[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best zombie movie/tv since the early 2000s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

why did everything go to shit after 28 days later and dawn of the dead . thanks korea
>>
>>84303238
That film was really fucking good.
Apparently another one in the works too.
>>
Have you seen the remake of The Crazies? I thought it was really good.
>>
>>84303313
Oliphant really carried it, pretty good overall yeah
>>
>>84303238
Am I the only one that thought this movie sucked? Super melodramatic and kind of slow and stale. I did enjoy The Wailing though..
>>
I Am a Hero>Train to Busan
>>
>>84303313
well actually that was good but not really a zombie movie but I see why it could be classified as one
>>
File: 1477995873162.jpg (797KB, 1506x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1477995873162.jpg
797KB, 1506x1645px
>>84303560
If 28 Days Later is a zombie movie I don't see why you wouldn't count The Crazies.
>>
>>84303393
less drama then the walking dead and way more realistic . aperently korea has a thing though for melodramatic stuff
>>
>>84303630
I still really liked it dont get me wrong its just they could talk an use weapons and stuff but other then that its was basically a zombie flick
>>
>>84303738
>its was basically a zombie flick
Yeah exactly, sit the fuck down.
>>
>>84303645
Well that's true, I would call TWD good either. It just had these moments that were supposed to be really emotionally impactful but I couldn't care. The characters were empty
>>
>>84303238
>fast zombies
nope.
>>
>>84303855
its sucked since season one bro just never felt the same for some reason
>>
Boxer guy that redeemed himself in the end for his daughter was the best character.
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.png (367KB, 704x457px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.png
367KB, 704x457px
>>84303771
lol
>>
>>84304027
I like both but slow zombies requires an insanely high infection rate to be taken seriously
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg (55KB, 463x500px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg
55KB, 463x500px
>>84304027
>slow zombies

implying humans can't run I never understood the walking zombie thing it defies logic if something wants to eat you why would it walk not run ?
>>
>>84304356

Slow zombies only work when they are everywhere and anyone that dies with an intact brain bitten or not turns into the undead.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.