[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I get it in my mouth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

>>
This is meant to be a straight-up comedy right? How was it advertised at the time?
>>
>>84306207
That fucking ending was way too much of a bummer for me. Fuck I wish Raimi would direct more movies and tv.
>>
>>84306207
RAIMI IS A GOD LMAO

THERES A LITERAL ACME ANVIL KILL IN THIS MOVIE

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>doing business with gypsies
That was their mistake in the first place. They should be executed on sight.
>>
>>84306397
http://www.slashfilm.com/is-drag-me-to-hell-really-about-a-girl-with-an-eating-disorder/
>>
I saw this a month or two ago. Went in unknowing it was directed by raimi. For years just wrote this off as low tier horror teenage crap, I was very pleased in the end.
>>
>>84306723
>low tier horror teenage crap
That's exactly what it is. PG-13 horror hiding under a layer of comedic irony to hide that it's a pretty bad film. A laugh track wouldn't be out of place in this film.
>>
>>84306493
She didn't do business with the bitch then she tried to kill her and put a curse on her.

Only good gypsies in anything ate the ones from Snatch because they act like gypsies and that whooer from Hunchback because she's voiced by Demi Moore while being drawn sexy.
>>
I wish she didn't quit acting, she was cute.
>>
>>84306761
>PG-13
How in the fuck was this movie PG-13? H
>>
>>84307619
>MPAA/USA - Rated PG-13 for sequences of horror violence, terror, disturbing images and language.
The lack of blood didn't tip you off?
>>
>>84306293
Yeah, it was kinda like Evil Dead II. Comedy but played somewhat straight and with some genuinely spooky scenes.
>>
>>84306761
I actually think it's a silly comedy hiding under a layer of PG-13 spooky curse horror to get asses in the sit and then shit all over them.
>>
>>84306293
Literally GOAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQbxmXilRew
>>
>>84307656
The Witch and Babadook don't have titties or profanity and they're R-rated.

This movie is seriously fucked up. I don't understand why just because it has comedic elements that it gets lumped into that category.

Would Evil Dead 2 be PG-13?
>>
>>84306398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxllegd9Vyo

K I N O
I
N
O
>>
>>84307779
>comedic elements
Mate it's a comedy with horror elements. You're allowed to like it.
>>
>>84307779
>The Witch and Babadook don't have titties or profanity and they're R-rated.
I think it's a tone thing, you're not meant to laugh at The Witch and The Babadook, they genuinely make you afraid for the character's wellbeing.
>>
Why'd Justin Long's career end up so underwhelming?
>>
>>84306397
shoulda labeled those two envelopes doe
>>
>>84309012
What do you mean? He was in Tusk
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.