[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would he do that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Amazing_d521d7_6311633.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Amazing_d521d7_6311633.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
Why would he do that?
>>
>A will
>creating a cause of action

no
>>
>prevents disney
lol
>>
it started when he was promoting his own movie, Toys, at the same time that Aladdin came out. He said Disney can't use his voiced character, Genie, to cover more than 25% of the promotional material. However, Disney still found a way to emphasize Genie on posters and merch, which he wasn't happy with. So he said disney can't use his voice for sequels or soon after death.
>>
>>84282628
So that this wouldn't happen to him
>>
>>84282628
So he doesn't die of a "heart attack". He doesn't want *sney to see profit in going after him
>>
>>84282628
Based Robin Williams sticking it to the evil mouse
>>
>>84282628

because he understands how the machine works and doesn't want them profiting from him?
>>
>>84282628

Would he have given GAINAX a free pass?

P.S. I still miss him :(
>>
AHAHA, YES

Fuck those Jews, even after death.

He still got fucked by his ex-wives but its better to die now than get forever fucked in the ass by those cunts relentless alimony. It was either death or working for those whores forever on shitty sitcoms and the occasionally guest appearance in an Adam Sandler film.
>>
>>84283041
>because he understands
>present tense

anon you have to let go
>>
Sticking it to the Jews!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

FUCK (((Disney)))!
>>
>>84283069
Its better he died than suffer non-stop alimony for money he didn't even have. Use him as an example. Either don't get married. Or if you do get married, be prepared to hit the off switch instead of submitting to some miserly slag for the rest of your life.
>>
>>84283244
If I was rich like Robin Williams I'd just leave the country to avoid paying
>>
He doesn't want to be resurrected as a CGI zombie
>>
>>84282628
lol no one can stop disney see - Copyright Term Extension Act

robin williams can't stop them from the grave, it's the disney that probably killed him. fucking idiot.
>>
The average top 500 celeb has 1.7 divorces in their lifetime just get your dick snipped and fuck around your entire life. Marriage serves zero purpose.
>>
>>84282841
He was the best part of that shitshow, desu
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.