[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn... he's handsome.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Damn... he's handsome.
>>
why does /tv/ make fun of him?
at least he's doing something to better himself, instead of shitposting on a peruvian guinea pig eating forum
>>
He's as attractive as the button up he's wearing over his baggy skin.
>>
No, Zach Galifianakis is handsome after losing the weight. Jonah looks like a washed up jew rat.
>>
>>84316695
spotted the fattie
>>
I wonder how /tv/ reconciles their poking fun at celebrities with the fact that most women in their lives, from their oneitis to their sisters and mothers, would instantly have sex with a celeb if given the chance
>>
>>84316657
What the fuck are those shoes LAMOA
>>
>>84316695
sup jonah
>>
>>84316709
Yeah I'm fat atm but I'm exercising to lose the fat.
Are you /fit/ ?
>>
>>84316736
Hypothetical question don't bother me because i'm not a fucking moron like yourself.
>>
>>84316695
That's why. He was an easy target when he was really fat so pathetic losers here could make fun of him and feel better about themselves.
>>
>>84316709

>projecting your own fatness this hard

You ever notice how it's almost always a pasty dude calling people fat?
>>
I really can't do anything for those faggy arms.
>>
>>84316781
Maybe you missed this post >>84316757 ?

You also sound like a fat bastard btw
>>
>>84316773

Did the oneitis comment cut a little too deep? There's no need to lash out anon
>>
>>84316842

>he's fat so I can't be fat!

That logic makes no sense. Your defensiveness is giving me a strong aura of "fatty"
>>
File: another_anon.jpg (14KB, 366x125px) Image search: [Google]
another_anon.jpg
14KB, 366x125px
>>84316842
implying this was me>>84316781
stay mad nigga
also are you /fit/ or not?
>>
>>84316657
Is he getting ready to go back to France? There's a certain someone he needs to visit in the dead of night.
>>
If he got super buff would that fix his lose skin?
>>
>>84316657
Wait he's skinny again?!
>>
>>84316885
I never implied that, I said "also". Maybe you missed that as well? Maybe you should also miss the bar at the buffet sometime, you pudgy fuck.
>>
>>84316959
No.

You will never see him shirtless or wearing tight shirts. Just baggy clothes that also manage to show off his arms.

Dude must be like one of those dogs with rolls of extra skin.
>>
>>84316861
I meant what i said. Only morons let hypothetical questions dictate their lives but at least you flushed out yourself.
>>
>>84317060
He's rich. He can get all the cosmetic surgery in the world if he wants to fix the loose skin.
>>
>>84317019
>refuses to answer whether he's /fit/ or not
come on anon if you are then you can make fun all you want, but chances are you are also fat, or a skinnyfat.
>>
File: images-247.jpg (16KB, 458x321px) Image search: [Google]
images-247.jpg
16KB, 458x321px
You just know
>>
>>84316695
Because he'll be fat again in 9 months time. It happened before and it'll happen again.
>>
>>84317147
He's probably nowhere near that bad. That dude was probably over 500 most of his life. If Boogie does lose the weight he will look like this.
>>
>>84316959
yes, to some extent the lose skin can retract itself but it would take a long time, steady and adequate diet and appropriate exercises. A plastic surgery will surely help
>>
>>84317147
How well can surgery fix that? In Jonah's case, he certainly doesn't lack the money to go under the scalpel.
>>
File: silence-lambs-04.jpg (24KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
silence-lambs-04.jpg
24KB, 400x267px
>>84317147
It puts the lotion on its skin...
>>
>>84317201
>If Boogie does lose the weight

I'd bet my life savings that he will never do that. And I don't even follow the guy, I'm just aware of the fact that he's hopelessly fat from posting here.
>>
>>84317201

Even if he's half as bad as that, it's still really bad
>>
>>84317143
Chances are you're thinking about twinkies right about now.
>>
>>84317260
Being relatively healthy with some loose skins is a better alternative to being obese and killing yourself.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.