[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season finale tonight, and last episode with Erlich, so basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 30

File: q1B12ii.png (2MB, 1594x1360px) Image search: [Google]
q1B12ii.png
2MB, 1594x1360px
Season finale tonight, and last episode with Erlich, so basically this will be the episode in the future we'll be able to pinpoint the show definitevly going to shit.

What seemingly disastrous, series-changing event will happen tonight, only to again get resolved by the end of the episode as always? Who will want to make Richard rich in this episode only to have Richard again turn more funding down?

Will we get to hear the asian guy talk with a funny asian accent?
>>
I got wait to see them experience short-lived success before it's snatched away in another awesome cliffhanger!
Too bad Erlich is leaving and not that faggot Richard
>>
Also, with Monica and Laurie finally french kiss and press their breasts together?
>>
File: silicon valley.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
silicon valley.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>84295866
it had better have a better scene than pic related
>>
Some Asian what I assumed was her boyfriend told me I looked like the main character of this show. Did she want me to cuck him?
>>
>>84297657
Asian girl*
>>
>>84297696
Some Asian girl that you assumed was her own boyfriend?
>>
it's finally the smug liberals time to shine
>>
>>84297730
I'm drunk and tired sorry. I mean she said it to me while at a store and she was with a guy I assume was her boyfriend.
>>
Is this season any good? I stopped watching after last season.
>>
>>84298006

This season has only had about 2 good episodes. The quality has taken a nosedive and with Erlich leaving the future of the show doesn't look too bright.
>>
>>84295866
I binged this show until I caught up to the latest season and immediately dropped it, stopped giving a shit when TJ Miller was leaving because by season 3 he was the only reason I was still watching.
I haven't watched since Erlich tried to burn himself alive and I don't give a shit about this show now. What happened to Mike Judge?
>>
File: thomasmiddleditch_00129.jpg (114KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
thomasmiddleditch_00129.jpg
114KB, 1296x730px
>>84297657
ahhahaha hahahahah
>>
>>84298610
I think the problem is people came into the show thinking there would be some level of progression before the series finale
>>
>>84298715
WHERE IS YOUR GROWN UP?

ARE YOU ALONE?

ARE YOU SOME KIND OF TINY BUSINESSMAN, SIR?
>>
>>84298610
>What happened to Mike Judge?
He should have stuck to anime. It's all he knows.
>>
File: temple.jpg (543KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
temple.jpg
543KB, 1920x1080px
Tonight's episode was a much needed reprieve to comfy-town after I was Lynched.
>>
>You little hottie
directed at a child

What did he mean by this?
>>
Awful season. Mike Judge plateauing after 1 season continues. I miss SNF, nothing but shit on on Sunday nights
>>
File: Pepe Nanjiani Gandhi.jpg (48KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Nanjiani Gandhi.jpg
48KB, 283x283px
>>84297838
>>
>>84302187
I hope IRL Middleditch kills himself, and Kumail's career is skyrocketed into the cosmos to be among the Hollywood stars.

But mostly, I hope Richard kills himself.
>>
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tj-miller-says-leaving-silicon-valley-was-like-a-breakup-1016573?utm_source=twitter

seems like tj miller didn't get along with alec berg
>>
File: pam_considerthefollowing.png (419KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
pam_considerthefollowing.png
419KB, 610x406px
>>84302363
TJ is that fat class clown that can't stand to not be the center of attention. He thought that that automatically granted him alpha status over everyone else. But then gets BTFO and turns into a crybaby when he realizes the laughs he was getting was just polite reciprocation and not actual adulation and that he's not seen as the leader.
>>
>>84302363
>"I’m making comedy for people to laugh because their life is essentially tragic."

just imagine when TJ Miller's coke binge ends...
>>
File: 1497034530354.jpg (327KB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1497034530354.jpg
327KB, 1920x1076px
well this was fun
>>
File: robert gun.jpg (547KB, 1024x718px) Image search: [Google]
robert gun.jpg
547KB, 1024x718px
pirates where the fuck is my episode
>>
>>84303020
WHY IS ROBERT'S FOREARM SO LONG?
>>
wait is erlich really going or is this a fake out to set up a future peter Gregory vs gavin type rivalry that was hinted at in the first season
>>
>>84303020
There were multiple copies of WEB before actual episode ended and there are even more now. Even a couple 1080
Stop being clinically retarded
>>
File: 1490067082067.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490067082067.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
>>84303131
Gavin paid for 5 years of Erlich being an opium addict, so I think that's a hint that he'll reappear in season 9.
>>
>>84303131
he has announced he is leaving the show (see this post for a detailed interview >>84302363 ) and this is actually how they wrote off his character

>erlich is smoking opium for the next 5 years in tibet
>>
>>84303131

he's leaving the show brah, he was written off in a shitty way and won't be returning heh
>>
>episodes 7-10
barfingknight.jpg

seriously this season gave me such hope as a return to form that they had finally freed themselves of the gavin/peter saga that got fucked up by an untimely death.

shoulda known I was gonna get cucked
>>
>>84303515
I got the impression that they thought they were so big they were definitely going to get many more seasons, and put 0 effort, and ultimately fucked themselves over with this weak ass shit
>>
>>84297657
>>84297942

Richard is a meek, lanky awkward-fag. Go to sleep richard you're drunk.
>>
>>84297526
still upset.
>>
>>84297526
Why are they so good at hypothetically jerking guys off?
>>
What was the point of Gilfoyle's eyes?
>>
>>84304750
It was funny.
>>
>>84304750
u don't no comedy sweetie

lrn sum funny then we'll talk
>>
anybody catch veep after?
>>
TJ Miller was never funny nor was he ever the center of this show. His departure is not a huge loss.

I do feel bad for him though. They basically just threw his ass off the show in an almost insulting manner. Jin Yang chucking his bags on the curb at the air port was almost symbolic of the writers and producers saying "get the fuck out of here." And then they added insult to injury by making him a worthless opium addict.

Someone really wanted him off this show
>>
>>84304826
lol who the fuck even watches veep . that's just a money laundering job, nobody watches it
>>
>Richard & co get saved by another last minute asspull
>Gavin back as Hooli CEO
>he is going to compete against PP again
Jesus, other than Erlich getting written out of the show they might as well be in the same spot at the end of S1
>>
>>84304983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_DSOnOQnuk
idk i chuckled at this
>>
soooooo.....
Pied Piper is now a botnet?
>>
File: 1487201451242.jpg (53KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
1487201451242.jpg
53KB, 564x846px
>>84295866
>What seemingly disastrous, series-changing event will happen tonight, only to again get resolved by the end of the episode as always? Who will want to make Richard rich in this episode only to have Richard again turn more funding down?
Just finished the episode and both of these things happened, good job!
>>
>>84305686
i don't get how people would be okay with their smart fridge not functioning and just saying 'SUCK IT JIN YANG' with the mime doing a cocksuck gesture

especially the scene in the store with all the fridges showing the same thing, wouldn't they reset the fridges or contact whoever makes the software for it?

they acted like melcher's data is totally fine but if it's on a bunch of smart fridges, the data can be patched out in no time
>>
>>84305759

IOT botnets are a regular star on the podcast Security Now.
The amazing thing about IOT devices, is that for the most part, people just dont fucking care.
Granted, a mime doing a cocksuck with SUCK IT JIN YANG would bother people, that being well over the top. But im sure the Asspull for next season will be

>maker of smart fridge patches out the software
>Gilfoyle by then has inserted the code into every IOT device imaginable.
>Light bulbs, watches, thermostats, electrical outlets, fans, cars, alarm systems, UPS backup arrays, garage door openers, CCTV systems, door bells, mail boxes, car tires, etc.

the suck in jin yang software only being a macguffin to buy them more time to write the code to be a botnet.
>>
How much free storage does a smart fridge has? I think it's less than 1GB, so that's what a few terabyte of data combined?
Also when the manufacturer sees the video they will purge it.

>>84305947
Same problem, most IOT devices have a few megabyte of storage and most of it is used already.
>>
>>84306028
>most of it is used already

doubt it.

Since storage is beyond stupid levels of cheap, im pretty sure most manufactures put in 8-64 GB of flash memory just to account for the occasional memory leak or random bullshit the device might encounter.

A common complain already is that firmware is not even being updated after a year meaning that the initial code written is total garbage which would require more space to apologize for the shit code.
>>
Really meh finale

and don't know who picked this for TJ Miller's sendoff
>>
>>84306028

remember he has a revolutionary compression algorithm is suppose to minimize storage demand so 1 GB isn't that small i think
>>
>>84304826
>Veep will probably end with Jonah becoming president
>>
>>84305947
>the podcast Security Now
Subscribed.
What are the best episodes to listen to first?
>>
>>84305947
>>84306028
you guys made me interested in finding out what specs smart fridges have, but am i correct in assessing they don't release specs for smart fridges the way they do for tablets/phones/PCs?

the samsung family hub smart fridge (costs like $5k) doesnt have any specs i could easily/quickly find on google, but it basically has a tablet integrated into the fridge
it has so much useless shit for a fridge, so i don't find it hard to believe they have a ton of storage and maybe many of it unused
>>
>>84306146
IOT devices generate data but they don't store it.
Also for a 10$ device 10$ storage is unnecessary. Yeah sure there are a few expensive ones out, but people don't buy them in large quantities. The cheap arduino/esp based ones are the popular
>>
File: interdasting.jpg (34KB, 550x421px) Image search: [Google]
interdasting.jpg
34KB, 550x421px
>>84305730
>Just finished the episode and both of these things happened, good job!
I mean, it wasn't hard to predict. That's the format.
>>
File: IMG_0596.png (147KB, 572x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0596.png
147KB, 572x1000px
>that Gilfoyle laugh when he realize his fridge hack saved the data
>>
>>84306579
it was funny because he is satanist and non-Christians are stereotypically not happy

LOL BRAVO JUDGE
>>
>>84306332
>What are the best episodes to listen to first?
literally, all of them.

but for the most recent of OMG THE INTERNET IS SCARY shows, i'd start around 580
>>
>>84306419
>$10 storage

pretty sure when you buy in bulk along the magnitute of hundreds of thousands 8GB chips, the price is probably along the lines of <$2
>>
>>84306579
Gilfoyle has been lost in the background lately but he was really good in this episode
>>
Noob here, which season should I stop at?
>>
>>84306905
Whenever you stop liking the show.
>>
>>84306838
lol 4-eyes sitcom trope

he's not a 4-eyes, he's a contact-eyes lol

comedy right prove me wrong
>>
File: 1473347542013.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473347542013.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>84302363
>And then the people that don’t are like stupid f—king websites like TV Over Mind or something, and they’re putting forth very reasonable, well-written logic for why this is so dumb and the only thing I’ll ever be good at was this part in Silicon Valley.” Yet none of them have seen Yogi Bear 3D, so they’re all talking and chit-chattering and squawk, squawk, squawk — but none of them have seen Yogi Bear 3D. So they don’t know that I’ve already done the best thing that I’ll ever do. And because of that, there is no fear about any move in Hollywood for me. I’m just on the downslope. This is all a downward spiral, career-wise.

>Yogi Bear 3D is the best thing T.J. Miller has ever done and ever will do
>>
File: 1498160375429.jpg (407KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498160375429.jpg
407KB, 1000x1000px
>>84306934
I'm sorry I don't understand, could you rephrase that?
>>
>>84306994
that's obviously a joke
>>
>>84306994
No shit. No wonder he mentions it every fucking time he's in front of a camera.
>>
>>84306820
Yeah, but still why would they put storage in IOT?
It's function is to send sensor data to the server and receive instructions from the server.
>>
>>84304985
laughed harder at this than i have at anything in veep

disgusted they are shitting on the greatness that was the thick of it with that americanized trash
>>
How does this season compare with previous ones?
>>
>>84308027
2 > 1 > 3 > 4
>>
>>84307556
because with the consumer's increasing appitite for all things connected, manufacterers dont care about being efficient or putting out devicers that have been properly engineered. as someone already pointed out, smart fridges basically have a tablet glued onto the door. and with tablets being able to be picked up for under $100, i dont see the incentive for a fridge maker to request a special made, proprietary tablet that would cost them thousands in R&D when they can just write some garbage program in a week.
its not that they are putting storage on them, its that they cant be bothered to remove the storage already on it.

its like missiles. There is a running gag at Raytheon that they just double the RAM instead of fixing the memory leak because the missile will be destroyed before the leak becomes an issue. and to re-write the program to fix the leak would cost more than it is to just double the RAM
>>
Don't care if TJ Miller stays or goes he's always been at best mediocre in whatever he does. Show is garbage.Only reason to even think about the show is that there might be nothing else airing on a Sunday night.
>>
>>84308670
he does a better seth rogen stoner cunt character
>>
>>84308733
I do hate seth rogen much more than I hate miller. can't argue with that.
>>
>>84306028
They probably literally throw AT LEAST 64GB in those things, maybe 128. Samsung can literally shit out 64GB SD cards for pennies, there is no reason not to leave a lot of extra space for future adware.
>>
>>84308670
>>84308733
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>84302363
This dude thinks he's greater than he really is. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>84308185
I don't buy it. From a manufacturing perspective it's so easy to put an android tablet together from parts why wouldn't they be able to control the amount of ram. It's like your imagining their buying them boxed of off shelves in a pc-world. They don't, they probably call up some company and have them throw together the parts straight from the manufacturer, and I'll bet they do it as cheaply as possible since they're real businesses and the difference really just comes down to a phonecall where you tell the guy to get 1gb of ram and he goes and buys it.
>>
File: 9nohQh4.jpg (12KB, 478x361px) Image search: [Google]
9nohQh4.jpg
12KB, 478x361px
>>84306994
>>
>>84306994
>they’re putting forth very reasonable, well-written logic for why this is so dumb and the only thing I’ll ever be good at was this part in Silicon Valley

holy shit TJ read my posts here
>>
File: 1c2.jpg (32KB, 559x476px) Image search: [Google]
1c2.jpg
32KB, 559x476px
why did dinish leave his gf again?
>like 2 episodes centured around him being roney
>finally get one
>put her in jail
>>
>>84310646
i dont think he was implying they are going to best buy and buying up cases of galaxies.

its just that flash storage is so cheap that the savings from using 1GB of flash over 32GB of flash is so small that even over the sale of 500,000 units, that saving would never even be realized.

also, what fab is going to dedicate resources to manufacturing 1GB chips anymore? it probably costs the same to make 1GB chip as it does a 32GB chip, so why go out of their way on purpose to take up resources and make a chip that would likely cost more in the long run due to productivity lost?

like most things in computing, at some point it costs MORE to make the older stuff because the fab is not tooled for it.
>>
>>84311208
>want gf
>get gf
>realize having gf is pain in the ass
>no longer want gf
>time passes
>want gf
>repeat cycle

it happens anon
>>
File: KN.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KN.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>84295866
>so basically this will be the episode in the future we'll be able to pinpoint the show definitevly going to shit.
Elrich did next to nothing the entire season. He barely showed up in the last 5 eps.

And honestly, this season went downhill fast after episode 3, where richard starts to work with Gavin, a great idea that they almost immediately got rid of. Episode 6, where Richard literally cucks Melchur, is the first episode in the entire show I actually considered bad. Then with the Patient Troll and VR follow up immediately after, it was really obvious season 4 was going to be poor at best.

Miller leaving has nothing to do with quality decline, the writing just went to shit.
>>
>>84297657
she was saying YOU look like a cuck, you retard
>>
>>84302363
I read that all

That's as close as you're gonna get to a manic episode

You can say all of it is pretty close to being logical, but that much long winded scattered thinking is so characteristic of a manic episode
>>
>>84311208
he caught her pooing in the loo
>>
>The last time Richard saw Gavin he was saying goodbye old friend, and enjoy my patent
>The next time Richard sees Gavin he refuses his offer because he just thinks fuck you

Richards becoming Zuckerburg right? Like it started with the hoodies but now hes gone full evil autism?

We're gonna see Richard sitting with that old cunt and that old cuntess infront of a bunch of nerds next season like when Mark sweated through his baby boy clothes.
>>
Miller's incredibly bizarre interview confirms that he was fired from the show for being a tremendous asshole. My dad actually works for Nintendo; he cost the production literal millions by showing up too high to act or failing to show up at all.
>>
File: fag.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
fag.gif
2MB, 245x300px
fuck this show. and fuck this terrorist.
>>
>>84311476
Gavin was fucking Richard again and again.
There is nothing that would suggest Gavin changed in that regard, so is absolutely right to refuse it.

On the Season as a whole, I'd say it started of stronger than season 3 but the last 3 or 4 episodes where quite weak.
It still gets a few good laughs out of me so I still consider it good show.
>>
>>84312159
>There is nothing that would suggest Gavin changed in that regard, so is absolutely right to refuse it.

THE PART WHERE HE GAVE HIM, FOR FREE, A PATENT THAT IS INVALUABLE AND NECESSARY FOR RICHARD TO SUCCEED

ITS LIKE GIVING YOU 100 BILLION DOLLARS
>>
>>84312208
him giving it was a mistake he made under the delusion that he was giving up status and material wealth in pursuit of attaining higher consciousness. when the monk gives him the choice of "enlightenment or ignorance" he chose ignorance. he was then, with richard, trying to take back his gesture of giving the patent, to fix his mistake. he didn't change, that's the whole point. idiot.
>>
>>84312316
yeah youre a real fucking idiot
>>
>>84312395
no. all richard saw in gavin was an unstable man siphoned blood out of youth who was not entirely dependable. he had already worked with gavin in multiple capacities and it never worked out well. even if gavin HAD changed, which we know he hasn't as I've already laid out, richard is STILL best served going with someone else, and letting gavin suffer and learn his lesson from it, or crash and burn trying to take him down.
>>
>>84303212

>you're drinking in the club when these girls slap your arse and say 'Haway, pet, yeez propa lush. Wor fannies is well clarty at the sight of ye, man. Do yaz wanna tek uz doon t'netty an shag?"

Bear in mind that she's 5'3", 120lbs, and only fucks footballers. How do you respond?
>>
another multi-million offer turned down, i can't wait to see them fuck up again and then solve it and then fuck up again and then solve it and get another offer!!!!

this show rocks!
>>
>>84295866
DUDE CRISIS LMAO
>>
>>84311304
>get gf
This is where I'm stuck
>>
>>84315034
all the help you need just one click away
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>84308090
1 >>> 2 = 3 = 4
>>
>>84305759
Obviously you can't just turn off your fridge or the food will go bad
>>
>>84315288
>Implying that the tablet is connected to the fridge.
All that shit did in the show was scanned the item, and made shopping lists, while listening NSA style
>>
>>84315455
this is exactly why smart fridges are becoming a thing. So that companies can see what you eat, when you eat, and how much you eat so that they can do specific targeted ads to you.
>>
Season finale saved this season barely, lot of good laughs that made up for the neutered preceding episodes
>>
>>84315768
No, it really didn't.
We got the same stuff we got every other episode. It's repetitive as fuck, I for one finished with it
>>
>sit-com follows its own formula
WHOOOAH black betty famalam
>>
>>84315941
yeah but for 4 years without any change?
>>
Man, Richard turned into a huge dick.
>>
>>84316034
He was always a dick, he just has some situational confidence now
>>
I am the only one who never liked TJ, and is happy that he is gone?
He was a DUDE WEED LMAO failure
>>
>>84316092
*looks you up and down while berating you*
>>
>>84316092
i feel the same way, he was the only character from the show i could never stand
>>
>>84315122
This is pretty accurate though I think 2 is slightly better than 3 and 4.
>>
>>84316034
that's what you need to be to succeed in silicon valley
his character arc is interesting desu
>>
>>84295866
is this show worth a watch.
cus i dont see the appeal
>>
>>84316287
Watch the first season. The rest is just the same
>>
just found out this was a season finale

>it's a silicon valley episode
>>
>>84316026
I for one am glad they're focusing on the jokes and not drama story bullshit like Friends etc. I don't care about these characters and I don't want to.
>>
Move to the side Numale Valley, REAL comedykino coming through.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJFfzrL0XHs
>>
>>84298610
The problem here is you're just a pretentious asshole who thinks that they have good tastes because of the things they don't like.

Like all of /tv/
>>
>>84295866
Good episode.

It's nice to see a show that's consistently good season to season.
>>
>>84315806
You sound neurotic.

I bet you frequently talk about shows going "to shit".
>>
>>84316917
No I don't. Only in the first few days after the abandonment. After that I don't care about it, sometimes even forget about the show
>>
>>84302518
TJ's scenes were the only funny shit in the show.
>>
The way they wrote Erlich out was complete bullshit.

Jared is still best guy.
>>
>>84316760
hell fucking yeah
looks like ballin's back on the menu
>>
>Anton died so we could live
>Like Jesus
>Oh fuck
>>
>>84317576
The scene where Richard comes to visit him and you hear girls in the background
based af desu
>>
File: tKJ1CE0[1].png (352KB, 513x420px) Image search: [Google]
tKJ1CE0[1].png
352KB, 513x420px
>>84317814
this guy fucks
>>
>>84311234
Flash memory is cheaper than you think. Its a difference of less than ten cents
>>
>>84302363
>Jian Yang [Jimmy O. Yang] comes to prominence.

Will this be a new era of slantkino?
>>
>>84295866
>Season finale tonight, and last episode with Erlich
Wait what
>>
>But I want to make movies for children. I want to have a schedule where I can have a fun, healthy relationship where we have lazy days. I also want to be the voiceover of How to Train Your Dragon theme parks.

So is this confirmed as a bipolar break yet?
>>
What does tres commas taste like?
>>
File: 1498467011382.png (9KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
1498467011382.png
9KB, 215x215px
>>84312208
patents are almost nothing unless it includes a working prototype or instructions on how to build one

the thing he gave richard was some half baked ideal guy thing

if richard was truly smart he would have just reworded his patent so it wouldn't clash with gavins
>>
>>84318121
Patents contested by billion dollar corporations against no money startups are bankrupcies
>>
>>84304983
yeah this. Can't believe there are people that found him funny.
>>
CUTE
>>
>>84318078
shitty mezcal
>>
>>84318403
I love her :(
>>
I don't know anything about tech but how would they not figure out that people with exploding phones were running an unofficial app?
>>
>>84316840
Summer break was a mistake
>>
>>84318615
cause the phone blew up and the evidence of the app is destroyed idiot
>>
so season 5 only in 2018?
>>
>>84319013
Yeah, same time next year
>>
>>84319143
>2018
>next year
Fuck
>>
>>84319192
2000 was 30 years ago
>>
>>84295866

articles are coming out how TJ and Middletich or whatever his name is are fighting like little bitches "He's always wanted to be a star, I don't know how I hoodwinked hollywood into thinking I'm an actor, I'm a comedian."

EVERYONE STEP THE FUCK BACK.

A Comedian is coming through named TJ Miller and apparently he has had enough of this shit.

but lets be honest, getting into fights with uber drivers, making up stories about pseudo-bar fights. They're a collective of bitches. Shia who is known for being a little bitch got into actual bar fights and comes off as less of a bitch than this collective of fucknuggets.
>>
What fucked with me was because Hooli didn't update the phones the data still existed on them and there was no reason to 1) kill Antoun and/or 2) update to the fridges when the data was already backed up on the phones that hadnt been updated

Did I miss something?
>>
>>84319255
Hooli was going to recall all phones, essentially putting all the data offline
>>
>>84319274
oh right

but that never eventuated either

so why did Antoun back up to the fridges if the data still existed
>>
>>84319255
they didn't have funds to pay for their internet cable service so even though hooli hadn't updated the phones yet they didn't have connection with the cellphones
>>
>>84319385
Seems like youd borrow that from Bighead or Jinyiang rather than transfer Antoun to a place that probably wont allow you to turn it on
>>
>>84319385
They are making a decentralized internet. I doubt they need internet access to make it work
>>
>>84319461
but they needed to host the data from the insurance company right away
idk, it seemed flawed
>>
>>84319525
yeah so it's much quicker to pay your debt than dismantle servers, transport servers, rebuild servers

it seemed like fucking shit writing

and the whole episode seemed like a drama that was trying to be funny rather than a comedy that had dramatic elements

i miss alec berg when he was the showrunner and it was the funniest thing ever. now i just watch it out of obligation to see how they end it.
>>
>>84319255
>>84319525
Presumably the recall notice would tell people to power down their phones due to the fire hazard.

That's why the recall notice going out was a hard deadline for this weeks forced drama.
>>
>>84319675
i didn't understand if the vr technology or pied piper's app who caused the burning phones or the two together
>>
>>84319476
You're right, but they were worried about securing and keeping online the data from that company (the only secure income they had at the time).
>>
>>84319794
But why would Antoun back the data up on the fridges while it remained in the phones?

Like the other guy said they might've asked all users to shut down their phones, but that's never mentioned or hinted at. You're inventing excuses for the writers because they suck,.
>>
>everyone debating hypothetical tech

um BACK THE FUCK OFF??
>>
>its a Richard almost destroys Pied Piper but then saves it with a hare brained scheme episode
>>
>>84317576
>not based Jian Yang
>>
>>84320127
Jian Yang is funny, but Jared is a top lad all around
>>
>>84319955
>genius apple music in the background
>>
THIS GUY FUCKS
>>
>>84317814
What are the chances he was having a 3some with monica and laurie and they were doing >>84295925

i wouldn't be surprised if Jared is lowkey fucking monica
>>
>>84316760
Ballers is a somehow worse version of Entourage.

And Entourage was terrible after season 2.
>>
>>84320127
>taking a minor character and elevating him within the narrative
Next to never works out. If the Fridge ep was any indication, Jian-Yang's character is going to ruin the show next season, especially since he'll probably become the Elrich of the house.
>>
Childhood is when you idolize Silicon valley. Adulthood is when you realize that Betas makes more sense
>>
>>84321708
Betas was even more shit.
>>
>>84321708
t. Amazon Intern
>>
>>84304983
but without him we never would have got this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JlGgYAuDv0
>>
File: 1492916890236.jpg (80KB, 421x489px) Image search: [Google]
1492916890236.jpg
80KB, 421x489px
>>84320831
>Jared got Laurie pregnant
>>
>>84321881
I want to suck on Laurie's swollen pregnant asshole
>>
File: cute.jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw she didn't become a regular
>>
>>84311208
shes an uber leet hacker who back traced him. the consequences will never be the same

My biggest thing with the whole episode and season really is that Richard has done nothing about Hooli using the box that has his code. And then at the end not even looking at the deal after telling his team shit would be different and not more of the same.
>>
>>84321984
how's her feet game
>>
>>84322149
But the box doesn't use his code?
It uses the Nucleus/Endframe code.
>>
>>84321984
Good, she's ugly and not funny
>>
the pacing this season was all kinds of fucked up
why is that?
they trying to cram too many ideas in?
>>
>>84322340
that didnt work. it was basically just a shell. The work they did to it made it functional
>>
>>84321984
>>84318403

Wait. Are these the same actress with different hair? The face is identical
>>
>>84323047
How autistic are you?
>>
>>84323452

I never realized they were the same. it's weird that they created a whole different character with the same person
>>
>>84320127
Based Jinithan
>>
File: headshot.png (298KB, 364x455px) Image search: [Google]
headshot.png
298KB, 364x455px
>>84323047
Phoebe is much qter
>>
>>84323047
They're two different actresses, just very similar looking. Phoebe Neidhardt and Alice Wetterland for reference
>>
>>84315034
>works for me thanks
>>
>>84295866
This episode did wrap things up, set up potential next season storylines, but honestly....

It didn't feel the most satisfying.
>>
>>84311208
He was paranoid that if he upset her in any slight way possible she would've destroyed his life with her super hacker power.
>>
>>84319861
They moved all the data onto Anton in anticipation of the mass-recall.
>>
Read in interview with Erlich.

That actor is clearly fucking delusional. He also has some serious issues with Middlebitch which to be honest sounded true that Middlebitchjust looks like one of those faggots that would post here.

I hated this finale by the way. I wanted them to fail so hard because that's all they desrved and it had the worst copout nonsense ending we've seen so far. I mean I haven't seen plot armor as strong as muh algorithm in decades.

I do like how they still haven't explained what their product is now.
>>
>>84319861
>>But why would Antoun back the data up on the fridges while it remained in the phones

Because that wasn't Anton's backup? It was on the phones, already there, which as you know got recalled by now, the ones that hadn't exploded. Then they put it onto Anton. Anton, now having it, backed it up the first place it could look, which was on the fridges, the place where it was last used to dump data.

The phones and Anton had no connection and never have.
>>
>>84321984
Good
>>
>>84319622
They couldn't afford the expenses, if they transported it to big head hey could get online for free.
>>
File: 1476775539825.jpg (223KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476775539825.jpg
223KB, 1600x800px
>smile for the cameras and pretend everything's alright
>>
>>84325702
>middlebitch
the odds of you being over 18 are very low
>>
>>84321984

Good, fuck your sjw bitch.
>>
>>84326877
>>84328523
Problematic
>>
>>84328479
You can google that he's the only guy that comes up lol
>>
>>84328340
Middlebitch can't even do that.

Everyone knows he's the worst part of the show and has been for a long time. And now he's just transitioned into unlikeable even by his friends.

If not for Jared he'd be dead by now.
>>
>>84328340
Is he actually autistic?
>>
File: 1494445065915.png (28KB, 646x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494445065915.png
28KB, 646x600px
How can you guys watch this show?
It's stupid people who always make the wrong move, I just can't watch this.
>>
>>84297526
I always thought this scene was retarded
>>
>>84329751
Finally someone else who agrees. It was so stupid, but that scene is so highly regarded for some reason.
>>
I don't know why you guys are so upset about the deus fridge machina ending.
Yeah it was a retarded premise but was hilarious to see that the fridges complete with the Jin Yang dick sucking mine in the screens ended up saving their asses. You should expect this series to have stupid twist endings by now.
>>
>>84330159
I still liked the finale despite the ending everyone saw coming
>>
>>84315122
definitely
>>
The only performance I enjoyed by Middleditch is the one where I don't even see him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCtzjAxpInY
>>
What happens when they recall the fucking fridges because there's a video of some dude pretending to swallow a dick.
>>
>>84330799
holy fuck 10/10 just marathoned the whole thing
>>
They really need to make the success stick this time. And end the show after the next season or two with PP becoming more successful than Hooli.
>>
I just marathoned Monica's tongue, did I like it?
>>
>>84332149
Yes, and it tickled.
>>
>>84302363
I got some slight feels there.
>>
Hoping next season Jinyang becomes wildly successful and somehow becomes their new big enemy.
>>
>>84302363
>I’d like to parasail into the Cannes Film Festival for The Emoji Movie because that’s the next new funny thing that will make people laugh.

he really has no fucking clue what he's doing does he?
>>
>>84334574
I'm fully convinced Jian Yang is the final boss
>>
Mike Judge should always have some sort of show on television.

I know Silicon Valley is directionless but it is one of a handful of shows that are actually worth watching these days
>>
>>84334629
Are you trying to say this isn't funny?: https://youtu.be/f82LkpgD5r4
>>
>>84334668
I would highly enjoy watching that play out.
>>
File: I never asked for this.jpg (24KB, 334x384px) Image search: [Google]
I never asked for this.jpg
24KB, 334x384px
>>84334934
>he left the greatest role of his career for this
>>
>>84335070
Another display of life isn't fair
>>
I'm going to gush, make fun of me because I deserve it but this show has been a nice part of my Sundays for a while and I know TJ Miller leaving is the fact that he's an untalented asshole but it actually really hurt to see him leave. I always thought Ehrlich brought a really different tempo to the show, while Pied Piper was quiet, awkward, antisocial and neurotic, Ehrlich was loud, confident, pushy and energetic, his subplots gave the show an even consistency, his failures seemed more 'human', than the constant failures of Pied Piper because of that. I think his extrovertedness made the show seem really "whole".

And that brings me him leaving, just a quick gag, he says goodbye to everybody else, they don't even bat an eye and he leaves, then they just go back to packing for Hoolicon. It felt so cold, so offputting, these were a bunch of guys who've lived together for years, who've been through thick and thin, good and bad times, Ehrlich saved Richard several times and he doesn't get so much as a wave.

What happened to the comfy show of everybody having a beer and playing "always blue"?
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.