[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>begging for commercial jobs on social media Has there ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (56KB, 616x440px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
56KB, 616x440px
>begging for commercial jobs on social media

Has there ever been a bigger fall from grace?
>>
File: R_Scott.png (213KB, 455x580px) Image search: [Google]
R_Scott.png
213KB, 455x580px
You come at the king, you best not miss
>>
>>84307285
but he got a nissan deal?

anyways hes a turbohack, and his rakka/raqqa islam bullshit is trash.
>>
>>84307285
>fall from grace
having one hit and then reaffirmation of being a one hit wonder doesn't really put him in a place to fall from grace
>>
>guy who spends his free time fucking around with special effects and action sequences
>makes a ton of profitable projects for major companies
>wants to make another one

yeah what a loser
>>
>>84307409
District 9 was so fucking good that it placed Blomkamp on a really high pedestal immediately.
>>
>>84307452
District 9 was fucking shit though.
>>
He should've just made a sequel to district 9
>>
>>84307285
Looks like it worked
>>
>>84307468
I don't get why he didn't.
Considering the fact that the movie's ending was already left open enough for one.
>>
Is hij de Zuid Afrikaan?
>>
>>84307533

He wanted to make some shitty flicks
>>
>>84307452
it wasn't that good, not enough to make you forget about all the shit he produced after it.
>>
>your ideas for alien 5 are so absolutely shit the studio decides to go with promethus 2

blown the FUCK out.
>>
>>84307533
>>84307588
because he's a hack with just a good eye for visuals and that's it.
>>
>>
He needs to expand more than just South Africa every time
>>
>>84307452
i dont know why but that movie didnt really do anything for me

am i a brainlet?
>>
>>84307673
no, you're probably just young and jaded. The movie in itself isn't that good, but it visually was amazing at the time.
>>
>>84308017
I agree with this. The story's really sparse and flimsy. Chappie suffered from many of the same issues.
>>
This made me think - what's Richard Kelly up to these days? His last movie was The Box in 2009. After that and Southland Tales, it appears he's radioactive.
>>
>>84307623
>Neill Blonsky
>>
>>84307285
Serves him right for leaving wikus
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.