[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are they being written as equals now? frank in control is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: HoCs4.jpg (1MB, 1897x1013px) Image search: [Google]
HoCs4.jpg
1MB, 1897x1013px
why are they being written as equals now? frank in control is so much more interesting. this show took a nose dive.
>>
Because that was always the intended plan, since season 1
>>
We both know the answer why whenever a female character overstays her welcome.
>>
>>84286833
>hook people with frank
>replace frank with claire
>people stop watching
what do you mean exactly
>>
>>84287070
>people stop watching

The latest season was weak but do you have any sauce for that statement?
>>
>>84287136
no, I mean that the next season will probably score low ratings if they kill frank and have the remainder of the show be about claire.
>>
>>84286800

Current year cucks didn't get what they wanted with Hillary, so they'll have to settle with a television fantasy instead. That's why.
>>
They were so heavy with plot armor it got quite stale after season 3 for ME. Frank was probably the best bet for a lead, since he was the most vulnerable character between the two. Having Claire be the lead will be dumb. Unless they change her character motives a lot moreso in the later seasons.
>>
>>84286800
The actress who plays Claire became an executive producer and got to have a say in the direction of the show.

So now Frank is becoming more arrogant and Claire is being set up as the "good guy" to defeat him.
>>
The issue I'm having is that with Frank you know exactly who you're dealing when watching the show but with Claire they swerve in writing making her anything from a master schemer to a full-blown autist incapable of any independent thought.
>>
>>84288148

>Claire
>good guy

She literally murdered a person while fucking him and had her adviser clean up the mess.

On top of that she's horrifically unsuited for her job and her personally rivalry with not-Putin will likely lead to WW3 sooner or later.

Also her two remaining political advisers, the VP guy and that shady lobbyist spaz woman are obviously playing her like a fiddle and those two are literally the only political connections she has in Washington.
She has no other political capital to speak of.

The whole thing is supposed to mimic Rome's fall from Republic to Empire with the rulers getting progressively more corrupt and "elected" with dubious means with the transfer of power being based on personal connections rather than any popular vote.
>>
>>84288148
and my boy kevin is just gonoa watch it happen? whatever, s1-3 were the high points. let it die I guess. though admittedly, jane davis is amazing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.