[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will anyone please tell me what the final conclusion of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tpep23_260.jpg (10KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
tpep23_260.jpg
10KB, 280x210px
Will anyone please tell me what the final conclusion of this character's fate?

is she forever trapped in the fucking wood? Is she ever going to be mentioned or talked about and will this character actually be saved or at least free her soul?

I want a straight answer on this bullshit already.
>>
Everyone's forgotten about her, even Lynch. Meanwhile that whore Laura somehow still manages to be mentioned.
>>
>>84297767
Stop reading into it. Enjoy what you see. In the early 90s that knob trapping scene was insane.
>>
>>84297767
I don't think we ever find out what happen to her.
She trapped there forever for being a bitch basically.
>>
>>84297767
Haha it was intentional. Everything lynch has ever done is intentional every mistake every crack in the story it was all intentional Lynch is my personal god and everything he does is perfect how dare you? how dare you even make this fucking thread. kill yourself
>>
She's trapped inside a doorknob, she'll probably never be mentioned again on screen but maybe Frost will give her a mention in the next book.
>>
yes, no, yes, no, no
>>
It was just meaningless garbage created to make a sense of horror and mystery. Her final fate is she died. What happened to her spirit is up to interpretation.
>>
>>84297767
I wouldn't know because I don't watch shitty TV shows.
>>
>>84297767
Trapped in wood because that's something that happens sometimes when you die in Twin Peaks. She definitely won't be addressed in the new season.
>>
>>84299044
You're asking about a character in a show halfway through it's third season, rumored to make it to a fourth

Fuck off
>>
>>84299760
Cunt
>>
File: riced.jpg (39KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
riced.jpg
39KB, 332x500px
she's wood now
>>
So she is never to be mentioned or be attempted to be rescued at all?

FUCK!
>>
>>84297767
PUT IT DOWN
>>
>>84302912
NOOOOO
>>
>>84300107
>>84302027
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>84304357
>>84302703
>>84299044
>>84298572
>>84297881
There's already a /tpg/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.