk-101-trillion-1

Then why don't any of these banks have a Jewish owner?
>>
>>84320266
>>84321215
>Villeneuve
>not pleb fodder
Watch more film.
>>
>>84319114
are you fucking serious right now?
>>
>>84322663
>The Rockefellers and and Murdoch aren't Jewish
Okay, I fucked up. Doesn't negate everyone else I listed.
>you useful idiot fat fuck.
Projection.
>you're just listing random names, not particularly powerful people.
Ahh yes, the CEOs of some of the most powerful news corporations and Hollywood studios don't have any real power. :^)
>>
>>84321624
It wasn't just dads, it was anyone who knew it was in production. It wasn't until set pics started showing up in Starlog or whatever that anyone thought it might be pretty cool.
>>
>>84321947
I like you.
>>
File: 1448137903006.jpg (43KB, 367x380px) Image search: [Google]
1448137903006.jpg
43KB, 367x380px
>>84322663
George Soros is one of the richest people in the world and has donated billions to "progressive" causes and you think he isn't powerful? This has to be bait.
>>
>>84319734
Shattner, is that you?
>>
>>84322067
They were comedy directors hired to make a comedy movie

it's not their fault that Disney realized they needed an ACTION-DRAMA-COMEDY like the MCU a long ass time into production. CHINA DOESN'T INTO AMERICAN COMEDY

If Disney wanted the movie to make ANY money in China (LIKE THEY NEED IT TO) they shouldnt have hired them at all
>>
>>84321947
>being 50 and calling people cucks on 4chan
I hope this is true, godspeed
>>
>>84322306
>>84322663
>most Hollywood studios and media outlets are owned by Jews
>Jews make up less than 3% of the population
>"oy vey, there isn't anything weird about this! You must be a neo-nazi!"
Every time.
>>
>>84322586
>basically carried Hail, Caesar!

lolwat? come on now son you know thats untrue.
>>
>>84322582
If Kasdan had been on set policing Kershner, he would've sperged out over "I love you!" "I know."

"SAY IT LIKE I WROTE IT. FUUUUUUUUUUCK!"
>>
>>84323057
Who knows :^)
and its Shatner
>>
>>84319407
>>84320194
uncanny, why didn't they get him?
>>
>>84323231

unironically jewish nepotism, unfortunately.
>>
>>84319113
>Mysterio stand-alone movie
What the fuck? Has this been confirmed?
>>
>>84320883
this desu, people desperate for an R-rated star wars movie are man-babies in need of justification for their violent Boba fan-fics/headcanons/fantasies
>>
File: IMG_0763.jpg (99KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0763.jpg
99KB, 500x374px
>mfw nobody gives two shits if Don Glover can do a Billy Dee Williams impression
>he's black, that works, next.
>>
>>84323499
well these fucking studios wont produce any r-rated sci fi as it is. the best bet is to have it attached to a franchise if you even want a chance at some.
>>
>>84318850
YES , exactly !!!
>>
>>84323520
Yeah, this is fucked up. Glover's entire shtick is "I'M SO AWKWARD AND NERDY" so I highly doubt he'll be able to pull off Billy's cool charisma.
>>
File: kissdaboss.jpg (2MB, 3372x2192px) Image search: [Google]
kissdaboss.jpg
2MB, 3372x2192px
>>84323168
And Kershner would've told him to take a hike - based directors don't take shit from hacks.
>>
File: black cat 3s.png (584KB, 750x397px) Image search: [Google]
black cat 3s.png
584KB, 750x397px
>>84323425
http://www.screengeek.net/2017/06/23/spider-man-mysterio-kraven-getting-spin-off-movies/

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/spider-man-homecoming-how-sony-learned-cede-control-marvel-1015408

>Another spinoff, Silver & Black, doesn't have a release date but is eyeing a fall shoot and features characters Silver Sable and Black Cat. Other projects will focus on Kraven the Hunter and Mysterio. The idea, says a studio source, is to build out a world gradually rather than launch one immediately, as they had been trying with Spider-Man villain ensemble Sinister Six, which has been shelved.
>>
File: 1487100029647.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1487100029647.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>84323520
>>
>>84318702
Just recast the main guy.
Scott Eastwood may suffice if they want space western schlock
>>
>>84323618
What's wrong with her nose?
>>
>people actually care about Disney Marvel Star Wars
>>
>>84319407
YOU HAD ONE JOB, DISNEY
>>
>>84323660
>people actually care about Star Wars
FTFY. This franchise should've ended in 1983.

>inb4 buttblasted EUfags screech "B-BUT MUH THRAWN! MUH OLD REPUBLIC! THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE BEST PARTS OF THE OLD EU!
>>
>>84323647

Joe Madureira and Scott Campbell ruined a generation when it came to western comics, artwise. Cliffhanger is pretty much responsible for alot of garbage in comics now. Its sad too since it was an imprint designed to let them have more freedom.
>>
File: river-phoenix-372698-1-402.jpg (192KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
river-phoenix-372698-1-402.jpg
192KB, 1200x1200px
Why the fuck don't the cast this guy? He's prefect
>>
>>84323618
>solo movies for Silver Sable and Black Cat, Kraven and Mysterio

Sony's team of executives consists of chimps with retardation. That's the only possible explanation.
>>
>>84323771
ew
>>
File: 14137-17920.gif (57KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
14137-17920.gif
57KB, 320x240px
>>84318702
Literally a better Han Solo
>>
>>84323771
Dig him up. Who's his agent?
>>
>>84318702
>Can we please make this film FLOP.
What's this "we" shit? They're doing it without us.
>>
>>84319514

this sounds so dodgy

He must have sucked spilebergs cock as a kid. Probably was his toyboy. disgusting pedo holywood
>>
>>84323527
Because you're supposed to grow out of sci-fi
>>
Just cast a real actor, not some "found" """"talent"""
>>
>>84321568
i don't get it
>>
>>84323527
>Blade Runner 2049
>Alien Covenant
>Life
>>
>>84323720
Your greentext is two of my closest friends, one of whom is currently raving about eragon and his favorite series is Harry potter. He fell asleep watching the revenant in imax.
We're all 21.
>inb4 revenant ducks
Yeah whatever you get my point
>>
File: IMG_0764.jpg (303KB, 2160x1217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0764.jpg
303KB, 2160x1217px
>>84323951
I'd love a Jango Fett R-rated film that had a Deadpool approach.
>>
>>84324091
*sucks
Sorry for phoneposting
>>
>>84324105
Who cares about Jango though? Boba is the character people actually like and Jango was just a poor attempt to cash in on Boba's popularity
>>
>>84324018
Kasden and Kennedy portrayed using a quote from ANH (in the cantina, said to Luke), regarding the two directors they had fired from the Han Solo movie
>>
File: thinking.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>84323946
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQNJmebNHl4
>>
>>84318877
Correct
Checked your based Star Wars dubs
>>
>>84319114
>Suppose to play a younger Han Solo
>Looks older than Harrison did back in the originals

Its shit. This whole movie idea is shit.
>>
>>84319113
>Mysterio
Don't fucken tease
>>
>>84319113
Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars, bros?
>>
>>84319444
>got a light
>>
>>84324453
>got a lightmap
ftfy
>>
>>84324091
Did your faggot friends have a heart attack when the old EU was deemed non-canon?
>>
>>84318702
UH OH TROUBLE IN THE HOUSE OF MOUSE! HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?
>>
At this point I would much rather have a romantic comedy starring Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura.

Fuck Kathleen Kennedy. Fuck Hacksdan. Fuck Ehrenreich and fuck Emilia Clarke, both of whom can't act for shit.
>>
>>84321264
I'm with ya bro
>straps on katana
>>
>>84321947
Nice bro nice
>>
>>84324751
With diversity and multiculturalism of course!
>>
>>84324451
Attention from desperate manlets.
>>
>>84323520
True statement but I am confident Glover will kill it
He's probably the best actor in this shitshow
>>
File: mahershala-ali-tout.jpg (725KB, 3408x1917px) Image search: [Google]
mahershala-ali-tout.jpg
725KB, 3408x1917px
>>84324774
Kit Fisto has to be the most romantic name ever anon. "My name is Fisto and I love to Fist Ho's"

>>84323520
Eh I think this deserves a third THIS its so true. It proves Lord and Miller are objectively idiots, Mahershala Ali would have been amazing, just add a mustache and GTG. I mean he JUST came off an Oscar for Allah's sake.
>>
>>84323231
HE ISN'T A MEMBAH OF THE TRIBE
>>
File: IMG_6529.jpg (77KB, 408x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6529.jpg
77KB, 408x594px
Why don't they cast him as Han Solo?
>>
>>84323165
Between the two "heroes" of the film, Hobie was easily the better one, Mannix was just a boring cunt visiting goofy characters around the studio
>>
>>84325363
probably that thing he said about the jewish hollywood pedophile rings
>>
>>84318702
>can he act?
>no
>is he good looking?
>not particularly
>does he resemble Ford?
>maybe in a really dark room
>FFS, is he Jewish?
>yes
>HIRED
>>
>>84319407
Holy shit. You don't even need to be a fucking casting person to see that this dude is literally the perfect choice.
>>
>>84323840
Watch as all of those projects get stuck in development hell indefinitely.
>>
>>84319695
nepotism
>>
File: Hillary Loser.jpg (453KB, 1349x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Loser.jpg
453KB, 1349x1349px
>>84321936
>>
>>84319114
You might have facial blindness.

This dude isn't even the same phenotype, look at the facial composition. Han is more boxy and rugged. This other dude looks like a fucking metrosexual.
>>
>>84320776
>>84321166
>"One source described it as being oddly comparable to Jim Carrey's performance in 'Ace Ventura' at times."

KEK
This is the version I wanna see now
>>
>>84324709
No, he's quite skinny and in decent shape considering literally everyday he eats chik fil a for breakfast (just fries, nothing else) and an Alfredo pizza for dinner and doesn't get tired of it, wow that says a lot actually
>>
File: puke.jpg (3KB, 114x91px) Image search: [Google]
puke.jpg
3KB, 114x91px
>>84327003
>literally everyday he eats chik fil a for breakfast (just fries, nothing else)
that's disgusting. their fries are total dogshit.
>>
>>84326951
Gravy!
>>
>>84321445
>No Jews are kind in any regard or manner.
Jewish Canadians do, so long as they take any pride in their country. You have to be kind in Canada.

We'll still take your money, but we'll at least say thank you and tell you we're sohrry aboat it.
>>
>>84326304
True.

>fuck your spider-man's franchise's shit up so much you need to come crawling to marvel for a deal
>marvel agrees and saves your ass
>you're finally back on your feet again and has a second chance
>proceed to fuck things again up from the gate by greenlighting a handful of completely retarded spin-offs that literally no one is interested in
>>
>>84327108
I think theyre pretty good but the thought of eating them day after day is naseuating, I think the fact that's all he eats and has childlike tastes across the board is the issue
>>
File: mhmm.png (75KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
mhmm.png
75KB, 348x301px
>>84319801
Raiders is my favorite movie

May your teeth fall out of your rotten head you DC loving eunuch.
>>
>>84321264
Yeah, me too. I'm in.
>adds extra reps
>>
>>84319407
because he wasn't a jew

/thread
>>
>>84321319
Though shit, it did have some great moments. Not the least of which is the based, tacked on Vader ass-wup
>>
>>84319801
>Name one good line from Raiders of the Lost Ark

I understand you're very keen to hate on this new Star Wars film but let's not get silly. Raiders is a near-perfect film and criticizing it makes you look like a jackass.
>>
>>84319407
Calling it now, he doesn't get to play the new Indiana Jones either.
>>
>>84318719
>Couldn't do too much harm where Emilia Clarke is concerned.
I mean, that's sort of a major flag.

If you have Emilia Clarke in the movie, and the top people think the main actor is so bad that they need an acting coach while she's in said movie, then you know there's serious issues with the guy.

I guess it's way too far along to Back to the Future it and just recast the main star. They should've caught this earlier.
>>
>>84319695
>I'm not a jew pedo
You're not fooling anybody Goldberg
>>
>>84328140
>Not the least of which is the based, tacked on Vader ass-wup
That was the cringiest part! Jeez, he goes full murderhobo on a bunch of helpless mooks, for like a minute, and the helpless mooks STILL beat him and escape!
Everyone came out of that scene LOVING the heroic sacrifice of the rebel soldiers, and laughing at useless vader.
Rogue one cucked vader worse than hayden, for god's sake.
>>
>>84324451
>Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars, bros?
Star Wars has a princess, and there's a love story between the "bad boy" smuggler and said princess (and is played by a young Harrison Ford).

Nobody has to pretend anything.
>>
Who's responsible for his casting? L&M or Kennedy?
>>
>>84321624
I'm 48 and I didn't like any of those early Batman movies.
>no dicks sucked
They can't (even now) keep Batman from being stupid or campy in some way. Even the two good Nolanbat films dipped into idiocy. A permanent blemish on the World's Greatest Detective.

However, I maintain hope that this Solo film will be good/serviceable. Howard has good old films but bad new films.
>crossing fingers
>>
>>84328291
Kennedy. She's longtime friends with Spielberg, who unironically discovered Alden at a Bat Mitzvah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2htoOFx0uhw
>>
>>84328374
There's not a single chance in hell this Han Solo movie will be legit good. Passabe at best.
>>
>>84328495
passable*
>>
>>84328399
Nowhere do they say that Kennedy handpicked him. Blame is on L&M for going with him as the lead.
>>
>>84321809

3D CG has different rendering layers. Instead of letting the software do all the calculations for every kind of physical light interaction at once, you break it up into layers or even parallel processes. So from left to right:

The final composited render -this is the combination of everything to the right.

Color layer - This is just as it sounds, the colors of everything. Could also be called the diffuse layer since it has lighting applied to it.

Specular layer - This tells what things are shiny and how shiny they are. Basically it does the highlights.

??? - I think this is an ambient layer that takes into account all the lighting of the environment, the bounced light and shadows from larger area lights rather than a spotlight.

Sub-surface scattering. Just like how you can "see though" your hand/fingers with a bright flashlight, this takes into account the transparency of skin. Light penetrates skin a little then diffuses over tissue/blood vessels, etc. It makes it look more natural.
>>
>>84319870

Just copy the raid/dredd

Weirdly I would prefer a jango fett script based off the game, but structured like dredd.

I would also love a blomkamp version of shadows of the empire
>>
>>84322624
because he looks like him

next question
>>
>>84318702
what the fuck were they thinking when they cast that dopey looking motherfucker for the role?! he looks nothing like Harrison Ford, the only things in common they have is that: they're both white and males
>>
>>84328578
>Blame is on L&M for going with him as the lead.

Directors have no say on lead casting when it comes to major blockbusters like these lol, it's clearly a Kennedy/Spielberg connection. Same with Colin Trevorrow getting the directing gig of the last one.
>>
>>84319407
holy shit this guy wouldve been perfect
>>
>>84328834
They could have just exited the project right then if he was such a terrible pick.
>>
>>84328282
>Rogue one cucked vader worse than hayden
other than his kill fest at the end, I'd agree with you on vader. they fucked him

I can't believe they had to add that scene after the fact. RO would have been D- instead of C+
>>
>>84328495
God I hope you are wrong. I'm trying to change reality with my mind.
>>
>>84318877
Not when Rogue One exists.
>>
>>84319407
It seems like a great idea, but hiring a guy who looks that much like Ford might actually put the movie in the uncanny valley and make the movie cringeworthy. At the end of the day, there is something sad and weird about relying on great facial similarity rather than acting to pull something like this off.
Which is not to defend Disney's choice of actor - there's something off about that guy too. He looks TOO different from Ford. Sort of old and balding.
>>
>>84319407
holy fucking shit this guy is perfect, what the fuck were those lousy kikes thinking when they didn't cast him mother of god i hope this piece of shit movie fails so hard
>>
>>84318702
can we stop this shitty wisp beard meme?
>>
>>84320738
at least they were some disposable characters and clearly just "a star wars story". fucking with young han solo is another story.
>>
>>84319514
It wasn't his own bar mitzvah.
>Then I made a short film with a friend of mine when I was 14 that played at a friend of ours’ bat mitzvah. In it, I ran around as a skinny little punk, trying on girls’ clothes and eating dirt. My mom was like, “I really don’t know if you want to present yourself that way. It’s not the best portrait, and there are a lot of people who will be watching this.” To be honest, you go to a bat mitzvah in Los Angeles and you can count on at least a few industry people to be there. But it wasn’t like we thought of that. Well, Steven Spielberg was there. I got a call afterwards from these girls from school who told me that he had really liked the movie. Pretty soon, the DreamWorks people had gotten me an agent, and by now I’ve gone on hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of auditions.
>>
>>84324451
Leia, Padme, Rey, Jyn, Sabine
All if which are gonna be the mains in the cartoon.
>>
>>84329000

His castle looked stupid, worst scene just for how ugly it was
>>
>>84320971
How dare we have higher IQs and do well in finance?! Get over yourself. Persecution of Jews comes from jealousy and suspicion of other religions. It's just like how the Malaysians and Indonesians discriminate against Chinese in SE Asia, because the Chinese know how to work hard and dominate the business world there, while the locals are lazy as fuck and ignorant. I don't hear you fuckers alleging the existence of the Chinese Occupation Government.>>84321936

>Da on'y reason we doin' bad is 'cuz da Jew man is holdin' we down!
>>
>>84329323
>I ran around as a skinny little punk, trying on girls’ clothes and eating dirt.
>he had really liked the movie

Literally nepotism and literally creepy as fuck
>>
>>84320211
George deserved the shit. The prequels were three of the worst movies, relative to their budgets, of all time. The only ways in which they are better than the Disney Wars movies (which also suck) are that they are bad in cheesy and entertaining ways, rather than dull corporate ways, and that there is more imagination in the world building and politics.
>>
>>84320971
>You get to a point where you have to start wondering if its your actions and not your persecutors that is the problem.
>Let's murder people! Hurr durr...
>>
>>84328217
>I guess it's way too far along to Back to the Future it and just recast the main star.

wait what? they recast the main star in back to the future? seems like it was the right call i guess
>>
>>84329548
It's only creepy to you because you have a preconceived notion that Spielberg is a pedo-Jew. You're like those people who assume that any strange man who speaks to a child in a public park must be a pedo.
>>
>>84318909
>>84319070
May I remind you that a Star Wars Christm--Life Day Special happened.
>>
>>84318702
>Disney jews being cheap as usual by hiring no-name hobo to save a few bucks on casting

What's new?
>>
>>84320531
>could have hired talented based white germanic handsome anthony ingruber who actually looks like harrison ford

Harrison Ford is a Jew.
>>
>>84323575
He's very different in his new show Atlanta from how he acted in Community, also the Star Wars paintball episode of Community felt very natural. Like, Glover looked like he could fit in a Star Wars movie from that.
>>
>>84324153
Man, including Jango and making Boba his clone son really cheapened the mystery of Boba in the other films. I could see a Boba film working, but it would have to leave a lot of details a mystery and kind of just jump into the story to not feel like it was destroying everything that made him cool in the original trilogy.
>>
>>84319976
You can keep saying this, it won't make it true. It's been long enough that there's more than enough purpose for a new film to explore new areas in the same vein as the original
>>
>>84323520
>can do a Billy Dee Williams impression
>we're posting on this board with people who's idea of a han solo movie is actors doing impressions of the original cast

what went wrong?
>>
>>84325133
>movie is about a young solo and lando
>let's a hire an old ass looking nigga
>>
>>84320650
this isn't true
while it varies, it's not uncommon for the writer to be on-set
they'll often be consulted if the director wants to change some dialogue or feels like a scene isn't working quite right the way that it's written
>>
>>84321264
Pshhh... Where do I sign up?
>equips virginity
>>
>>84328217
Alden isn't even a bad actor, I don't know why he needed an acting coach.
>>
>>84330962
>what went wrong?
It's a generational thing. The "youth" has zero imagination skills and can't piece two and two together without breadcrumbs in between. You have no idea it who hard it is to produce original material on any level (tv, film, music, etc) for the current consumers? We'll be doing remakes of prequels in no time..
>>
>the directors felt they were being given "zero creative freedom."
Sorry lads, you're not creating a new movie, you're churning out a franchise product. Your artistic vision is worth shit to Disney.
>>
This movie has 'hit' written all over it.

Sorry, I missed out the 's'.
>>
>>84330170
From the guy who played Biff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMqmPUuBSnQ
>>
>>84331613
wow i wonder if that guy killed himself. shot most of back to the fucking future and got screwed out of it
>>
>>84321319
Why do retards love Rogue One so much, and get mad at anyone that even slightly likes TFA?
Are they the same type of people as DC movie fans?
>>
>>84331520
It's pretty well established - any old crap is a hit if it says Star Wars on it somewhere.
>>
File: duck.png (93KB, 298x221px) Image search: [Google]
duck.png
93KB, 298x221px
>>84324091
>revanant ducks
>>
>>84324105
>I'd love a Jango Fett R-rated film that had a Deadpool approach.
legit the most underage comment I've ever heard
>>
>>84319407
This makes me so sad. He really wanted it too. I call on the m to recast and get based Ingruber.
>>
>>84329609
>implying RotS isn't the 3rd best Star Wars.
>>
>>84319444

Middle Tarkin is kino.
>>
>>84325545
He said that?
His career it's over, Just like they did with Michael Jackson.
>>
>>84322502
That's some grade A backpedalling
>>
>>84331503
Then Disney should've hired Brett Ratner or some shit. Not go after directors who clearly are interested in applying their own ideas to the movie.
But then again, Lord and Miller could've simply said "no" once they read the contract but I guess money always wins.
>>
>>84329609
The "politics" in the prequels were nonsensical contrived boring shit.
>>
>>84325120
Donald Glover can't act for shit.
>>
>>84331503
This is what the movie Chef was actually about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufj6CeqOTJo
>>
>>84321319
R1 was a million times better than tfa. If only for the fact it wasn't new hope remade for this generation.
>>
>>84329323
>you 'll never be raised rich and make a stupid video of you doing stupid shit that gets one of the worlds most famous directors interested in you thus fasttracking you into stardom

Can we just burn Hollywood down. Do the mega Jews not realize the more you keep down actual actors and promote your friends and family its going to create a giant pool of actors who aren't very good
>>
>>84334390
Just stop giving them money and convince others to do the same.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.