[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Bad Batch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is this bitch crazy?

>your kind mutilated me but it's okay, because you're "wow, so big". Can we hang out and be a family even after I shot your wife in the head in front of her own daughter? Please fuck me right now.

Also, what a waste of a good cast.
>>
>>84284610
A Girl Walks Home's was so terrible I'm not even going to bother with this one
>>
>You can't enter the dream unless the dream enters you

kek, fucking Keanu impregnating the whole village made me laugh
>>
Pleb filtered

This is the the anti neo-mad max(fury road) /v/eddit sensibilities
>>
Is this actually worth a watch or not

I'm totally fine with shit movies s long as it's entertaining
>>
>>84286333
It's boring and really fucking dumb. Vice being involved doesn't help. Get really high and watch song to song instead
>>
>>84286333
yes
>>
It's more unbelievable to me how that girl didn't get raped even though she looked like a model in a world without laws.
>>
>>84286333
It's 2 hours of Suki Waterhose being retarded as fuck while lusting after one of the guys who ate one of her arms and a leg and Mamoa flexing his muscles and giving everyone the Dreamworks face.
There's also a bunch of A/B-list actors who don't show for more than 5minutes and have barely any lines or none.
It's a hate it or love it situation, I guess.
>>
>>84284858
This, Amirpour is a hack coasting on her appeal to the Tumblr aesthetic crowd
>>
Isn't the the buff canibal guy gay?
This "Miami Man" spends his days looking at a bunch of guys in this open air gym and his "wife" knows and is tired of it, and he clearly has no interest in the main character. Also, those pants.
>>
>>84287393
>plenty of birds, rabbits and other shit available
>let's eat hot chicks instead of fucking them

Chances are that being "Bad Batch" just means they are impotent and so useless to society.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.