[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep Paralysis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Was it kino?

It was spooky hearing other peoples experiences.
>>
>>84307989
I don't know what the fuck this whatever is, but yeah, sleep paralysis is scary shit.

I've only ever had it happen once, but when I did, I saw a tall, thin shadowman with the head of a wolf at the foot of my bed that slowly glided up next to me and crouched down next to my head when it was just out of my vision. All the while my limbs felt like they were made of lead and I just barely was able to point at the fucker which seemed to cause it to leave, I guess as I sort of forced my body awake to end the episode.

It's crazy shit to just see a being like that, clear as day. Unforgettable experience.
>>
>>84308169
Shits terrifying. It happened to me randomly but sometimes often from the ages of 10-27 or so, taking many different forms.
It used to fuck me up, but after so long I started being aggressive towards any of the things that I would see and it hasnt happened (in a scary manner at least) in quite some time.
>>
It spooky
>>
File: q.jpg (57KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
57KB, 1600x900px
>>84308653
*̶͕͚̬B͔̮͎̺̹͙̻͞L̪̳͞O̥͈͇͚̦̮C̴̘͙͔͎̠K̥S̘͖̩͉͎ ̖̟͞Y̭͈̬̯O̰̗̳͈͢U͈̩̮R͎͕̞ ̯͕̦͉P̘̼̺̠͍ͅA̘̗̳͕T͉͖̗̮͔Ḥ̰͔̠͇*̳
>>
>>84307989
yea that was surprisingly alright

had sleep para a few times and it was the some of the most raw panic I've ever felt. mostly cause I thought I was gonna be stuck that way forever
>>
Only experienced it once and it was pretty scary but not too bad, well at least compared to what other people go through.
I woke up and couldn't move but was aware of what was happening so I basically used all of my, and I use this term loosely, psychic energy to rip myself out of the paralysis. Luckily I managed to do this pretty quickly and jolted up panting within around 10-20 seconds.

Even though mine was mild as hell it was rather terrifying so I can't even imagine what others go through with this shit.
My condolences to the ones who have it bad.
>>
>>84308714
Fuck you im trying to sleep asshole
>>
Easily the best movie about the subject, but doesn't do any justice to the real thing, it's something you've gotta experience, has happened to me a couple time specially while trying to lucid dream, the first time was the worst, I saw something crawling up the wall, horrible, animalistic, beastly, a completely darkened hide, I knew I was paralyzed so I tried something I had read earlier online and tried to hold my breath to no avail, I could actually hear it scratching the ceiling and thinking "it's going to fall on top of me, it's right above me, it's horrifying" then I woke up. But it's not something I can just tell you, you've got to see for yourself.
>>
Not sleep paralysis but some nights I see something either it's bugs or some undead creature in my bed staring at my and I jump up and turn on the lights

It's strange because I immediately realize that nothing is there but it happens once every other week
>>
How to sleep paralysis
>>
Fuck, I hate sleep paralysis
>pull an all nighter so that I can study for my biochem exam
>ace the exam, but tired as fuck
>skip lunch and go take a nap, I can eat later
>put on Voyage 34 by porcupine tree, shit's great to listen to while falling asleep
>start dozing off
>open my eyes, the music has stopped
>my father is looking at me from across the room
>try to take off my headphones, but I can't move
>suddendly he runs towards me and starts choking me with the wires while laughing like a maniac
>actually feel the pressure on my throat and a burning sensation in my lungs
>try to scream, but no sound comes out
>then it just stops, Voyage 34 is still in phase 3, I'm alone in my room, and my father isn't even home
Fuck that shit, it's almost better when it's monsters and spiders and goddamn roaches, but I felt weird around my father for the following days with no valid explanation to give him as for why
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.