[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: shameposter.jpg (148KB, 789x1127px) Image search: [Google]
shameposter.jpg
148KB, 789x1127px
Just watched this
fuck that was depressing

thoughts?
>>
>BAAAAAWWW I'M TO RICH AND ATTRACTIVE BBBAAAAWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>84294764

>tall
>great apartment
>comfy job
>bagging 10/10 women every other night
>huge cock
>extremely attractive
LMAO MY LIFE IS SUFFERING BLAH BLAH BLAH
>>
>>84294825
>5'10
>tall
>>
>>84294786
>>84294825
did you even watch the film? you missed the point completely
>>
>>84294866
They just feel so overwhelming inferior that it destroyed any remnant of their already limping autistic emotional intelligence
>>
>>84294866

Sorry, it's difficult to take a film like this seriously when you're a 5'7" ugly guy with mental issues who's only had sex once and even then with a moderately unattractive woman.
>>
BBOOOO HOOOO I HAVE SEX TO MUCH PLEASE FEEL SORRY FOR ME
>>
Hunger is even more depressing
>>
>>84294866
>Pitying those that have a 10/10 life.

I am sure the sons of ultra rich jews get sad sometimes, but I can hardly have any sympathy for them.
>>
Steve McQueen is actually a kino director
>>
>BAAAAAWWW BEING WHITE HAVING A BIG COCK AND 10/10 LOOKS IS TRULY SUFFERING :(((((
>>
WTF ALL WOMEN WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME? TIME TO GET DEPRESSED ;)
>>
>>84294764
OP you should have taken into consideration the amount of virgins on this board who simply won't get this film
>>
>>84295106

>pretentious literal faggot
>kino

How can someone be so blind?
>>
>>84295219
>wow sex addiction sucks man
>wow allowing yourself to be consumed by pussy and self-gratification leads to a hollow life
>wow I should not brush off family members and instead love and care for them
>wow being a 10/10 sex god isn't fulfilling but rather depressing for me so now I'm going to cry in the rain

What the fuck is there to even "get" about this film? Something, something about trauma and emotionally stunted adulthood and fucking too much women. Jesus.
>>
>>84294764
OMG CHAD MCGETSLAIDALOT IS SO SAD
>>
IM A LITERAL ADONIS BRB KYS MYSELF CANT STAND IT ANYMORE
>>
>>84294786
>>84294825
>>84294976
>>84295019
>>84295074
>>84295184
>>84295144
>>84295314
>>84295335
>>84295342
Wallowing in self-pity: The Thread.
>>
what a pathetic fucking thread

what is a good website to discuss films?
>>
>>84295407
YOUR MOMS VAGINA THATS A SPACIOUS PLACE TO BRING FRIENDS AND DISCUSS FILM YOU SHITTER.
>>
Fassbender Shame McQueen is a weird name for a movie.
>>
File: 1467947186207.jpg (61KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1467947186207.jpg
61KB, 350x335px
>>84295432
>>
BAAAAWWW HAVING THREESOMES EVERY WEEK IS SO SHALLOW IM SAD VERY SAD LIFE SHALLOW LIFE GOT THE MOVIE MESSAGE? SHALLOW HEH
>>
good thread
>>
BAAAWW "MONEY CANT BUY A HUG"™
>>
Shame isnt a bad film by itself but it is straight up terrible when sandwiched between Hunger and 12 Years A Slave
>>
I liked it, recommend watching it with the senpai
>>
>>84296383
i recommend watching it with your sister if you have a not very close, kind of awkward relationship with her. it would be a great bonding experience
>>
>>84294764

tfw this is my life except for the attractive and fucking hot women that aren't prostitutes part
>>
>>84294764
Didn't Malick essentially rip this off but make it worst in Song to Song?
>>
I was gonna watch it but this thread convinced me not too. Seems like pretentious crap starring a good looking sex God. How am I suppose to feel bad for him? Seems stupid.
>>
File: 1483429981229.jpg (12KB, 286x509px) Image search: [Google]
1483429981229.jpg
12KB, 286x509px
>this thread
>>
>>84294764
The movie managed that I'm feeling sorry for an extremely attractive successful sex addict yuppie with an 20 cm Dick who can literally have Sex with any 10/10 woman he want even without paying them.
So yeah, it's good.
>>
You guys have never dealt with addiction or have experienced life and true love. Yeah, banging hot women - awesome, just based on your looks but then feeling empty afterwards. Have zero connection with these hot women, can't have a proper relationship - talking, understanding, experiencing empathy.

From someone who's been through the crusher. This guy's life is a materialistic world that sucks. There is no true love in his life, from a father, mother, etc. If he wasn't handsome, white or didn't have a job. He'd be a homeless bum. He has no attractive qualities in his soul and is just a shell for something that's temporary - sex.

Jesus is the Way.
>>
WELP THATS IT THIS BIG DICK IS TOO MUCH OF A HASSLE SPIRALING INTO DEPRESSION ATM
>>
>>84297702
t. Beta Orbiter Cuckold Cowboy.
>>
BAAAWWW DAILY CASUAL SEX ISNT THAT FULLFILING, WHAT A SHAME™
>>
>>84297825

Yet I'm more of a man than you'll ever be. I survived three near death experiences (one where I jumped by eight guys who couldn't knock me out), in my younger days I wanted to be a "gangster" because my family lineage on my father's side were hitmen basically. I beat up three Cops, was OCS sprayed and put down.

I matured after that, studied and gained distinctions and credits in film then produced my first film and am writing my first short.

I went through an eight year relationship, my ex left and I was to go back to the bad ass I was - but I didn't because life is beautiful and full of beautiful things.

A survivor of emotional, physical abuse. A survivor of seeing my mother get knocked around.

I'm stronger than you in every way.

If we were apes, I'd be your alpha. Now, leave or respect what I've written.
>>
WAHHH I GET LOTS OF SEX AND ENDORPHINS WHICH MAKE ME FEEL GOOD I CAN'T HANDLE IT TOO MUCH GOOD FEELING BAWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>84298119
t. Coldsteel.
>>
>>84298119
lmao where do find these pastas bro
>>
BAAAAW I GET MORE ATTENTION FROM THE OPPOSITE SEX THAN 99% OF MEN HOW CAN I MANAGE THIS BAAAAAWW
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.