[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am Dunn Hier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: greatest_thief.jpg (270KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
greatest_thief.jpg
270KB, 800x448px
>>
>Ewan! Your friends are dead!
>>
Pay close attention the mask of the man behind Dunn, his mask has blue paint just below the eyes. Why? Because he betrays the trailblazer of his trade, the great Dunn Hier. Nolan conveys regret and anguish with this subtle detail and really shows what the characters are going through.
>>
>No no I kill Dabast Driver
Is this an abandoned story arc?
>>
>Noh-wayt-noh

Was this some kind of incantation?
>>
>KABLAM
Were humorous sound effects used because only funny bullets kill the joker?
>>
>>84317071
but we saw no regret in anguish after he took the shot,this presents an intresting juxtaposition as the mask of guilt and regret hides a guiltless man who's so full of himself and thinks he's justified
>>
File: 1481585646960.jpg (37KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1481585646960.jpg
37KB, 615x409px
>>84318511
>mask
>>
Why would anybody name BOTH their dogs Hong Ray?
>>
>>84318221
Reminds me of that /tv/ dubs version of this scene
>>
File: Abikka Recar.png (1MB, 1920x915px) Image search: [Google]
Abikka Recar.png
1MB, 1920x915px
>>84318088
This has been discussed before. The famous Dabast Driver, goes by the name Abikka Recar.
The other robbers speak of him in high regard, and for a reason.
>If this Joker guys is so smart, he'd have us bring Abikka Recar
This is the exact moment Joker peers into the lense. Cementing his cunning wit by telling the audience that he did in fact bring him. Abikka is highly educated and a caring individual as well, you can see this when he utters the words "Schools out, time to go"& "What happened to the rest of the guys?"
Joker is the antithesis of Abikka. The chaotic nature vs caring nature. Abikka's death tells us that chaos wins always. What happens at the end of the movie? Bravo Nolan.
>>
File: images (15).jpg (22KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
22KB, 332x443px
>Dreuf Ahkaynd, let's do this.
Waa Dreuf Ahkaynd Joker's real name? Or was it one of his aliases?
>>
File: thega.png (1MB, 1920x866px) Image search: [Google]
thega.png
1MB, 1920x866px
>>84320003
It had to be one of his aliases.
>Don't forget Thega Voblandajab, thinks he can sit it out and still take a slice
>I know why they call him the Joker
I don't know if Thega is Jokers real name, but they were onto it so he had to change it.
>>
>>84319548
One dog is Hong, the other is called Ray
>>
>>84316904

Yu Inya Frenz-Ahded*
>>
By leaving all these bodies behind he leaves a means to trace his movements for the weeks preceding the job. Sure he's smart enough to use throwaway communications devices, and eliminate other tracks, but you can't erase all identifying details. He had to have connections and do some personally revealing things to get these guys together.

This would have been a much better collection of leads to follow than the magic bullet analysis machine.
>>
>>84320003
>Not wearing makeup right before he gets picked up for the heist.

When the fuck did he find time to put it on?
>>
File: latest.png (418KB, 2446x1314px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
418KB, 2446x1314px
>>84316858
>>
>>84319900
God I wish we would get spin offs
>>
>>84319710
this is what i am referencing, yes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.