[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this motion picture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Amadeus.jpg (177KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Amadeus.jpg
177KB, 1280x640px
Thoughts on this motion picture?
>>
>>84307746
Kino
>>
>"I want you to eat my shit."

What did Mozart mean by this?
>>
nice tittys
>>
File: free-shrugs.jpg (50KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free-shrugs.jpg
50KB, 449x642px
Its that movie that I tend to watch when theres nothing else on.
Its never my first choice, but whenever i'm browsing through movies and nothing looks good, i'll see this and go "Eh.. that works."
>>
nice boobies
>>
brehs
>>
>>84307746
THAT ART ALWAYS CREEPED ME OUT

WHATS HIS NAME SHOULDA BECOME THE NEW FERRIS BUELLER BUT FELL OFF THE MAP
>>
>>84307746
If you don't mind that it's in English with American accents and largely fictional (I don't) then it's pretty much perfect. F. Murray Abraham nails it and should have had more starring roles.
>>
kino of the highest order
>>
>>84307746
Giggle/10
>>
>>84307863
Its like the Wendys of movies.
Never your first choice, but you don't really 'hate' it, you just keep forgetting about it until you're hungry and tired of everything else.
>>
>>84307746
Probably one of the few films /tv/ universally enjoys
>>
>>84307859

What is it about Victorian, Classical style cleavage that is so hot?
>>
>>84307843
Reminder that Mozart was so obsessed with human fecal matter, that there's a Wiki page specifically on that topic.

Quite extensive, too: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology
>>
>>84308085
corsets

always pushed together

also round
>>
>>84308089
it was just banter
>>
File: ffff.jpg (16KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
ffff.jpg
16KB, 230x300px
>>84308085
Its the clothing around it. Everything looks lacy and nice and proper as fuck, so when you suddenly get a pair of titties popping up from one of those dresses, it looks more lewd than if she was just naked.
>>
>>84307746
good movie and top tie cover art
>>
>>84307904
>Fell off the map
Hulce?
He probably got enough money from Animal House, Amadeus, and Hunchback to just retire early and chill the rest of his days.
>>
>>84307746
Kino.
>>
boring movie
>>
>>84307746
Best theme song ever

>Ewww, Rock Me Amadeus
>ROCK ME AMADEUS
>ROCK, ROCK, ROCK ME AMADEUS
>AMADEUS
>AMADEUS
>Amadeus
>Amadeus
>amadeus
>amadeus etc.
>>
>>84307746
Masterpiece
>>
>>84308089
https://youtube.com/watch?v=_X_iAGFaE80
>6:08
>you'll never have a children's choir sing your 200 year old masterpiece about ass eating in the most serious and dignified manner
Why live?
>>
>>84308085
It's hot as fuck because women then didn't show off anything else. Also not Victorian, study some basic history
>>
File: knbhju879.jpg (87KB, 1103x797px) Image search: [Google]
knbhju879.jpg
87KB, 1103x797px
>>84307746
My thoughts are that Salieri was a massive faggot. Who wouldn't fuck this given the chance?
>>
>>84308089
>Mozart_and_scatology
My sides
>>
>>84307746
I cant stand movies with european set and english speaking actors
>>
File: salieri.jpg (495KB, 1240x524px) Image search: [Google]
salieri.jpg
495KB, 1240x524px
>>84307746
One of the best movies of all time
He did nothing wrong
>>
>>84312193
the point is everyone would and she was ready to but he wanted to humiliate her because wolfy kept going "ahahaHAHAHA"
>>
>>84308089
>The folklorist and cultural anthropologist Alan Dundes suggested that interest in or tolerance for scatological matters is a specific trait of German national culture, one which is retained to this day

>In German folklore, one finds an inordinate number of texts concerned with anality. Scheiße (shit), Dreck (dirt), Mist (manure), Arsch (ass), and other locutions are commonplace. Folksongs, folktales, proverbs, folk speech—all attest to the Germans' longstanding special interest in this area of human activity. I am not claiming that other peoples of the world do not express a healthy concern for this area, but rather that the Germans appear to be preoccupied with such themes.

>g*rmans
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.