[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Letter Media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: red letter media.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
red letter media.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>last 2 videos are both "jokes" where Mike and Jay didn't even show up for the 60 second joke, followed by 20 minutes of a black screen
>They get $19k per month for this level of shit

Are they finished? Are they done even trying now?
>>
>>84293826
if you dont like their work ethic then fire them
>>
>>84293880
They don't have real jobs
>>
>>84293909

then stop giving them your patreon money
>>
File: lesexman.png (11KB, 64x90px) Image search: [Google]
lesexman.png
11KB, 64x90px
>Make money making shitty youtube videos
>Insult the people who throw money at you as a """"""""""""""""""joke"""""""""""""""""""""

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: beginning of the end.jpg (85KB, 863x679px) Image search: [Google]
beginning of the end.jpg
85KB, 863x679px
RLM is finished
>>
File: 1475350543269.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475350543269.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
you faggots will never be satisfied.
this was some comedy gold
If Sam Hyde did this, you would be hailing him as a genius.
But you hold rlm to some diff standard
Fuck /tv/ im done
>>
File: disgusting-image.jpg (7KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting-image.jpg
7KB, 400x283px
>"Yeah, I'd like an tall Americano please"
>"hehe, here you go ;)"
>"Wait, this is... this isn't even coffee? It's just an empty cup!"
>"Got you! Tee hee!"
>>
>>84293826
I could only imagine getting mad at something like that if there was nothing else going on in my life
>>
>>84294059
/tv/ hates Sam you dumb faggot
>>
>>84294302
speak for yourself.
I just signed up for the officer shmocaine 3 mailing list.
horrible idea though I'm probably on a list now.
FUCK
>>
the fact that they don't pander their audience is kino i watched the video and i had a pretty quick chuckle and i looked at the video preview to see if everything was black and I had a pretty good chuckle to that as well and now that i see people are getting mad about it well shit thats kino because RLM has always been on some deeper level subtle tongue in cheek humor style so I can't wait to see these two poking fun at you autistic virgins even harder. FFS even RICH EVANS has gotten laid.
>>
I unsubbed when they refused to say anything bad about The Force Awakens
>>
>>84293826
I imagine it has something to do with a money dispute. Mike told the canadians they can be in two videos and get all the ad revenue from them.
>>
>>84294009
Why did you dislike the video? It was funny
>>
>>84294389
They said it had the exact same plot as A New Hope.

What else do you want? Anything beyond that would be stuff that they never complain about in any movie.
>>
19k per month for their warehouse, at least 5 people.
I don't know how many work on videos I've seen five in botw videos.

I really don't care that they've put these videos out. When they make a video, I treat it as a nice surprise. I'm now owed anything by them because I'm not paying them. If I was, and I was annoyed, I would just withdraw my payments.

It's jus the a meme on the internet.
>>
>>84293826
>Are they finished?
they never started
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.