[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cars 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Image.jpg (104KB, 528x755px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
104KB, 528x755px
Anybody see this? Spoil it for me please.
>>
He drives.
>>
Lightnig fucking dies
>>
He becomes an alcoholic
>>
Kachow
>>
>>84299550
I could see this. They could use some sort of metaphor like he's addicted to a certain type of oil or something.
>>
>>84297318
Kerchoo
>>
Lots of gay sex
>>
he starts the race at the end

he switches himself out for the yellow woman car

she wins the race and since he technically started it he won too

he becomes the new hudson hornet for the yellow girl car and they race for dinoco now
>>
>>84297318
he sexually abuses young mopeds the entire movie
>>
Lightning crashes when racing against high tech fast car
Tries to train himself instead of retire
Trains with female yellow car
Gets advice from mentor car, yellow car learns advice better than he does and beats him at race
Yellow car ends up racing in his place and beats high tech car
>>
>>84300644
Holy fuck that sounds horrible.

Why is Cars the only Pixar trilogy besides Toy Story? Doesn't deserve it at all. (yeah I know it's because of the fucking merchandise, still an awful franchise though)
>>
Yify where?
>>
>>84300794
The first one was good. Never saw the second but I can't imagine it being any good.
>>
The part where he drinks a whole quart of motor oil then calls his wife out for being a slut was a bit much for a kids movie
>>
>>84297318

Red car tries to kill himself early in the movie and then it's never brought up again.
>>
Lighting McQueen rims the black car
>>
>>84300644
>>84300794

I remember somebody here posted that Lightning should have still lost the rematch but beat his personnel best time so that he could go out with dignity. That would have been much better
>>
>>84297545
Life's a beach then you drive
>>
>>84302308
That was Cruz lmao
>>
>>84301425
Which part was this? In doc's place?
>>
>>84300368
This
>>
>>84297318
Rocky III, only instead of the first movie's opponent it's a brand new character.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.