[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did I think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: equilibrium-poster.jpg (125KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
equilibrium-poster.jpg
125KB, 1000x1500px
>>
>>84293244

More like "what did you feel of this" no I am not a cleric just answer the question
>>
>>84293244
The only recollection of this movie I have is that I was at my friend's house with a bunch of my friends in the afternoon, and he was making me vodka and milk. He put this movie on and it's all a blur cause I was drunk as fuck at like 2 in the afternoon.
>>
>>84293244
Garbo
>>
>>84294052
Tell us more of that afternoon since you're blogging.
>>
>>84294128
I can't remember any of it cause it was awhile ago. I think it was somebody's birthday, or maybe I was playing a show that day cause I was in a band with some of those guys and they were all going to come to the show that night, but we hung out at this guy's house. And yea he was making us all vodka and milk cause he said he was really good at making this one drink, and we ended up getting hammered in the afternoon. That's all I remember about it. I think we watched one other movie too but I don't remember. He had a cool house though.
>>
You thought there was too much ass. 3/9.
>>
Somebody post that Resident Evil gun kata scene.
>>
You thought it was pretty enjoyable, you especially liked the part when Seenbeen got shot on the face.

Also you noticed that any action that didnt directly involve a Cleric was pretty bad.
>>
>>84293244
>he didn't marathon it
>>
File: fhfhhf.jpg (77KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fhfhhf.jpg
77KB, 1920x1080px
>>84293675
Tell me, how do you feel about dubs
>>
File: download (3).jpg (8KB, 349x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
8KB, 349x144px
>>84294437
I don't feel anything about it one way or the other check em
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.